This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
greyz

Mouse

Question

greyz    9
greyz

Hi all i need a new mouse can you guys write what mouse you use and the + - of the mouse TY

now i have the logitech g5 laser mouse nice mouse but broken:(

PS only wired mouses plz dont use wireless mouse:)

20 answers to this question

Twist    24
Twist

does it matter that much?
got cheapest mouse i could find

Thomas    312
Thomas

G700, mostly because I love the ergonomic design and the programmable buttons (great for everyday tasks like copy paste, next and prev etc). It's wireless, but can be used with wire as well :)

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
does it matter that much?
got cheapest mouse i could find

same here :D

Just go to the store and buy one you like

Peterie    93
Peterie

Logitech has very good ones. I would say it actually does matter ;). Those mini mice give me instant RSI. When you use a PC it doesn't matter that much since you'll probably have a mouse pad. I play on a laptop wherever I like to sit on that moment so then you need a mouse that works on any surface.

As thomas said, the G 100 series is pretty damn awesome ( http://gaming.logitech.com/en-nl/gaming-mice ). Wouldn't go for the G700 since it's wireless, and very expensive :P.

Thomas    312
Thomas
Wouldn't go for the G700 since it's wireless, and very expensive :P.

It can be used with wire too! :)
Basically once you connect it via USB, it will automatically switch from the wireless signal to USB.

The wireless quality is outstanding though, never had any problems with it, and it reacts equally as fast as with the wire. And it gives you slightly more freedom (the cable can be a bit sluggish). And as for recharging, I usually let it recharge over night when I'm asleep, so I can always use it wireless without having to worry about that ;)

Yeah, it is quite expensive indeed, I got mine for around €80. There's a new version of the G700, the G700s, which costs around €100, but not much has changed for as far as I know, so I would just go for the normal G700.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

I use logitech G9, its the best mouse I had so far!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

DeutschEnglischFranzösisch
there is no best mouse because each has different needs

the mouse with the most dpi is to time the Razer Ouroboros with 8200 dpi if anyone mean best mouse is the moujse with most dpi :D

Peterie    93
Peterie
DeutschEnglischFranzösisch
there is no best mouse because each has different needs

the mouse with the most dpi is to time the Razer Ouroboros with 8200 dpi if anyone mean best mouse is the moujse with most dpi :D

Best mouse isn't just the DPI. I have an old logitech G5 mouse which has only 2000 dpi. but 2000 dpi is a lot and enough. Off course there will be a slight differences between 2000 and 8200, but you'll need a good mousepad to really see any differences. It's like the difference between a 200 Hz and a 800 Hz tv.

For me the best mouse also needs good ergonomics.
The weight should be exactly right, no friction on any surface, mouse buttons on the right place and it should feel natural when you hold it.

On my mouse and most logitech mouses this is all pretty good :). Anyone here with a razer mouse?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

no, have logitech to
200 and 600 hz is a little bit
1 ghz it should be at least

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
Anyone here with a razer mouse?

I had this one, but damaged it while i was drunk :mask:
B430074.jpg

Pretty nice i must say, but i think you guys don't really need professional gear to play TO :D

Greetz

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

with me rather suffers the monitor when I ausraste drunk: D
BOOM HEADBUTT :D

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*
with me rather suffers the monitor when I ausraste drunk: D
BOOM HEADBUTT :D

Stop using google translate, it sucks

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ok then i write only in german if it better for all :D

Jonas1_OSHA    0
Jonas1_OSHA

I loved this one A4tech X7 (xl-750bf), and i cant find any disadvantages. there´s nothing better and cheaper. i had couple of mouses, but this one works perfectly. Recommend you.

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr
I loved this one A4tech X7 (xl-750bf), and i cant find any disadvantages. there´s nothing better and cheaper. i had couple of mouses, but this one works perfectly. Recommend you.

i had an A4tech X7 mouse and i must say i think its the best for its money... it still works just fine after 6 years

headhunter    35
headhunter

i got the trust Laser Gamer Mouse Elite GM-4800

features
Advanced 3200 dpi laser gamer mouse with weight adjustable design and onboard memory
Built-in cartridge with 7 metal weights to customize your mouse weight (including weight box)
Onboard memory to store personal mouse preferences
In-game adjustable sensitivity by one button to 400, 800, 1600, 2000 and 3200 dpi (incl. Indicator)
Powerful laser engine with up to 20G of acceleration and 6.4 Mpixel/sec image processing for accurate surface tracking at high speed movement
Max speed up to 1.15 m/sec (45”/sec) and full speed USB rate of 500 reports/sec.
7 buttons and tilt wheel to take full control over your game
Software included for setting up profiles, keyboard macros, sensitivity sequence and programming buttons
Ergonomic design with rubber inlays for a firm grip
Light weight USB cable for less drag and optimal freedom of movement
Advanced design with big smooth-gliding Teflon feet and gold plated USB plug
Multicolour LED design

Specs
Lasermouse
7 metal weights (6 gram each)
weightbox
CD-ROM with software, software & manual
usermanual

Minimal requirements
USB-poort
Windows Vista, XP of 2000

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I have only bought 2 mouses, because i am always buying the cheapest good mouse i can get. I hate when mouse is heavy and has buttons which make it uncomfortable. I suggest some simple logitech mouse which you can get with less than 10 euros and it will last longer than those fancy mouses, but still does the work.. You dont need buttons for shortcuts, i use keyboard for shortcuts ;)

Peterie    93
Peterie

:P buys a €100 mouse but no mousepad.

I think this is something which happens way to often (myself included). All these €100 mouses work fine. But without a mousepad you could as well use a €10 mouse.

I have the steelseries 4HD now and it did improve my gameplay:
http://steelseries.com/products/surface ... series-4hd

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

Worth it :)

I checked it out before, But didn't buy it.
Does not look comfortable......