This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AntiVote

who you giving admin privledges to? Immature children?

AntiVote    0
AntiVote

I am again posting because while playing (wea ther on purpose, or mistake) I was banned. I never cheat, my ping is not great but it is not above server limits, and I always respect other players. So, why the hell is someone going to ban me? It is redickulous! Please un ban my IP has been banned for nearly a week. Admins should not be so quick banning people, this game has few players left. I for one enjoy playing, that is when I can find a server with people on it, and I have not been banned from one of the few servers that is actually got players on it. My ip was banned , again please unban my IP is 75.82.34.133 .

:evil:

AntiVote    0
AntiVote

Wow, just noticed all the discussion on my previous unban request. . . . .I never cheat! Bug hell I dont know, my ping gets a little screwy sometimes. Nice guy? , IDK? but I try to be and hence I apologise for the title of this latest thread. I am just frustrated with being banned. What the hell guys?

Thomas    312
Thomas

The ban has been removed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Immature children

Well that's pleonastic :laugh:

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

We need more "headhunters" haha :P

AntiVote    0
AntiVote

Thank you, and in the future please say something if I am doing something "wrong". There is no need to ban. Thank you again.

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr
Admins should not be so quick banning people, this game has few players left. I for one enjoy playing, that is when I can find a server with people on it.

I subscribe to what he says...
"some" SA's are abusing their power. that's not cool :|

Peterie    93
Peterie

I normally always tell people not to walk on walls for example and punish them before banning. When they don't understand english or don't read the chat, keep bugging anyway or bug later when they think there is no admin I ban them.

Unfortunately in more then 90% of the cases the ppl don't understand english. And as result they get banned.

In the case of antivote he should have been told what not to do (except for cheat of course). But it would be unfair to say admins just ban people out of the blue. You don't see the part where the player gets told what not to do because this happens in whisper mode (in my case).

Maybe it would be better to use the warn tool in the future which is atm unused :). (Don't know if it would help)

headhunter    35
headhunter

i use the warn tool sometimes (A) but mostly i tell em to quit it or that they can get banned
if not listening thay have to feel

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

I warn everybody at least 1 time for not bug using or roof walking. Sometimes they have lucky and i tell them twice. If they don't want to listen they have to feel too. If you ban them for 7 days, they will come back again and do the same again, again we admins can't play our game, other people find it anoing(vervelend) when they are there, leaving and are pisted off.

The players that don't cheat will back back later when there are no more cheaters.

Naota    0
Naota

Besides what all my SA mates say (whisper, warn, punish...), sometimes I use the say command so everyone in the server would know what's not allowed. But even so, a leopard never changes its spots and buggers do what they do. Might be some case that's a language problem as Peterie said, but many of them has no problem understanding english (I mean many of the people I've banned, at least they know how to insult :P).

In the concrete case of bugs, I usually punish them when they don't answer after warning, universal gaming language for "don't do that", and after 2 or 3 punishes I ban them.

Greetings.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

like i said before, we need more headhunters, some of the half female like admins here r pretty useless if you ask me :)

yes that is my opinion and you have to respect that :D

AntiVote    0
AntiVote

Wow, again suprised at the amount of communication I was able to initiate. I have been unbanned so I will say thank you, . . I also ran into headhunter on a virtually empty server, And he seem like a decent guy. Glad to be playing again and hope that the game and players continue indefinately.