This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest federico

Kaivo.sG

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

its to long to upload this on youtube demoplay and recording with fraps, then then convert it and upload so i need ca. 2 hours for this o.O

bRo`    4
bRo`
my laptop has Ubuntu, in which i can not play games, at least not like Tactical Ops, there for i can not watch them

Lol oh sorry i didnt know what Ubuntu was :P

The 1st demo: about 4:20 - How did he found that camped guy?

@4:58 Kaivo encountered him, that guy throws a nade, that means Kaivo is aware that guy is somewhere there
@4:20 Kaivo heard that guy his footsteps, that's why he turned quickly and shoots

But... if Kaivo was even smarter (like me :P) he would have seen the bloodtrails and the bloodtrails didn't reach further than the camp spot, which means that guy didnt run away but was hiding somewhere...Where could he hide there? There is only one campspot there, which is a common campspot, i mean.. everyone knows :P
If i was playing there i would have gone straight to the campspot and preshoot it..

Peterie    93
Peterie

:P yeah, TO has still noobs like kaivo who are unaware of bloodtrails.

Another thing, when Kaivo comes around a corner it looks like he aims around the corner. Not like a radaruser, but he just aims at the spot where the possibility is the highest to encounter an enemy. This is just experience. I really enjoy watching this, but it is annoying when players start to say immediately that he preshoots.

@Kaivo, and correct me if I'm wrong. I've even seen you using trick/bug jump to even get on little ridges without making noise so the enemy doesn't hear you. Don't know what it is. (cold at the sf house)

.sG`RuthlesS.    0
.sG`RuthlesS.
I changed my opinion. Please take my apologies, Kaivo, to not trust You. I can see you are oldschool TDM player who knows how to play preciously. I´ll be glad to play against you and to learn something from you.

Greetings J1

It does say something about a person when he is "grown" enough to admit when he has made a mistake. No harm done and great attitude :D

Everyone has his rights to question another player when he finds him suspicious, if you put those questions to discussion you will most likely find the right answer!

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I always preaim around the corners, i thought it was a common thing and yes, i dont see blood trails, because my graphics settings are low - dont want my old computer freeze while playing TO :D

Peterie i am not sure what do you mean about that jump thing.

Peterie    93
Peterie

Will take screenshot :) when I'm playing the map :P

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
and correct me if I'm wrong. I've even seen you using trick/bug jump

You mean unreal jumps?

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Never used unreal jump and to be honest i do not even know how to use it, but i am sure Peterie means something else.

Peterie    93
Peterie

No, not unreal jump. Wasn't cheating ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Ah ok ;) i know how to use it and it's fun xD but only got it at UT since it's not allowed at TO :(

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

's just more tied to the reality