This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mAd.Sm0kaH``

Report: Ex|TOST|Team|pG

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

So many excuses coming up

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

they aren't excuses dude yeah i have a son? you got a problem with that?

Yes my son is 9 years old.

No im not at an diffrint location. im at the same location(my house)

Like i said before i was on my sons computer.

At the moment im on my own computer.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

i don't get it, so your son cheated under your name or what?

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

well thats the problem im not sure, my son tells a lie sometimes but he's 9 years old so can't really get really angry with him, he says he didnt cheat under my name... but he could be lieing,

so there are 2 options, or my son cheated under my name or some one else did, a faker who faked my name and used aimbot or radar or whatso ever.

I hope its clear now and mad.smokah please stop acussing me of cheating all the time, as you see i don't cheat.

headhunter    35
headhunter

so you say your son has the same play-style as you or what ?
and when i was 9 i did not even hear of such called cheats in this game >.> only iamtheone ->god, ghost and fly
you can't blame your son of cheating even if he did... then scan his whole PC/laptop/tablet/or what the hell Ur gaming on and yours on those so called files,
i just can't buy it anymore, even if you are telling your true story.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
so you say your son has the same play-style as you or what ?
and when i was 9 i did not even hear of such called cheats in this game >.> only iamtheone ->god, ghost and fly
you can't blame your son of cheating even if he did... then scan his whole PC/laptop/tablet/or what the hell Ur gaming on and yours on those so called files,
i just can't buy it anymore, even if you are telling your true story.

But im not sure if my son did it thats what im saying.

Lets say my son didnt do it? then somebody else faked my name, thats what im saying.

And like you said its hard to blieve a child of 9 years old know how to download an radar or aimbot from google its not impossible but i won't blieve it that quick especially since it is my son... and even if he did, what can i do? its only a child.

I understand if you won't blieve it, its kind of mixed up.

Or my son did it, or someone else faked my name a couple of times in the tdm server.

and im almost 100% sure that someone is faking my name in the tdm server because 2 or 3 days back some Dutch players (Headhunter jij kent ze: Rayzor) told me that someone is faking my name. someone was playing undermyname with radar.

So i think my son didn't do anything, and someone faked my name thats it.

headhunter    35
headhunter

well i find it odd that the play-style machess and yeah im more online than u think ;) #no-life
there are not that much fakers. in-game active and the few who are i can recognize by play-style/ cheat-style.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
well i find it odd that the play-style machess and yeah im more online than u think ;) #no-life
there are not that much fakers. in-game active and the few who are i can recognize by play-style/ cheat-style.

Ja, maar toch is wel zo head.

headhunter    35
headhunter

hmm and again that but (maar)
please don't get to that level man you don't like to hear that from your kid(s): but but daddy i did not do shit! or but daddy!?! nothing to but here but your own butt.
as i said i recognize the fakers and there not much.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
hmm and again that but (maar)
please don't get to that level man you don't like to hear that from your kid(s): but but daddy i did not do shit! or but daddy!?! nothing to but here but your own butt.
as i said i recognize the fakers and there not much.

other question you said your online much of the time, You watched(spect) me play you ever saw me using cheats?

I know head I know.

My familie priority number 1 i wouldn't give shit about tactical ops its just an hobby.
My wife and son come at first place.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Oh comon man i see u playing many years ago and cheatng also, u gonna say ur kid downloaded the cheats and also twekaed the ini when he was 7? Comon man i talked with u many imes and ur "son" just talks like you,someone fake u? The IP is the same, so stop blame urfamily of ur cheats and jus ecgnice it , because when smeone have cheats , he have norecoil, and the rada or aimot is off, u gonna tellme that u diidnt notice it? Man u are making a history of all this stuff when we all know u are the cheater, just take ur ass and go out of TO u caused enough disturbs.

headhunter    35
headhunter

ban hammer has spoken: not guilty this guy is being set-up
topic locked