This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
nelo

Skomah's bans ( DEJA sxp )...

nelo    1
nelo

Hi all :) :*

In my suggestion Smokah ( i like you :D ) but .. he ban to often some old, clan players for nothing and login adm to much to show he is admin... so kiddy. TOday some faker R0b!n nick did me and Deja ff, and say on whisper we are noobs, and Deja make him some ff, Smoka could give some Warn 1/2 or smth Deja, He just banned him... and said "i Can unban , i can olny ban" nice rules... They are friends with Robin ? :D batman and robin haha xD So i writing this to apologise everyone who is hurt, and please unban ./sXp'Deja.pl ;)

Deja    0
Deja

I will add little if ya sent me the link to this forum.
When i killed smoka some times he said on commend "sasay camper=Deja" after this "sasay camperbot=deja" ( starting to me for "camping is allowned" ) btw. i little not clean too bcoz, When robin tked me, Smokah no intervention so i ffed him 30-35 in legs.
Do as ya wish ; -)

nelo    1
nelo

2 months ago was 24/25 players now is 10=15/25 . at half year in future will 5/25 all banned no members to play, stay only few admins on serwer :D:D

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

LOL, Okay, first of all, The fact that I said deja = camper doesnt mean that i was going to bann him or nothing, it was just a comment, after the comment u flamed me and insulted so i said ur a camper bot, than someone tk u and u start flame bla bla, he didnt do it on purpuse, than cause i didnt banned the one who tk u u ffed me 1 round, I said stop or i will punish, than u said u wont stop and i punished u, than i said stop ff me or im going to bann u, u keep going with ur ff so as i said I banned u. I told it and u didnt listened me so dont wayne about ur bann.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Btw there was 24/25 players 2day like 5 times, theres not always 24 ppl cause on not popular maps play few ppl, on trooper, cold, rw was 24 players, so first of all, explain all the truth not just the facts that interest to u for make me look like an adminabuser, and second respect the admins and if they told u to dont ff or I'm going to bann u and u keep with ur ff, is ur fault to get banned, not mine.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I banned deja(ff,insulting to me), Igangsta(bugger) and speedcore(ff tk on prupuse) I dont login to show that I'm admin i login to do my rights and make a greatfull gaming. I said some sasay but this doesnt hurt noone, The worst sasay i did is when i said deja=camper , the other sasay where friendly and advertisment to stop spamm or to join TS for a fnniest gaming.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I think Mad did the right thing. Players always are upset for hetting ban or other punishment. Players very rarely accept thet they did a wrong thing. Welcome to the club Mad :)

Nelo, sorry, but the players on the TDM do not depend on your opinion :) You expect tomorrow players not to enter TDM because of ur ban? Let me assure you, nobody cares for it, another player who get ban for its stupid things he did...

Change your attitude, and may be u have a chance. As for me, I stand for Mad's decision.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

And, for those who cant read, there is a special thread on the forum, called BAN APPEALS... u shoud write there all your complaints.

nelo    1
nelo

players ? which players ? u can be first xD "nobody cares for you".... pfff nice words from admin mouths... of public server.. you wrong, some ppls care about of me . I only want to be friendly but u must be really fat as in ur forum nick... and some complexs... have fun time to change on aot 3.5.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

nice words Nelo. I didnt offend you, you instead did... so wheres ur friendliness?

Deja    0
Deja

Ya wrote so much that, until not want to read it to me :)
Btw. "The fact that I said deja = camper doesnt mean that i was going to bann him or nothing, it was just a comment, after the comment u flamed me and insulted so i said ur a camper bot"
Your version is pretty funny ^.^ ( Camepr=Deja it's not insulted? ) After the camper=deja i say only smokah bot, then i kill you 2st time in this same place... Ya wanted to get more and you said "camberbot=Deja" not true? About the tk and ff ya i have demo but if i have added for 3 guy's ...
and i forgot, ya first team kill me, when i moved to sf ya sayin "punish (id) 100" my threat is not the same as your deed :)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Mmmm u were camping, camper is not an insult is waht u were doing, and when i said camperbot u said fuck you or something like this than is when i said deja = camperbot , in the same round, btw I dont undestand some phrases of ur comment ^^

headhunter    35
headhunter

1. lol i banned igangsta too 100% bug caught him on roof at terrside/sf entrancebombspotA on de-dust2.
2. sp33dcore is fine but still a internet troll, i don't know but i feel so sad for him that i let him play if he behave's thats what i told the admin team (atleast i hope so)
3. MaD.Smokah Camping is allowed don't whine about it i know u do.
4. agrees on fatboyharley don't insult admins./ admins should not insult players
5. we are still human we can make mistakes.
6. be happy mad let u write on forum because i would have banned ur ip already here ;)
7.ban = ban, mistake = mistake
8. thomas can still look up the reccords ;)
9. i have to see a demo what happned (A)
10. thomas is boss :D
11. make love not war! Don't be mad (mad)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

many said Deja and more sXp members cheat lol ? ..

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I know camping is allowed but is a lil bit low to do it every round with 100 hp so whine is also not allowed :D?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

he aint the only one doing it, so just banning him for that is kinda unfair wouldnt u agree?:O

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

He was the only one

Peterie    93
Peterie
I know camping is allowed but is a lil bit low to do it every round with 100 hp so whine is also not allowed :D?

3. MaD.Smokah Camping is allowed don't whine about it i know u do.
11. make love not war! Don't be mad (mad)

There shouldn't be a discussion about this...!! You don't make the rules, Thomas does.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

It's not a discussion, I didn't bann noone for camp I just told him camper, I can do this having or not semiadmin rights. So i cant say camper to ppl who's camping like hell? If it's like this okay but I think that everyone have rights to express what he thinks.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

everyone can express how he thinks, but we already talked about camping, and again, its thomas his server he makes up the rules, don't like it then leave the server.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Lol i didnt't say that camp must be not allowed and I didn't warned him for camp netiher banned him ffor camp , I just said that te camp he was doig was so noob, it's okay to be allowed, some nobs.need.to camp for train and get.etter, but I cant say what i think about the lame campers with 100 hp camping all rounds at the same place?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i camp like every round, :D

should not even ban campers lol, get some cheaters & buggers lol ;)