This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mehdi

batman & ARIESS

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

hi
I say that yours has batman and ariess flamer's does not stop saying I cheat after all other voting against me and I'm banned for no reason it's boring and childish only poor guy can do that --' if u can stop that it will be cool ;)

greetz!

Batman    23
Batman

Seriously? I thikn Greyz is witness as to who does what as he was there in earlier today playing spielwesser. Just one request, stop talking to me ¬¬ Im sure theres other people you can make friends with

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

LOL i don't want be u friend that's an evidance, if i always flame on u in the server if is because of u and ariess who say all the times i cheated ;)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

LOL i don't want be u friend that's an evidance, if i always flame on u in the server if is because of u and ariess who say all the times i cheated ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thats right batman is a flamer and call peoples cheater without spec
when he at capture the flag, the flag he stole was a page long and I the other
in tr base he shoot on me as first i hold a nade in my hand (t5 server) then i killed him and he call me radaruser, so WTF?
will you kidding me?

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Yea, and his boyfriend ARIESS_(RO) too they flame and vote me all the time that's boring --'

headhunter    35
headhunter

get all frends or get all banned!
my sollution
if you don't agree, i don't care.

Batman    23
Batman

Head just ignore let them carry this topic on their own, im not bothered by either of therse

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

boyfriend hahahahahahaha n1

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Head..

I ask nothing of person I am nice to everybody but when you are disagreeable to me I will not be nice it causes me to say that I cheat I'm not gonna let it go :)

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

kill him...kill him.. :rofl: ..! why me ,mehdi jr.? why batman ? first,u curse all who see u cheating,then,i see a lot of votes against u and ya buddy tanya 3.50 ,seeing this,and yours ultra hiper fenomenal skill to one shot one kill(skill?),yes i think u cheat,and if exist such a skill,is not u or tanya,but maybe another players,but...it not exist,anyone shot at least one blind,not any shot a kill.u enter the game,i have about 200 points,after cca. 5 minutes u have 250 to 300 ???? i play this from too long to know this is impossible(its is poss. btw: or cheating or all players stay still to shot them...eh ?)u 2 have tough a skill,to evade admins to catch u cheating.and,to inform you,yes im romanian(guy no gay or...romanian girls are whores u use to say?) to say much about country of some player,it is xenofobia,not racism(a form of it)and i live in italy...now u must say something about italians too,to affect me ....i remember i tell u u are an arab(because-u dont know names,mehdi is name of friend of mine,and he is arab and there i know the mehdi is an arab name-is not a racism,if u think so)and lol,the difference between u and me,is 37 years of life,and even if u curse in france languange...i understand it,and for your info,u may speak in romanian,francais,english,italiano,espagnol,deutch,magyar,....i understand too,so...blabla, ta mere(francais),dont work with me ! try in japanese(SAIONARA to u too),maybe i dont understand it ! so if there is some admins to see trough ya skillz....u and tanya will fly away..and u know this??? :TACOPS IS A GAME...game...= fun,joy,u know !play without cheats,u see : is more fun when u shoo0t,be shot,chat with friends...enjoy the game,not the score.but neah,im crazy ,when u.tanya and other 2,enter the game-one shot one kill,and puff,you win the game! many acouse you cheating,but hey,curseing,cheats,votesagainst u, nevermind- u win the game,is...fun,no? enough with u. P.S. 1- its strange that with some admins,u can play without...skillz...so the game is playable...i hope that admins stay forever in game,so we all ejoy the game. 2- CALL ME more times,romanian fagg and romanian that and this,maybe (the frontiere italy-france is at 300 km from me) i will search you ip ,adress,etc. and pay u a friendly visit *you know human wrights..punish racism-xenofobia(La xénophobie est une hostilité à l'égard d'une ou plusieurs personnes, essentiellement motivée par leur nationalité, culture, genre, religion, idéologie, ou origine géographique) SO IF U CURSE ME AGAIN,MY ADVICE IS TO SAY TO ME,person,not TO USE MY COUNTRY OR NATIONALITY ORIGIN...OR ELSE U WILL CHOOSE a.) ME ON FRIENDLY VISIT AT YOUR HOME, OR b.) Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action urges all governments to take immediate measures and to develop strong policies to prevent and combat all forms and manifestations of racism, xenophobia or related intolerance, where necessary by enactment of appropriate legislation including penal measure. ciao mehdi,drive safely !

Batman    23
Batman

WOAH Arries, seems like someone hit a nerve, just ignore man he'll get caught out sooner or later, as long as we keep clean cheaters like mehdi will be caught. Oh and just so you know mehdi before you start making everyone tink im the bad guy, you're always the on who starts swearing, and that time you actually got voted out, i said nothing to provoke anyone to vote you out, they voted on their own accord. 2 unkowns, me and ^^* voted, i voted last seeing as it was my vote that would actually get you kicked. So dont make it seem like im the oppressor and you're the innocent bystanded. Admins please lock this topic as its prefferable theres no flaming or squabbles on the forum :). I'll ignore him as long as I can.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

