This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
rhino

TO lives on!?!?!?

rhino    0
rhino

Hello all!

I am Rhino, not sure how old school you guys are but if you ever played Tac-Ops anywhere from 2.2 to 3.5 (from 2002 to about 2006) you may have known me as [FATE] R]-\[O

Good to see people still play TO! What version do you play and what is played the most? 3.4 or 3.5? or another version?

You might have even seen the few maps I made...
"TO-4level maze" first hosted on the OMC server I believe it was
I made a version of TO-Bridge where I completed the catwalk below so you could cross underneath, think I called it "TO-Bridge [RHINO]"
Also I made Ambush a bit more dynamic, took out the OICW and turned it into a bombing map, again not sure of the name but I think I named it TO-Ambush [RHINO]

Anyways, I had started playing CSS more and more and TO less and less when TO started dying. I then moved on to CS:GO. ...... Yes I know, still not TO but...eh....

Now that I am learning to build CS:GO maps I re built a TO map

I will post about it in mapping.

RHINO

FATE 4 LIFE!

Twist    24
Twist

Welcome rhino :)

I play TO since 2005 or something, played version 3.1.9 and 3.4. I dont think i knew you..

Here we play TO version 3.4. Its not very active anymore, there are at max. about 4 or 5 servers active. Our servers have (almost) always players. We are the most active community left ^^
I dont know how active version 3.5 is, but there are ppl here who can tell you.

*Lolly.    0
*Lolly.

I know for sure 3.5 has more servers ,about activity dont know but guess its better than on 3.4
There is also TO crossfire a mod on UT2004 a bit CS 1.6 like , dont know if that game is active but atleast it was back than .

Than there was till year ago Tactical Assault the succesor on To Aot , there was a beta availible for test players. Than Tactical Assualt changed name too: Critical Point : Incursion also written as CP:I

So the newest game based on Tactical ops is Critical Point , its now on steam Greenlight its a platform where you can vote to get the game on Steam.

Gr Lolly 3.4 player

*Lolly.    0
*Lolly.

Oh and there is or was 3.1.9 actually dont know if it still excist , if its still alive its has prob not more than 2 serv active

Jasper    0
Jasper

I believe 3.4.0 is the most active, 3.5.0 has less active players just more servers.

As mentionned above, we are basically waiting for CP:i is released on steam. which might happen in March 2014. (nothing is sure)

Sign in to follow this