This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Extostteam

Cheaters/Buggers/playing unfair.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I wanna point out the names of people who are playing unfair or think that they play unfair.

Gangstaibrahim: Known for bugging in maps what is just really anoying.

Mad.Smokah``: Acussing people of cheating. He plays radarlike, im not sure though.

Actanonverba: Acussing people of cheating. He plays radarlike, im not sure though.

Koerney Gamecontrol: Polish guy don't know him well. He plays good but im wondering if he uses tweaks?

Kaivo    3
Kaivo
I wanna point out the names of people who are playing unfair or think that they play unfair.

Gangstaibrahim: Known for bugging in maps what is just really anoying.

Mad.Smokah``: Acussing people of cheating. He plays radarlike, im not sure though.

Actanonverba: Acussing people of cheating. He plays radarlike, im not sure though.

Koerney Gamecontrol: Polish guy don't know him well. He plays good but im wondering if he uses tweaks?

It is pointless to write down every suspicious people, because there are loads of.. Here only should be who are almost certainly cheating, but havent been caught by the admins yet..

Gangstaibrahim is indeed a bugger.
mAd smokah was in sG for a while and he is really skilled one, also Koerney is long time player with great skill.. infact in my opinion you are suspicious also even more after you basically told that you use sound tweak.
It is really hard to tell who really is cheating when it comes to good players, but with longer observation you can still see it.
For example if people are using sounds then they can predict almost always correctly where enemy goes, but if they are basically following enemy through the walls then it is probably radar and i had several occasions today with that..

Dont remember by head, but a player with name "matrix" has been using radar and aimbot for ages already and almost everyone who plays daily knows that.
Also ALL4ONE members i even think all of them have radar, because when sG had server all of the ALL4ONE players got observed and banned for using radar and i even think we got screens, not so sure are they still available. But i remember two names atm "Wugje" and "goodlike" i think..

It would be easier to identify cheaters by claiming the server on gametracker.com so you can see who has really good k/d ratio and k/t ratio - it doesnt mean that they cheat, but it would be suspicious anyways

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Actanonverba does NOT cheat lol ..

mAd needs to stfu with his big ass shit ping ..

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Player named "usta" always bugs, especially in map AoT-BombingDust2. Just give him couple day ban or warn him strongly. Ty :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i can name about 20 peeps that should have been banned.. but for the best of 3.4 i wont :D

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I didn't said that im using sound tweak? i said there is an way? didn't said im using it also im happy to share my ini with you.

Their is a point of putting suspicious players here because then the admins can pay beter attention to them.

koerney plays good thats what i said but just wondering if he uses tweaks?

actonnonverba don't know him so i can't judge but from what i saw suspicious.

mad smokah i don't know the guy but he is very irritating always acussing me of aimbotting/ he plays radar like, can be sound didn't really had enough time to confirm it.

Thats why i posted here maybe you guys know the people better? nothing wrong with sharing/asking for a feedback.

Matrix? does he play under the name: M@tix also? one of those 2 names uses radar/aimbot that i can confirm, but i don't know if they are the same players.

Confirmed usta does bugg alot.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i can vouch for factanonverba that he does NOT cheat :)

mAd tryed to send me vids about YOU ! YOU, wall scanning, rlly wanna see them ( just curious ) ..

koerney's his ini is just good, nothing wrong with it :) He is just a skilled player.

That be all,

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
i can vouch for factanonverba that he does NOT cheat :)

mAd tryed to send me vids about YOU ! YOU, wall scanning, rlly wanna see them ( just curious ) ..

koerney's his ini is just good, nothing wrong with it :) He is just a skilled player.

That be all,

ah oke.

about me ? cool let him put it on youtube than il have my own frag movie.

let him make the title: Ex|Tost|Member| Frag Movie or something like that

Let me point out my style of playing, if im really concentrating on sound you will see mee strafe walking and looking 360 degrees around me or looking up or down, to concentrate where the sound is coming from, wall scanning isn't my style(coz don't use cheats), only if im hearing something comming from a corner i automatic prefire when i think he's there or follow the sound by the wall and when i see him shoot.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i was just saying, if u dont cheat im the best buddy a player can have :-D

if players cheat, ill make their lives a living hell :D

btw: as faw i've seen ur just a good player ;)

kerel, die vieze riezen kut spanjaard heeft het vast mis :D

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
i was just saying, if u dont cheat im the best buddy a player can have :-D

if players cheat, ill make their lives a living hell :D

btw: as faw i've seen ur just a good player ;)

kerel, die vieze riezen kut spanjaard heeft het vast mis :D

haha thanks you'r an good player also and one of the chillest players.

ja ikweet het maar je weet hoe irriterend het kan zijn als mensen je zwart maken :P

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Nooooooo i dont wanna be called nice ffs ! i do my best to be hated !

;D

btw, just now .. mAds mail failed .. not even a fucking thing.. lol hes a cunt.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
Nooooooo i dont wanna be called nice ffs ! i do my best to be hated !

;D

btw, just now .. mAds mail failed .. not even a fucking thing.. lol hes a cunt.

haha what do you mean :P?

His mail didn't came or there is nothing on the vid :P ?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

mAds mail failed intensly hard.. just like his connection,

Thomas    312
Thomas

Moved the posts about 'Ex|TOST|Team|pG' to a new thread.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

SxP|pHez.Pow Chek out this demo at the starts, he know perfectly that someone is coming, goes back and preshoot him.

lall.zip

nelo    1
nelo

Gangstaibrahim : bugger
Mad.Smokah: he is clean, but camp in one place to mouch smthimes...
Actanonverba: idk him/her :D
Koerney Gamecontrol: clean, good skill pleyer. but i though also he cheats.
SxP|pHez.Pow: yes, my mate from my City, clean good pleyer.
CHEATERARELOSER: clean guy, but he must an idiot... sry. Everyone who will kill him, is name as cheater... im iritated abouth that gau :D +30 years and playing only SF , bcs terro is bad.. omg.

I had some faker few weeks ago on my nick "nelo-bY~sXp|TEAM!", he did ff, tk and cheats, but LADY banned him :) and I want to thank u 4 that :)

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

Nelo, i edit your post. I did banned him :(

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

:lol: :cheer: :cheer:

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

But look the demo of SxP|pHez.Pow and tell me that it doesnt look like radar.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I can't watch the demo by TO crashes.

I want to point out to the admins: there were 3 players tonight in tdm server with the tags: .HQ who were allrouind camping behind boxes and bugging also in trooper wich was verry annoying and when they got voted they reconnect, very annoying if you could warn them it would be great. I thought their names were: penis.HQ, vagina.HQ, and the third i forgot but they used all 3 the same tags.

nelo    1
nelo

EXT TOST, yes i saw theirs and voted theirs, but no one admins was online on serwer to ban.. :/ fuckers.... ( i mean fuckers the fakers HQ , not admins :P )

Smokah, I play some time, few years in aot, and saw many amazing things withno radar. Phez is clean belive me, stop vote him and have good fun. :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore
I can't watch the demo by TO crashes.

I want to point out to the admins: there were 3 players tonight in tdm server with the tags: .HQ who were allrouind camping behind boxes and bugging also in trooper wich was verry annoying and when they got voted they reconnect, very annoying if you could warn them it would be great. I thought their names were: penis.HQ, vagina.HQ, and the third i forgot but they used all 3 the same tags.

If im right those players were: n0n & his friends.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

Could be, they were very annoying, hope that the admins will warn them.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

lol n0n is a fucking faker & cheater and they know it, just ban them ...