This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tomek Nysa

Mehdi

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Hello,
could someone do something with Mehdi? Warn him? He is flaming and voting players, because they're "lagging". The worst "laggers" are people, who killed Mehdi... Only one player in the opposite team had ping over 100, but he says that whole team is lagging. And he is the only one, who says that. Another day he voted me because I was camping in the water and killed him many times...

Here are some screens from today. I don't know French, but I am sure that there is no compliments.

Greetings,
Tom

post-225-1386687581643_thumb.jpg

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

you can ignore him: ignore id
but it's annoying ...
the screenshots are rather harmless, but I know that he is constantly insulted people

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Tbh a lot of Polish players do lag, there are plenty if players with 150-170 ping and it is really annoying when you can not hit them because of it.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

But he was voting people with ping under 100 or even lower than his own.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Im getting flamed and voted out every time i play, if i would make player report on all of them, there would be like 10 reports a day lol. Flaming is just a thing you have to ignore. Sometimes when i play, i completely turn chat off or just ignore some players

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

You're right, many players flame, but in my opinion we shouldn't ignore it. Permanent mute would be a good thing, but I don't think there is something like it. Anyway, flamers should be punished.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i had need wake up ... sry ;) but i hate laggers i don't flame for nothing, laggers are anoying u shot 5000000 bullets for kill one --' they make me angry, i can't see them, Tomek u have a ping like 90 - 100 sometimes u lagg i can't hit u often.. but i have nothing against u're post i have overestimate with my language (i say i had need wake up ^^) so sry

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the problem is noone of the players lag without MAYBE 1
thats the point what tomek mean

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Mod which allows to mute people for certain amount hours/days would be quite nice :P

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

OK, no problem. Maybe drink a coffee in the morning :D My ping was rather 80, but... :D Never mind, just try to be a little bit more polite :)

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

see u in game :D

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

tomek nysa : "bande de fils de pute" if u translate,must meens: "squad of sons of whores " and you know that "fu polish(polishes) lagger " what meens (polish= polonia people nationality,now,that meens xenofobistic insult).but stay relax,he dont touch(-dont wanna ),insult you,an eva clan member,too smart for beiing against a member of a powerfull clan.so ,advice if you like: let the admins take care of it! sooner or later they will do(i think they already see what he do!) . he was on me eather,when i see that he cheating,no neccesarely radar,but aimbot,he insult me in any way "because im only one that say he cheating.." ...but there are many seeing that too. he say always : do a demorec,do a demorec... now: a realy smart cheater,will know how to eviod to be cautch in the act,not shown the fully power of aimbot or radar,but take only a little help of that stuff. if im wrong,how can explain that he is first,the best ,and only on i see since the begining of tacops multiplayer online,that dont miss a shot??? even once? (but strangely with some admins in game,he is not the best,he missed some shots?) and belive me,pings have little to do with that: yes ping like 20-30 can make a huge difference(can be first),but not with 50+ ping... and i know that ping 22 against ping 100+ in game seems that ping 22 are cheating,but that is false. yes,maybe hes a good player,even if he does not use cheats,but why be good ,when can be the best of all times? its s pitty. well i let him in the hands of "gods" ,and i vote him out(is an option created for player ,and a right to vote at free will),because of my belives,and his insults,and due to my wright to vote anyone i want ,if i think is not suitable beeing on a fair-players server. hehehe,and thinking more,i see one or 2 times...he play normally..is a pitty, the talent throw away useing cheats.. ciao friend and foes,we meet in arena!