This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Batman

Batman - [Naota / =EVA=Gulio7] - [Accepted]

Batman    23
Batman

I've been banned from the server because i called this person 'yao.ming' a retard. He was cheating and shot me whilst in god mode. As far as i know he is not an admin but he managed to block me. He hasn't been online since, (he is close to the end of the stats). I do believe you guys have a point or banning me because i said retard, but i dont say it to other players and this person had hacks active. If i cant get unbanned could anyone tell me if this is Perm or Temp thank you

Thomas    312
Thomas

Ban info

Reason: Insultive towards other players
Admin: Naota
Duration: Permanent
Expires: -

This is merely an informative post providing details about the ban. It is not meant to convict the complainant.
If you would like to post anything valuable to the appeal while awaiting treatment, feel free to do so.

Batman    23
Batman

But i dont always say this, especially not to others who play fair. This person had hacks and shot me in god mode besides people cheat with trigger and aimbot but they dont get perm only temp

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Well, there is a player that goes by the name of "batman" that is a known radar user. no clue if it is you.

Batman    23
Batman

No its not im the one who is i think 15 now on the leader boards, i called a hacker a retard and got perm :(

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

i haven't got the time yet too unban you batman, normally its a temp ban for something like that.

You have sitting out that punishment by now and i will unban you right now.

Still please watch your language, you are not the cheater they all think, you play desent and keep it that way. Don't call people retards or other words and this will not happen again.

Have fun playing again.

Greetingz

headhunter    35
headhunter

well there is another ip in the banlist with your name on it.

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

i know but thats not him, his ip changes 4 times, he only plays with those 4 ip that was banned before.
The person thats left is an other one and thats the cheater.