This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vlaamskonijn

BAN TK ..? ]h2b^weed[z]

vlaamskonijn    0
vlaamskonijn

Ban no reason
naota admin = cheater ,and because i say that , and because i shooted u in game NOT Teamkilled u , only shooted u to 11hp :)

then u give me BAN reason : TEAMKILLER :o

never TEAMKILLED u !! show me proof naota !!! ur words !!!

, 2 players i know where playing on the server aswell they can proof i never Teamkilled u !!

Come Teamspeak I NEED TALK FULL ADMIN !!!! : ts3.gvw-hosting.nl:10115 ore ts3.gvw-hosting.nl

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

how could you do that naota! lol

vlaam, there are so many dumb or sick players who think tk is fun....first reaction is to kick them out. how an admin knows you are not one of them? its too bad you put urself in the same row with these tk-ing dumbasses. its a double standarts situation, what you did was wrong and u clain justice now. but u forget that tk is wrong, and calling admin cheater only because he is better, is wrong too.

say thanks I wasnt there)) cause i ban only in last place, first i do abuse, so u dont forget that tk is not fun, and calling a fair player cheater is not fun either.

Naota    0
Naota

Hi there!

I asked you nicely to stop spamming, as you already said clearly you though I'm a cheater. Then you began to spam even more and were trying to provoke me to ban you (you even said something like "come on, ban me cheater admin"). Instead of banning you I just muted you and kept playing.

But you were not happy with the situation and you changed teams and started to FF me, so I banned you. Yes, indeed you did not TK me, if you prefer I can change reason of ban. BTW, you got a 1 week temp ban, hope you can behave after the period is over.

Greetings.

headhunter    35
headhunter

Let me interfere as an "full admin"
1. i spectated naota many times, never seen a cheat on him.
2.he was an Respected at the letme charmed servers, and always did a good job against cheaters.
3. Full admin as no need to talk to, i thought u where beter then this fullof shit kind of gamer... U disapoint me weed!
4. Who are you as player to judge and make your rulles who might be cheating or somone who might be clean
5. so ur are wrong to ff/tk somone you think that might be a cheater, just dont ff/tk at all. Post first if no action is taken then live with it.
6. Now play with eachother for the good kind of gaming, not the bad that rulles now.
Make fun play fair

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

Head, I always said, ur wisdom goes far before your years :) well said man, well said. Let's make peace and have fun.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Lol there r tons of cheaters & buggers that get away with their actions, and he gets a ban for that !? rofl .. kinda pathethic ..

but thats how it roles i guess ;) .... :O

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

theres nothing else to say :o

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

@ speed: A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away. Admin cant be there all the time, but everyone will get its payment for its deed, good and bad, now or then. Nothing pathetic in it.

headhunter    35
headhunter

Speed be quiet we still got some nice cards in our hands ;) if you really want to play, i would wish u realy good luck there

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

@Harley ofc it is.

@HH wtf u talking about lol xD