This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
sp33dCore

What's your favo Anime? :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

GO !

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

oh come on... a n i m e ..... whos watching it?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

like 1 billion people .. ;)

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

I don't like it!

Peterie    93
Peterie

Srry speedcore, seems like you're the only one.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

Nah there's some pretty badass anime out there I have to go with sp33dy gonzales on this one.
IMHO(In my humble opinion), the japanese voice acting is the best in the world. How is it different from our voice acting, or the american, you may ask. I don't know about any of your countries, but after hearing the german, the american and the japanese versions of the series i've watched, none could surpass the japanese original in terms of emotion. When they talk, you can feel an impact in your body from hearing their voices. A wise man once said "whenever we humans hear a sound, something changes in us" and these guys just freakin know how to do the trick.
I understand that this part of japanese culture is not meant for everybody, but the problem for most people I think is that they feel silly or childish when they watch those cartoonish looking masterpieces and think they have to feel bad when people know that you watch that kind of stuff.
BUT: For those who are able to jump over their own shadow and actually enjoy them they provide pure theatrical entertainment, both dramatically and comically. The writers create such fascinating stories you just have to watch for hours because you are so thrilled by them. You will laugh your ass off until your lungs hurt at some jokes. You will cry when realising the beauty of certain scenes or twisting events or just hearing a certain character scream out a sentence. So what you guys need to enjoy anime, is just a freaking heart. It's ALL about emotion.
Also, in larger series, the created worlds are so huge that the depth reaches a point where you just start to fall in love(platonically of course) with all the characters and the immense content that you just begin drooling for MOAR!.
Now to answer speedcore's question:
The best example for this is One Piece, which has also become my most favorite over the recent years. Most people don't like it because of the style of animation and character design, But once you are able to see past that and dive into the world you will never want to leave it again.
If you think Dragonball had depth compared to One Piece it's nothing. Oda (One Piece's writer) was inspired by Toriyama (Dragonball's writer) and has been trying to create a legacy as he did with Dragonball and,if you ask me, he has managed to do just that and even to surpass him.
Now, not all animes have to be ongoing forever to tell a story, that's why Death Note is my second most favorite. The story is just so freaking amazing and stunning that you won't be able to stop watching after the first episode until you've seen it all and then feel sad when it's over.
The third most favorite would be the Code Geass series, because it was almost as stunning as Death Note in terms of story and twists.

(Too long, didn't read:)
TL:DR: >Animes rock, get the sticks outta your asses and watch some.
>My personal TOP 3: One piece, Death Note, Code Geass

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Wooohooo way to go renk :D

1: One Piece.
2: Code Geass
3: Elfen Lied.

Wasnt that big a fan of death note, i did like the anime :)

@renk epic how luffy raped hordy with like 1 hit haha last episode :P

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

(Too long, didn't read:)
TL:DR: >Animes rock, get the sticks outta your asses and watch some.
>My personal TOP 3: One piece, Death Note, Code Geass

after all that long shit, it seems you are the one with a stick in the ass ;)

its a personal thing - u like it? u watch it. I dont like it, I dont watch it. I like taking a long ride on the bike, have fun with friends on the road, feel their trust and drink some good whiskey. To do some nice work and see the results of it. Kiss a sexy girl (which in dat case is my wife :)) I prefer live my life, not watch these poneys on tv.

So, how can I like a n i m e ?
...pfff

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

its a personal thing - u like it? u watch it. I dont like it, I dont watch it. I like taking a long ride on the bike, have fun with friends on the road, feel their trust and drink some good whiskey. To do some nice work and see the results of it. Kiss a sexy girl (which in dat case is my wife :)) I prefer live my life, not watch these poneys on tv.

So, how can like a n i m e ?
...pfff

Vette kneus .... -.-"

Peterie    93
Peterie

...pfff

I approve this message :)

(is pokemon anime??)

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

I approve this message :)

(is pokemon anime??)

Yes it is.

...pfff

I want to state that my message was one of recommendation not a personal attack on hobbies.
It's just that some people are really preoccupied with opinions based on god knows what kind of arguements and seem afraid to try things that seem...different...and thereby miss out on some great experiences.
And "poneys" got nothing to do with anime, that's some kind of modern kid's TV show from USA / Kanada, which is acutally based on girl's toys from the '80s.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

Renk, I just make fun of your sticky method of elaborate statements.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

You know, my daughter is 18, and she likes to watch 2-3 different animes. So I know what I talking about. I tryed to watch some series, but I failed :)

Instead, I can say I liked Hauru no ugoku shiro (Howl's Flying Castle).

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

is your daughter hot ? .

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

why does that question not surprise me...

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

cuz you know me that good renk,

HARLEY AWNSER THE QUESTION !

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Speedcore... who else? I don't look animes but I read some mangas online(anime take's 2 much time for me). 2 look anime or read manga it doesnt mean ur a no lifer, I keep going outside with my friedns smoking some joints taking some beers, going outside on a party etc. But on free times I use to be so much on internet and when I get tired of TO I read some mangas to disconect from real world and relax with a totally diferent kind of story about situations taht can learn u something :) .Peace

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I've read some manga's, i do the One Piece manga from time to time, cuz i love spoilers :D

Koerney    0
Koerney

Naruto+ shippuuden, one piece, fairytail, death note, fate zero and many more

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Excellent choices Koerney haha :D

i'd rather pick Bleach instead of naruto :P

headhunter    35
headhunter

My fafs. Are bash sp33dcore, BOOM Headshot and a speedkill way to kill Sp33dcore.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

u wont ever bash me, lady boy :)

headhunter    35
headhunter

Atleast i can get the ladies ;)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

And once again ur wrong, :D

headhunter    35
headhunter

Can not help that you are such an jealous person. But i do not mind any gay person, only I will not do any sexual things with persons of the same sex;)