This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Mehdi

=EVA=Gulio7

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Hi guys

i play today in your ctf server and i see gulio ban 2 players without reason so i ask him why he banned them and he muted me for the rest of the map i think gulio can't be an admin personaly he flame so much i think, it's not against u gulio but i put in their place cuz u banned me like them and it is annoying...

^^

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

mehdi next time try to play and don't be sow annoying on the server.

there was a player that FF all the time, sow i kickbanned him!!!
but with us the names switches sometimes when we click on a player, with me it switched and i kicked an other one, hopeone it was and i unbanned him right away!!!!

please stop crying

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

pff i don't cry --' i just asked u for the reason of bans u muted me.. for me you can't be an admin u kickban for little something u can tempkickban ;) i think u flame a little

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

its not his first time he does that, he comes back every time.

You want to be admin? you sound like you are the best!! We need someone like you!!

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

No thanks i don't need this ;) but you're not forced to mute me when i speak with u in game :) and hopeone doesn't cheat ..

Peterie    93
Peterie

Mehdi, do you really think someone would be in the mood to explain to you why someone is banned when you're annoying the hell out of them??

(Yes you are crying)

headhunter    35
headhunter

Lets sink... ahww these net.s guys... always making big issues out oh nothing xD

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i'm not net.s head ;)

peterie i'm annoying ??? i have just ask him why he ban them u don't ban someone without reason no ?? it would have answered me in the game instead of mute me i would never do this topic now if i have reason of bans i take back what i say but he is not forced to mute me it's an action of flamer ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

srry i confused with med0 xD

Thomas    312
Thomas

Our admins deal with a lot of inconveniences, day in and day out. It can be quite annoying when players interfere with that, as it causes even more inconveniences they have to deal with.

If you think that an admin handled in error, post in on the forums. Do not bother them with it in-game.