This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

City Car Driving

Thomas    312
Thomas
The car driving game named "City Car Driving" is a new car simulator, designed to help users feel the car driving in а big city or in a country in different conditions or just go for a joy ride. Special stress in the "City Car Driving" simulator has been laid on a variety of different road situations and realistic car driving.

"City Car Driving" is a car simulator game (for non-commercial use), using advanced car physics to achieve a realistic car feeling and a high-quality render engine for graphical realism. Cars, roads, traffic, pedestrians - all of the above are created as to make players feel they're driving a real car in a real city. The 3D files, physics and other specific files of our "City Car Driving" car game are open for modification and allow users to add their own car models into the simulator, modify cars physics, etc. So, you may have a very customizable and expandable simulator.

An amazing game/simulator. I've been enjoying this game for some time now, and would recommend it to anyone, especially those who are going for their drivers license. :) (For maximum realism and enjoyability it is recommended to use a steering wheel + peddal (+ stick shift) combination).

This game simulates car driving and the necessary physics very well. The graphics are awesome, too. Especially during evening time.
However, it's a Russian game so Russian road laws apply (although they seem to be very similar to Europian road laws (and as of version 1.3.0, the game supports left hand traffic as well)).

Here are a couple of video's (some of these video's are older, from version 1.2.5 and lower, the current version, 1.3.2, has updated graphics and DirectX 11 support):

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Maybe time to take a driver licence :mrgreen:
This looks awesome.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Haha, the cops won't go after you though :P

I'll see if I can record a video too, cruising around during the evening with DirectX 11 enabled. It looks so awesome, it's even very relaxing. :)

And the price is even more incredible: only $25 (which is about €18), it's worth every penny of it! :)

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*

@Thomas

hell yea this is first simulator-game i really enjoyed xD maybe because of my lil brothers steering wheel

Which one are you using ? 

Thomas    312
Thomas

G27 ;)

Logitech had a sale action a couple of years ago, 50% discount on everything. The action lasted only 1 day, so I thought it's now or never, haha :P

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i always drive like a maniac :o

-kokA!ne*    0
-kokA!ne*

G27 ;)

Logitech had a sale action a couple of years ago, 50% discount on everything. The action lasted only 1 day, so I thought it's now or never, haha :P

hehe G27 is best steering wheel i ever seen :D

I bought it for my lil bros bday and he's driving everyday with it haha  xD

Thomas    312
Thomas

For those interested in the game, the game is currently on sale (Cyber Monday): more than 50% discount!

The new add-on has also been released recently, adding a bunch of new features like snow, traffic cops at intersections, etc. :)