This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2pro.thc

2Pro4U - [Expired]

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I gave all the proof to ZEE.WONK, now he believe about my honesty. He knows that I don't use tweaks. My program is perfectly legal, he tried it, this program was made by some admins of TO 2.2 & especially ~LSD~Cheok . About the ini I posted in nets forum, I think all are blind, I precised that the ini was a standard ini (not tweaked) but you don't want to read it. svN tried my ini & nothing, he doesn't play better, sounds are not better. Just get a good headset if you want have good sounds. And please all haters learn to play, go ESE 3.5 :) However, I read the report of svN about Kave, you are all wrong, I played with kave on ESE server and he seems to be clean. Kave is an oldschool player (9 years of experience).

Thomas    312
Thomas
My program is perfectly legal

We'll decide what is "legal" and what is not.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I do not care who gets banned and unbanned here, but according to your statement a aimbot working externally would also be allowed
and times along the way with ese you can also cheat, cheats with bought in any case, obs are now free I do not know
use google
and who is paying for cheats twice as pathetic and should stop lhis ive :D

and headhunter what is abaout my ban? :)

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Thomas could I send you my whole TO & the program for TO 2.2 sounds, like this you could verify all the files ? I already sent the program to ZEE.WONK, he can be one of the witnesses. I want to show to all my honesty.

Dutchviper    0
Dutchviper

Hello people,

I know 2pro for a long time, when I was playing Tactical ops A long time ago (3 years ago) I had 2 clans 1 nS clan and 1 subclan Heroes. It was a french clan and I was invited to the clan to play wars. We played alot of wars in Protected servers such as Ace and UTDC. I never suspected him with cheating, If I knew he was cheating I would never play wars with them.

I think he would never cheat, because he is playing the game for a long time.

Thats all for now,

Dutchviper

Thomas    312
Thomas
Thomas could I send you my whole TO & the program for TO 2.2 sounds, like this you could verify all the files ? I already sent the program to ZEE.WONK, he can be one of the witnesses. I want to show to all my honesty.

Why don't you just play the game without any kind of modification(s)?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and you want to sell us for fools? proving it because if you send us your folders?
everyone can create 2 folders...

whether you cheat or not I do not care, I'm not a admin and banned anyway and my reports were not processed until now

and if you wanna tell it you're no longer lead then at least let your old nickname in the list are hahahaha

every 2 weeks and if someone has already changed his nick means something :D

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I didn't modify any files, I installed a program that my friend cheok advised to me, so I tried it and I found it nice so I keep it :)
every 2 weeks and if someone has already changed his nick means something

I didn't really change my nick, I still use 2pro nickname for this forum site & I will use again that nick if I got unbanned in the teamdeathmatch server (except when speedcore is on the server, he will probably teamkill me cuz he doesn't like me).

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I didn't modify any files, I installed a program that my friend cheok advised to me, so I tried it and I found it nice so I keep it :)

He meant why you just don't play without any programs.
Personally i found the sounds crap, I like the sounds more from patch above the 2.2...

Twist    24
Twist

what is the reason why u like this program? Does it have advantages over the normal settings? If it does; its a cheat in my eyes

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I don't think that personalize his game is an criminal act. For example : changing his crosshair or resolution. I like to do it like in CS or COD, it's not forbidden I guess? For my sounds program, it's like installing UTDC or ACE, they are programs too . It's not logical to treat me cheater if I use for example: a program for maps, anti-cheat program like UTDC or ACE etc... TO conclude, the program I am using it's like other programs recognized officially as legal by the game & shared in famous site like spielwieseserver.de (except cheat programs: it's different. I am not rich & crazy to buy a cheat program just for a game & I prefer a fair game)

what is the reason why u like this program? Does it have advantages over the normal settings? If it does; its a cheat in my eyes

Did you already try it before to say it's a cheat ? ZEE WONK already tried it and for him it's very bad but for me yes some advantages, it depends of the person. For example, I can't play good with 1024 x resolution, I play with 640 x 480 so you will tell me I cheat because I changed my resolution?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

All changes in options/preference menu is ok.
Changes in tactical ops/user config files(ini) are tweaking.

bRo`    4
bRo`

What about SuperTeam Keybinder then?

sazabiskythe    0
sazabiskythe

If you guys are referencing the soundpack I shared, it is in no way a tweak. All it does is replace gun sounds with different gun sounds. It provides no advantage over the default gun sounds; it is merely different. If mods like these are considered "tweaking", then surely genuinely advantageous mods such as superteamkeybinder (which actually interferes with the ini) are far worse? What I'm saying is the soundpack which I use, and have shared, does not even interfere with the ini: See it like changing the music files within TO to your own music; is this therefore a tweak too?

As for other involvements with 2pro, I am not sure if he has used other mods, I am only referring to the soundpack which I used, and subsequently shared with him. If you are still in doubt, feel free to download the soundpack and make a judgement on your own accord.

