This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
*Lolly.

Admin Request

*Lolly.    0
*Lolly.

Hey guys, im getting sick and tired of all the sad cheaters on our lovely patch 3.4
The 2 most active servers are yours, there are probably enough admins but just not online all the time.
Im a pretty old player and sick of the fact we cant do shit when theres no admin around, just got back out of CTF playing with aimbotter for 3 maps.....

So im asking for semi rights , its your decision if you dont like me please DO something about admin activity.....

Ben nederlander zoals jullie waarschijnlijk wel weten, het is echt zwaar irritant zonder admin op een vd servers.. En helaas is dat nog wel eens het geval, geef mij of een ander die active is aub heel snel semi want dit is echt om gek van te worden.
Wil je ook wel een donatie doen voor semi rights ofzo ik ben er echt klaar mee die cheaters...

Gr Bram

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I can be reached on f.b or on whatsapp.
And i play alot, but this week i'v been busy.

bRo`    4
bRo`

What happenened to the big changes you promised us about Thomas?
Nothing has changed as far as i know.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Yes there has, although not as much as I initially hoped at this point. This is due to personal circumstances.

But on the back-end, things have changed, and a lot more is about to happen.

Even though sometimes it may seem like nothing is happening, and we've forgotten all about it, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm working on it every moment I can, but it's a lot, and very time consuming.

So please bear with us as more is on its way! :)

*Lolly.    0
*Lolly.

Hmm ok , succes dan maar

Sign in to follow this