This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1989

Cant launch this game

Pablo1989    0
Pablo1989

Hi there

I got one problem with this game, ive got this game from this magazine http://www.cdaction.pl/magazyn/numer-72-6.html

So ive instaled this game on disc C, i tried launch and after logo screen game shutdown for unknown reasons, I use win7 so ive set compatblitti to winxp or 98 but nothing happpend

Kinda strange Unreal Tournament 99 works fine, but not tactical ops.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Hi Pablo,

I would recommend to give the fixed pack a try. It contains everything you need right out of the box. :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

just do what thomas suggested, this works to 100% 

but i know wheres the problem, when u install 3.1.9 (u have to change the open gl driver before u can run it, but u dont need this, 3.1.9 plays noone anymare as far as i know (llast time ago i played it 3 o4 4 years ago and there only wascheatersleft)

otherwise, u can update to 3.4 (here in downloads), then change there the open gl driver( even in downloads) + the tactical ops ini (even there) (u can find here a wiki under the homebutton, and a description how to fix the masterserverissue or u download my fixed ini (READ DESCRIPTION)

with the fixed pack u dont need to do all this steps and have both versions, 3.4 and 3.5 but for 3.5 u have to install ese by ur self (if u should need it) but 3.4 is anyway much more active

Sign in to follow this