This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeecup

Need tacticalops.ini and UBrowser.int settings(or files) for 3.4

embedded    5
embedded

In the site linked by you, you should download the additional files by login and not just follow the instructions.

Anyway, to solve your masterserver's problem you can either fix this yourself by adding the new masterserver or download the fix from tacticalsquare or elsewhere.

Masterserver fix only (include: TacticalOps.ini, UBrowser.int, OpenGLD.dll):

http://www.tacticalops.game-database.eu/fixed-Masterserver-files/Masterserver-Files_for_TO_3.4.zip

Full game (include: Fixed server browser, Multiplayer kicks, Game speed, Mouse Input, OpenGLD, Keybinder):

https://tacticalsquare.com/files/file/18-tactical-ops-assault-on-terror-fixed-pack/

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

If you want to set it manually check out Steps #1 to #3 here: Its how i did it in the TO3.4+3.5 Fixed Pack

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

utcheats.net 
..................................................................................................

censore this shit!

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup

Thank you! I finally discovered what was the problem - I didn't edit or place the files in the virtualstore :angry:

Nevertheless, thanks for the files and opengl dll, everything is working fine now!

Edited by Coffeecup

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Why is it needed to edit the files in the virtual store? I never had to do this myself.

Is that because your user is not a Admnistrator account?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why noone censore/delte this link? =/

Thomas    312
Thomas

Why would we? In this case it's a legitimate source of information

Edited by Thomas

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:12 AM, joeycracknl said:

Why is it needed to edit the files in the virtual store? I never had to do this myself.

Is that because your user is not a Admnistrator account?

I have only one account which is the admins on my PC. Apparently it tends to happen only with old games on my PC - I had the same problem with X-Wing Alliance (1999).

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, kimoomik said:

why noone censore/delte this link? =/

I don't need the link, so I would happily delete it if I can edit my post - and also happy for the admins to delete it since I can't.

When I Googled to look for how to play TOAOT online, that was one of the top links, and I don't care about cheats, just want desperate to get online :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
On 11.3.2017 at 10:15 PM, Thomas said:

Why would be? In this case it's a legitimate source of information

cause its a cheater community, we can use any other link for this or we create a article in wiki for that 

@Coffeecup dunno, but u should can edit it o.O

edit: we already have it in the wiki: 

or use my ini/joes to pack 

but i think your list already works?

Edited by kimoomik

Sign in to follow this