This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Zakaboy13

What's wrong with the server?

Zakaboy13    3
Zakaboy13

Hi!

2 days ago i was completely surprised due the fact that the sG public server doesn't show in the server list. And i know that this is weird because it seems like i am one of the few people that has this problem. So i don't know what is going on with the server, or maybe there's something wrong with my PC. I really don't know. There are people in the server now, but i am unable to join it, which makes me really frustrated ):

If someone has a solution to this, reply PLZ. 

Thank you,

.oG`Zka

Thomas    312
Thomas

Hi,

We are not affiliated with sG nor do we operate the sG servers. Unfortunately we cannot help you to resolve this issue.

Peterie    93
Peterie

sG is probably not the only server that won't be in your serverlist.

I don't know the answer to your problem, but it's probably in your tacticalops ini, the link to the master server is probably not correct.

Look up "MasterServerAddress" in it and compare it with someone whose version does show all servers.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

when thats the case he wouldnt see the server before, i would say its are internet problems, had this sometimes to, one day it works, on a other day not...
may ini worked before and after the masterserverchange always fine and i even have/had this sometimes

embedded    5
embedded

You may be autobanned by the vps' firewall of sG.

It happen when you try to connect more than 15 times per map.

Anyway, like Thomas said this site is not affiliated with sG, ask support here: http://sto-gaming.org/