and KIMOOMIK,let BRITNEY SPEARS alooone.....(oh,shit,wrong topic! sry batman,ma bed,damn..my bad) SRY ALL,i meen let batman alone,u see,u are a tacops player(so,dont be affraid,at least i dont call u a cheater - u say it on my registration topic) and BAT MAN(more the man then the bat) he IS the Hero Tactical Ops deserves, a watchful guardian. A silent protector. A DARK KNIGHT ,SO U SEE THE DIFFERENCE? i know him,how he play,he know this game well,and i think he is able too see a cheater(not u,u are only a PLAYER),so if he acouse ya cheating...i ask u excuse him,maybe he was a knight in the dark that time,he dont see your comment here: kimoomik - "boyfriend hahahahahahaha n1" ,a childish comment i say.So, BATMAAAAAN,watchful guardian, silent protector...I PRAY YOU, HEY TEACHER, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE !(PINK FLOYD prays u too... ) ciao. and kimoomik,i dont wanna get banned for this but i must say it: batman is way too good for you.ciao again (i do a lot of school to judge ppl,i have diploma,) dont be angry kimoomik,psichology is wrong about u ma man..

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

now i said it so im done with it

Batman    23
Batman

Thanks again arries :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i never have sayed u call me cheater
and what do you find so bad about it when I found the sentence funny?
he was also xD

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

Lol I hope you did not break your computer while writing, it is useless to talking with you, you answer as child, it will say adult? WTF!

You tell me your life, your professional experience, I have nothing to fuck, for me you're a child, you can not play without constantly talked

if I insulted is because you started doing the child by saying I cheat in any game you have not arrested, after a while it's annoying, everyone can include

and finally does not speak with racism I am muslim how you speak, and if you want to make me a visit there are no worries I'll waiting arms is not a small Romanian suits me scare;)

Speak for yourself when you say TO is just a game

greetz!

Batman    23
Batman

Admins this convo is pointless so for the love of god just lock it :P

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

dear kiddo,i tell u zillion times,i dont use a computer,so i cant brake it.. This shit " I hope you did not break your computer while writing.." u have nothing else to say? every time same lines? i dont tell you my life,i constantly talk in game,with my friends there...and i constantly am 1-2-3-4 firsts place between the teams even with my high ping...if i can play and talk,u cant play without...."skillz"? beeing and xenofobic for someone say u cheat? if its anoyng i and many others saying u cheat...simply why u dont stop? its so easy...when u play with presence of 1 of 2 admins(when they 2 there u dont cheat..) was i say u cheat?,nope,because,sometimes u dont cheat (with them presence in game..)and u say only batman and i say u are cheater??? u forget the other minimum 10-15 players that say the same about u..
and finnaly,watchout,you say it again: "... small Romanian suits..." instead of saying maybe small ariess or anything else,u preffer instead to use xenofobic words..so...first: pray to allah to me to dont find your adress, and 2,i will reffer this xenofobistic behavior of you to the admins,ill do not stay to accept you to insult my origin,countrymen,or my country, and if they are smart enough(and i ensure you they are..)maybe they will open a topic to every players on ctf and(even i dont play on it)tdm server to vote between u and me and batman,who can stay and who can be banned 4ever. then we see,if ban me,or batman to say u cheat ,or ban u for cheating and beeing xenofobic(if u dont know what it meens,google it)
aaa,and ,hmmm...you say: "Speak for yourself when you say TO is just a game" ...for me it is just a game,what is for you? a training? for real life? for what? for Utoya island?WTC?boston? dont say u use tacops to prepare for jihad...damn, mehdi.... eh,i still think is just a game so,good luck with..watever you consider u training for in tacops(be aware,is not a simulator police - terorist fighting game ...)and hide please that adress of yours,or "a small Romanian" can do what americans cannot for 10 years....ciao kiddo,see you on another topic...and hope not in game.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

loool,now i read mehdi post: Yea, and his boyfriend ARIESS_(RO) too they flame and vote me all the time that's boring --'......MEHDI ,IM MARRIED TO A WOMAN,YOU KNOW? FEMALE?(vagina? ...ring a bell?) if you are so desperate to call all faggs and boyfriends and stuff,and need a big cock,go find an elephant,i guarantee u will satisfied...neahh,u hopeless kiddo,u need a psychiatric consult,too much xenofobia in your head.....too much rage against nations,sex,religions...damn...hey daddy,dont buy him an ak47....

Batman    23
Batman

haha arries dont waste your time man, theres nothing to gain. Lets just ignore this flamer for now :)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

u speak so much for nothing ;) me flamer xD ??? who say wich i cheat in game ?? faggs --'

I don't cheat all admins know that i don't cheat so stop speaking retards u 're so noob there is only that true ;)

and ariess write a book as u're there :lol:

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

i just start writing that book,is called: xenofobia in tacops...or maybe: tacops-the training simulator for real life... again u call us faggs? i told catch an elephant,he has a cock to satisfied your apetite..

Batman    23
Batman

Seriously Mehdi, you call me me a kid, yet here you are, once agin the one using profanities. Please before i resort to your level and make you shut up, quit while you're ahead ¬¬

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

ok,decided,topic closed for me, i make peace with myself ! i go to frag a little,my amstaff say we must buy a mossberg,for batman(he like me with the moss.)....no offence batman,i like your ears...