This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
joorutb

About map on Tactical ops

joorutb    0
joorutb

Any has TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.utx fil..? 

On Tactical Ops server goin slow evertime we play on this map(TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.unr), i need Textures to this map (TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF map). 

Here is rar files (TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF) i have download from here under maps download files.

TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.rar

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Are you sure your redirect server is not simply missing TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.unr?

TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF is one of the few maps that doesn't require any non-default custom packages.

Edited by joeycracknl

joorutb    0
joorutb

i have on redirect server yes that map TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.unr, server become slow evertime play on this map. Hmm Can be corrupted files yes that map.

Thomas    312
Thomas

If you have downloaded it from here then it is probably not corrupted. Besides, I highly doubt this is the sort of problem caused by file corruption. However if you want to be really sure about it, the correct SHA256 hash for the .unr file is: 8b3a66f79da88f552540bb6b9f888894a08be2138b69e312da32686076acfb28

Could you please describe in more detail what happens when you play this map? In what way does your server become slow?

Edited by Thomas

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I checked the SHA256 and it matches the map i have so its good and not corrupt.

Perhaps you have your ini configured to
[IpDrv.HTTPDownLoad]
UseCompression=True

Then make sure you compress your files to uz before uploading them to your redirect.

Then make sure TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.unr.uz is uploaded to your redirect, if unsure you could upload both to them to see what happens.

joorutb    0
joorutb

Hey Again.

TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF.unr.uz is uploaded to my redirec, I check and still got slowing server(gaming server) :-( . I can download again from here and hope that map will not doing same on server. If do that yes you has to remove from download side... so orther will not get problem on server or find away fix that map yes if fix that map yes will be good.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Please describe what you mean with slow server.

Is the file download slow or the server becomes laggy while playing the map?

I have set up a public TO redirect you can try and see if it works good if you set it too determine if problems is with your redirect or not
http://uz.to-files.nl/

joorutb    0
joorutb

Hi Again.

Yes server becomes laggy while playing the map :-( yes still doing, many plays want to play on that map but problem when we play on that map server become slow and ping get hight yes whaen we play anorther map no problem. So i ask me friend to download that map on his server and same problem :-( . Hope that map will be fix if not removewt from download files. 

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I lack the knowledge to view map in the Unreal Editor to determine what could cause this.

From what i read on UT99 forums sometimes a map can have something wrong with it and makes it write so many errors in the log file it can bog a server down. You could test this out to make sure all types of logging are disabled in the server (world/tost etc) and see if that makes a difference.

Alternatively try out other versions of that map like TO-SweDalgSniper3 or TO-[M]SwedalgSniper6 and avoid the TO-SweDalgSniper3-BF