This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

mAd.Sm0kaH``

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

we all know that sG have tweaks, it's their hobby ;) They are low without it. These demorecs didn't suprise me, I already know that mAd was not clean but if I say anything about him I will get ban, so kimoomik... CORRUPTION !!

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

xD
Beware of mAd, Big tweaker. 100+ Ping omg cheater.
Havn't seen the videos.
But never seen him cheat.
Well who is the one using special software to gain an advantge? <3

headhunter    35
headhunter

ahww he's a corrupted admin too! :O

Apo    10
Apo

I bribed him to tweak, my bad. As for the demo could just be my demo TO spazing out (I haven't used it in ages) but the person just stands about zooming with MSG without moving. Im assuming its my TO thats broken

headhunter    35
headhunter

like this bribe ?:P
just to say you that headhunter is not clear and don't do his job, his hatred of the nets players show that he is not a neutral admin, sG admins already paid him, that's called a corrupted admin. Please thomas keep eyes on him. He also said that he will ban all nets players. med0 & 92.izi (two of nets members) told to me. He already banned 92.izi without reason & say to medo if he doesn't remove nets on his name, he will ban him -,- wtf?. Now I know what kind of person he is. And my job, is to report him as a corrupted admin. I hope you will understand it. Cheaters/tweakers/flamers/corrupted admins kill this game.
Today on my server, we were 10 people and no one flame or cheat, it was so good. I hope you will take example on me for it.

Cordially, 2pro.thc

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I pee'd my pants & died xD

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Hahah sp33dy xD

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I am not even going to bother on defending mAd (not that i think it is necessary), but if you do a player report, then do it properly.

What are your statements and how does it show up on these demos?

If you have done that THEN i and admins should check the demos.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

looks like radar and on demo2 the scene if he come out from terrorbase lokks like aimbot (with sniper)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Watched both of these demos and your claims are rather ridiculous.

In demo 1, we can see tr side has surrounded sf spawn. All we can see mAd doing in that clip is to wait till sf will come out of their spawn and then snipe them. No signs of radar, just a basic tactic.

In demo 2, which is really short one, i can not see any signs of aimbot. Firstly he is missing a lot of shots, secondly if you look at his aim, it does not move anything like aimbots do.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

If you're going to report an admin, Please have some solid profs ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

kaivo look his preaim in demo 1 if he come back from tunel
and aimbots fail to and to more with slow aim or the other player have a high ping
and i dont have time to demorec him the complete map, i dont waste my time (many other unknown players on server uses radar and 1 aim to this time - mad have kicked aimbotter)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

^

this guy is a joke :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

sp33d the biggest joke is u :3

go play and make more ff as other damages

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Then report me for; FF & TK, radar & aimbot what are you waiting for? ..

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

if i see u i can make this if u want
and now stop rage - met dog

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Do it be sure to upload tons of demo's :)

headhunter    35
headhunter

Mehh I still don't think mad cheats / tweaks...
Its just knowledge

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

lol @kimoomik2
Of course he preaims, because they are camping sf spawn. ONLY place enemys can come are from sf base, that is why he aims there.

It is being smart gamer.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i mean the preaim if he come back from look tunnel, he aim on wall on any scenes (but only if sf is out from base) if all in the base he preaims not if he come back from looking tunnel
just look closely towards ;)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Oooooowwwwwww u caught me... my orgia masacra radar aimbot triger elephnat bot... my beatiful secret... HAHAHAHA guys rlly if I want to laugh I will come here more often :D its funny how ppl do anything to make me a cheater :D and ofc theres 2pro raging cus TO (his life) had been shortened to a few servers... Im so srry :( as kaivo says haters come with the skill , love u guys keep doing this awesome work in making me famous <3(btw I have an special software for preaim, nothing to care about I can play in ESE with it). 2pro u are a shame and every coment of urs shows how frustated u are :) dream with meeeeeeeee see ya.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

not sure if troll...