This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest WUGJE=D

Unban me[ZEE.WONK] - [Rejected]

headhunter    35
headhunter

I don't understand? xD

try searching 2pro @ this forum ;) and read all :P

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

try searching 2pro @ this forum ;) and read all :P

I know what I wrote, but that was before I went to [net.s] or something, then changed his mind and excused me. I have written higher.

Batman    23
Batman

Could someone please pass a verdict and lock this topic?

headhunter    35
headhunter

NO we can't :P

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
Could someone please pass a verdict and lock this topic?

Could you still do not see the evidence, so I do not know why I still have a ban. :(

Batman    23
Batman

So we'll remain trolling this guy forever? Works for me xD

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I unbann u if u send me 1000€ :D

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

i will do it for 100€ :)

Peterie    93
Peterie

Mm, sG paid me €5,- to ban you with most of the net.s members. So choose me, I'm cheap ;) .

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

This will probably be on nets forum now, even though it is a joke :D

Apo    10
Apo

Kaivo you only think its a joke its not really I just didnt tell u :)

Peterie    93
Peterie
This will probably be on nets forum now, even though it is a joke :D

I don't make jokes. These things are serious!

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
I unbann u if u send me 1000€ :D

Nothing will change the fact that it would not know how to play in this game. Deal with it.

I thought someone here is serious, but I was wrong.

Batman    23
Batman

Bro, you were probably spectated before you got banned and seeing as no admins willing to over rule it you have no leg to stand on. Unless theres someway you can prove you're innocent, SEE YA

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

Playing on Team Deathmatch no admin was not on the Spectator (every now and then check the statistics, so I know) but I record demos for publikach, so I do not have any evidence to the defense as much as you that I cheated.

In the first post I gave a screenshot to ban from the CTF, where you can not see any radar or anything (yes, photoshop!) But I also found shots of Team Deathmatch, where he got banned:

1 - http://i.imgur.com/UPYaAoH.png (mofo, i don't know who it is, but is your server [link to forum])

2 - http://i.imgur.com/HhL53ho.png (mAd.Sm0kaH i think, but on sG server)

:

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjDAyxLbttY Watched one of your videos, And @ 0:10 When u shooting the guy at pumps, Your aim does a 90 degrees turnaround and kills another guy, Ehm some sort of aim perhaps? xD

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
Watched one of your videos, And @ 0:10 When u shooting the guy at pumps, Your aim does a 90 degrees turnaround and kills another guy, Ehm some sort of aim perhaps? xD

lol to stupid to edit his hacking movies :)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
Watched one of your videos, And @ 0:10 When u shooting the guy at pumps, Your aim does a 90 degrees turnaround and kills another guy, Ehm some sort of aim perhaps? xD

This is recorded in ESL 4on4 in ladder. ACE is installed at this server and i still have this demo in computer. If you want i can send you. This action is good and this is just skill, no cheat. l2p ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

This is recorded in ESL 4on4 in ladder. ACE is installed at this server and i still have this demo in computer. If you want i can send you. This action is good and this is just skill, no cheat. l2p ;)

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee v:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and that u jump down after sniper kill and know the next posision is skill to - so LOL...

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

yes they all say l2p, You still can cheat on ace ;)
And i don't want the video, Cuz i just seen it.
If some admin wish to unban you they will, I wont.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I will only say this - Ace is beta and full of bugs, it got bypassed probably within weeks. Tactical Ops does not have any good anti-cheat protection. That means admins have to judge players by what they see. Although i am quite sure some admins do not have that skill or experience to find out who are the cheaters, but if already several admins think you cheat, then it is a ban.

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

I do not know how many more times can I write the same thing, until finally someone will read it. ESE at 3.5 is available every day, I can play with anyone, quite often there's playing. The ACE came the one and only cheat that is not anywhere to download on the internet and it was the only radar, and you currently think that I aim. Maybe ACE beta, but no one could get around this by any other cheat. Moreover, ACE has the function as taking other shots, so install that shit on the server and not crying that someone has just done something shota, ftp and checked for the issue, but no, it's better to blame normal people who want to play. You can see that I totally want to kill this game, and very well you are going - and sorry, this game is dead, you're just trying to finish off the remnants of other players that did away with the game.

Somehow I do not care what your crying and my opinion on the subject, it does not change anything anyway that if the LAN would be in this game probably no one would have come due to the fact that they do not know how to play or balibyście the fact that I play clean.

You can look forward, because for a few days here is this, and no further evidence can not see and probably never see again.