This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bRo`

Bombaklat! - [Headhunter] - [Accepted]

bRo`    4
bRo`

When will i be unbanned Headhunter?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

headhunter i send u a message weeks ago, why u dont read it?

bRo`    4
bRo`

Because he is such an awesome admin and doing his job so well

bRo`    4
bRo`

Yes indeed, i should be unbanned by now. At least if i have to believe what headhunter is saying.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

'because i had the ban on my bind already u will be unbanned '

Thought he had unbanned you already.

bRo`    4
bRo`

No he didnt, despite the awesome admin he is and the activeness he has shown

Thomas    312
Thomas

And that justifies your behavior?

bRo`    4
bRo`

You can judge how you want, but that doesnt change the fact that i was wrongfully banned and i am not the only one that is the victim of his actions.

federico    23
federico

In my honest opinion...and from what I have understood...

I think that this BanAppeal method is not right toward banned ( and i think, clean ) players who got banned for their error or just because admin didn't want to spectate them with patience; and which now can't play in your servers because they have to wait until admin's return or will get banned probably for evading.

For example, if someone get banned ( for trivial reasons ) , and the admin has an incident or just stops to play for a time ( how usually happends, for normal reasons that depends from our life ), what will have to do?
Wait until admin's return ? And if it takes 1 year?!?!

I suggest to limit boureaucracy and make some players happy :)

Just make a subtitute of the admin which will decide the future of the player, in the case he won't be in forum in 2-3 weeks.

( I don't want to criticize your conduct, I just wanted to explain my opinion :)  and sorry for my contorted discussion )

Twist    24
Twist
I think i have to agree with federico on this one. I know that the other admins can't prove he is clean, but in some cases (like this one) I am positive that he is clean.

+ I would be upset too if I was banned for cheating while im clean.

BUT, on other cases I dont agree, because the other admins havent actually seen the case him/herself, so we cant normally make the decision.

bRo`    4
bRo`

Ok, i apologize for my behaviour. I just want to play on the CTF server, since there arent much servers around. I thought he would unban me rightaway, but because of the holidays i decided to wait.

So i come everyday ingame to see if i am unbanned, but im not. I didnt have any high hopes that he will come online soon, because he hasnt shown any activity the past few months. That's why i got upset.

I agree that these cases should be assigned to the appropriate admin, but not if he hasnt shown any activity the past few months, then ban someone and afterwards he disappears again.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Fact remains that you deliberately offended him, which was completely unnecessary and not helping your case in any way, and you knew that. An apology isn't going to change that.

And if you aren't new here, then you probably already know how allergic I react to anyone offending any team member, regardless of the motive.

You know what you could've done? Ask another admin how to proceed. That simple. But you decided to take a ride on the rude train instead.

So, why should we still unban you?

bRo`    4
bRo`

I rest my case. I explained why i got upset and apologized for my behaviour. What else do you want me to do? If u feel offended, feel free to leave the ban.