Link:
http://pippuz.net23.net/downloads/
File: sndpak340.zip

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Has everyone forgot that 2pro said he can hear players walking?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore
If you guys are referencing the soundpack I shared, it is in no way a tweak. All it does is replace gun sounds with different gun sounds. It provides no advantage over the default gun sounds; it is merely different. If mods like these are considered "tweaking", then surely genuinely advantageous mods such as superteamkeybinder (which actually interferes with the ini) are far worse? What I'm saying is the soundpack which I use, and have shared, does not even interfere with the ini: See it like changing the music files within TO to your own music; is this therefore a tweak too?

As for other involvements with 2pro, I am not sure if he has used other mods, I am only referring to the soundpack which I used, and subsequently shared with him. If you are still in doubt, feel free to download the soundpack and make a judgement on your own accord.

Link:
http://pippuz.net23.net/downloads/
File: sndpak340.zip

funny how you all of a sudden got here posting right after 2pro started to get unbanned.. guess he's calling on his fag army to beg his lost case up ..

bRo`    4
bRo`

I'm not defending 2pro in this, but what is considered as "tweaking" exactly?
Like i said... the Superteamkeybinder mod changes your user ini in a way that you have more advantage over other players that doesn't have that mod...e.g. you can buy much faster than in the normal buymenu..

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc
Has everyone forgot that 2pro said he can hear players walking?

omg Kaivo, I already told you about it...
However, sullivaN has better sounds than me, when he is walking in the game, I can't hear him? :o Why ? Could you tell me? It's the same for the other players like azibiza or Koerney.
Maybe you don't know how to walk or stumble (make a misstep).
And it was kinda a luck because I was not 100% sure that you were here, so I tried my chance : preshooting is not always a radar, it can be a luck or with good sounds you can do this, but I promise you I cannot hear people when they are walking. Next time try to find a better hiding place, I remember it was Italy map, there was so many players so we can hear more sounds of the players who come. I only did this suspicious action once time, it's not enough to qualify it : a cheat or tweak. Maybe, I didn't hear you but another player who was coming towards me, it could be one of the causes.
I hope you will understand it Kaivo, you are a smart player I guess not like speedcore who doesn't want to hear the truth.

I agree with you but I think that changing in options/preferences is enough, it offers us many settings so I don't think it's necessary to change in the ini.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

This sound mutator he using, i find it as same as keybinder, or crisshairs.
It's not a cheat, and if it would be then they had Done it able so TOSt detected it.
Since it's quite old.
And this mutator just only change the Gun sounds and not Walk sounds.

sazabiskythe    0
sazabiskythe

funny how you all of a sudden got here posting right after 2pro started to get unbanned.. guess he's calling on his fag army to beg his lost case up ..

Please don't misunderstand, I am not posting because 2pro suggested I should. Also please read what I have written carefully because I don't think you understand. "As for other involvements with 2pro, I am not sure if he has used other mods, I am only referring to the soundpack which I used"

What I am saying is, if he is banned for using a soundpack, it is unfair. If he is banned for something else, this is not my problem and I know nothing about it.

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

If we talk about this, could 2pro explain why he shoot the whole clip empty when he just shoot one bullet. I'm just curius..

headhunter    35
headhunter

isn't this still my ban ?:D

i reccomend no other usage of prorams than just the game

else way i just as well can use cheats. and stop the game...

this is not my motivation though to use cheats, in the past i have used (to come clean) and people still think i use spectate control and scan my pc its clean these days not even keybinder anymore.
pure TO and patch 3.4 no more no less. maybe some other maps than standart no other settings,

this is how to should be played (in my eyes) any other modifications should be removed or players will be banned! no hard feelings in person, this is pure on game/ buisness related property for me. as thomas is a good client of my company :D

Jonas1_OSHA    0
Jonas1_OSHA

Hehe, before I found superteamkeybinder i used to bind all the commands by myself like an idiot. Its just making all these things much easier.

About the sound mutator 2pro is using, it can have advantages in better recognition of an enemy fire or you can hear some other (important in battle) sounds much better. I did not try it to be honest but since I upgraded to Win7 from XP, the mouse works so smoothed and weird that i am not even gonna do so.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc
this is how to should be played (in my eyes) any other modifications should be removed or players will be banned! no hard feelings in person, this is pure on game/ buisness related property for me. as thomas is a good client of my company

I am really disappointed for what you are saying, did you know that I was not the only person in this game who use these programs. I am sure 95% of TO gamers already did a change in their settings (ini or Options/preferences) or use a program(optimizer, keybinder, mapping, demorec program...) for this game. Your sentence is not logical. So if you ban only me but not other people, I can only conclude you don't want to unban me for any reasons I don't know maybe you don't like the clan or my person. Your rules are too strict, if you think like that, the whole game will die soon because every good players will get ban on your server.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well changes have to be made in the ini for ex Unreal editor 2.0(not necessary)
But i have to, Got other brushes that don't come with the program.

[Editor.EditorEngine]

EditPackages=TarquinBrushBuilders

EditPackages=ExtendedBuilders

EditPackages=TarquinExtrudeBuilder

EditPackages=DavesBrushBuilders

EditPackages=FrameBuilder

EditPackages=RahnemBrushBuilders

EditPackages=UnrealEdEx

post-166-1386687586359_thumb.jpg