This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kaivo

2pro.thc [banned tweaks+evidence]

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

sG has never been a clean clan, only in your dreams :) Kaivo I will report you also for no recoil tweaks in your weapons. And this is 100% tweaks for sure, if we can compare between a player who use sound & a player for who use no recoil. haha No recoil >> sounds

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
When you wanna man up and challenge us to a proper 5 on 5 CW without ringers and with your servers ACE properly configured feel free to do so. (I wont hold my breath)
r

@2pro why not accept the challenge?

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

because I don't have time to play now, I must study first. I don't spend all my life on this game like kaivo . Only no-life bots like kaivo can rage for this game. Another reason, all my members are not always available they have only 1 hour to play but 5 vs 5 takes 2hours & more it's too much.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

its better on 3.5 ese
ace is shit ;)

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I agree with you, these noobs don't want understand that ESE doesn't kick me for my sound. Let kaivo & his sG friends flame, I don't care...

Apo    10
Apo

He is scared and always has been, his clan has never played a 5n5, which as we all know is standard clan war format.

I agree with you, these noobs don't want understand that ESE doesn't kick me for my sound. Let kaivo & his sG friends flame, I don't care...

As for ESE of course its not gunna pick anything up that's not hooking into the game, they cant know what every process in the world is, I'm sure if you point it out to them they will add it to the blacklist for you.

Anyways this is drifting off topic, its to discuss his use of unfair software, not his personal war preferences.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

1) You are wrong apo, we already played 5 vs 5. who told you that we only play 2 vs 2 omg?
2) 3 vs 3 & 2 vs 2 are also standard clan war, it's on TO clanbase & ESL rules. 5 vs 5 is too big & all people don't have time for it...

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Lol when u were not banned you played hours and hours every evening, now you can war a real clan and all of a sudden you need to do homowork

:)

Apo    10
Apo

How long ago was this 5v5? I don't remember it and it would only have been a fun war else it would be on our site.

Photograph_of_a_chicken_from_PLOS_articl

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

1) speedcore : exam period so please shut **
2) I didn't post this 5vs5 cuz it was a mixed war. I post only fw without mix & cw (except when we bashed famous players)
However, we also did many 4vs4, we won but I don't like it it's very hard for communicate & our TS server sometimes has bugs. TO conclude, have good skills is not enough, we need some communications. After my period exam, challenge us first in 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 & after we will see for 4 vs 4 & 5 vs 5 . But I won't accept your challenge if I am not unbanned on TDM server. I need to go on server to call my members (some of my members don't use TS so...) . And I need to ask wars to other clans also , for example : ALL4ONE clan, sXp or nGp (existing clans).

Apo    10
Apo

5v5 is standard clan war war lets do that, name a date when you have done your homework, we can play then give us about a weeks notice, surely a week is long enough for you to contact members? You don't need to use getting unbanned on TDM server as an ultimatum to play us do you? Aww :D

As for TS feel free to use our TS server: server.sto-gaming.org I would hate for you to feel we had an unfair advantage over you, we dont all need to modify our sounds ;). TDM also have a public TS which I'm sure you would be allowed to use.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

A mature chicken!
And alot from net's plays about half days.
More or less.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

And? I don't see the connection with the subject. are you in the process of finding a flaw in me ? never you will find because I don't have, I am sincere and that's what count.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Ur whole puny clan is one big flaw xD

headhunter    35
headhunter

sp33d <3 u'r a douche
with (no-homo)love from me :D

ps. when are you finaly going to retire from T.O.?

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

speedcore did many times bug and still not banned? gg admins, you are really neutral in your job.
Now I know that we can't trust admins on this server because sG already paid them to ban me...
good corruption. I wish a death to sG clan. [+net.s]^ clan will stay alive & recruit cleans, active & friendly players.

headhunter    35
headhunter

oh sp33dcore is banned manny times :D

Apo    10
Apo

I really had no problem with you until you called me a cunt out of the blue, I have even unbanned you after being banned on .sG server before. Feel free to apologize and I will pay speed to video himself eating his used tampon (its his time of the month right now) :D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Mm delicious xD

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

2pro.thc (tbh what a name lol)

Im not from sG I just know them back from the old days in 3.1.9 Actually 2pro if you look threw the reported players i was reported my self and even kaivo thought i wasn't clean so why would i back his story up atm? You know why? because he is a fair player a good player fair/good admin has good game sense and 99% of the cases he knows when someone is clean or isn't so in this case i back him up and even you admitted having third party software adjusting your sound in some kind of way that it gives you an advantage above others so this is tweaking so this is SPARTA i mean cheating.

The only thing your doing is trying to get off topic and flame and accussing kaivo of it, if u want to report kaivo open an topic but here were talking about you.

Its just obv u are tweaking so their fore Your an cheater.

Topic Closed/Locked.

headhunter    35
headhunter

ok ok i locked it ;) but i agree on extost

Thomas    312
Thomas

Reopened.

This is still an ongoing player report, it is unfair to make it impossible for the defendant to object the convictions.

It's up to the game admins involved in the case to make a final judgement, untill then the thread should remain open.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

He has had more than enough time to defend himself. So far all he has done is accusing others and bringing irrelative topics into this report.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I'm still waiting on an answer about my earlier post about software, sound card.
More info can be sent trought a PM.
If you dont wish to share it with others.
And there from it can be discussed via admins.