This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fatboyharley

Koerney banned

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I banned Koerney on CTF for radar. We were playing on CTF and he whispered me to unban him on TDM, where i banned him before. He said he was clean. I did that. And immediately I started spec him. Surprisinlgy, at a score 26/4 he was using radar, pointing MSG exactly where players are before seing them...

SO if he asks for unban (cause he started saying ask Renk), tell him about this.

Koerney    0
Koerney

so 1. iam clean..... 2. i saw the player before ;) ... ask other good players.... i did never cheat and i wont do it .

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I am not going to argue on it. My decison is not based on one instance, I spec you about 4-5 mins.

Koerney    0
Koerney

yeah okay... but sorry if i say this , but i think u dont have enough experience to decide if i cheat or not. i play now just 12 years to, since ut mod. in every high europe league. i was often on Lan like die.All and ntars. i dont need to cheat..... and there are some better players than me.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I dont think what u just said is enough argument. But I will unban you, because I dont have a demo. It is an act of goodwill. If you believe that my experience is not enough, u may ask admins here to remove my admin rights.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Koerney does NOT cheat lol ..

Just unban him and let him play lol ..

and i am sorry to say fatboyharley but you're points didnt make any sense

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

Lol Sp33d... I am not using adminship to show off... I spec him, considered it to be radar, and applied ban. I am sorry I never heard of you Koerney, may be you are indeed a player of great notoriety. I am human, and errare humanum est... that is why I decided to unban Koerney.

Thomas    312
Thomas

:locked: