This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

PROBLEM

*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-    0
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

hey guys i tired to connect the tdm server but i cant find him in onlyplaylist i refreshed all und logged out and in but cant find there are other servers but not the tdm

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Try open the game and "open location" and paste this in: 89.31.97.229:8888

Thomas    312
Thomas

That's because you are banned. Link.

*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-    0
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

no im not banned on tdm server im banned onlx in ctf and i tried the port but dont work and im not for a fail of mine banned on ctf ;)

Thomas    312
Thomas

Yes, you are banned on TDM as well. Your ban has been raised to a global ban due to evading.

[quote name="*DD/B(A)sh->eR
Why wasn't it your fault?

*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-    0
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

because im the brother of deinemutter and he did the fault and we have same rooter so i get banned too

*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-    0
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

i think that sucks i can u say who i are im snoopy.nets i played under basher for fun not for fake if u want say this to me ehm deinemutter dont hacks and he dont use bugs there was a long time in there a faker played hes now known as *OMC*BeerMan and i only can say please talk to each other that sucks ban 2 good players hm deine is good im well for nothing dont bann players who dont do a fault if to 3.4 has only 10-20 players at the day please think about that and dont write a stupid answer like i have some screens or snoopy u are in nets so hacker thats all shit i want play tdm and if u let me banned i quit game to 3.5
I hope u take the right choice and then not good luck and have fun in the game