This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ScTALE

2Fast4U - [Zee.wonk] - [Accepted]

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

Hello , I would like to raise again the question of my ban.
First of all I would like to apologize for my English, but I have some information to give you.
I would like to explain better my situation and ask any questions .
I live in two different houses and then I have two different connections . In one of them i live with my little brother , in the other not.
I have both ip banned . I assure you that I have never used any kind of cheat and then I tried to formulate two hypotheses to explain to you and to myself how it was possible that you have caught a plyer called 2FAST4U cheating.
The first assumption is that you have caught cheating my brother in game using its name ( The_sdvogo or Olimpionycs ) or with mine. I checked his pc and i didn't find any time of cheat,therefore I am not sure of his honesty and so one of mine ip could let banned.
The other hypothesis , the more likely is the following :
during a match in a map, I do not remember which, I teamkilled several times a player. The round later, in the 7 nais , he stole my name and started to use aimbot doing an absurd score. I was online at that game and I was called "player " .
At the end of game he left and I have changed my name in 2FAST4U . It is possible that you kicked me thinking I was him?
I ask you if possible to re-evaluate my case because I did not really ever use any kind of cheat .
I escaped a few times, but I promise to never do it again .
Kindly I could get a second chance ?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Whether it's you or your brother thats been cheating.

Your 'ip' got caught cheating, And you simply reconnected with new ip everyday continue with cheats.
So therefor i banned you for evading.
So my answer is no, not another chance.

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

Forgive the arrogance, but you have something to prove that? Can i see it? I would be really interested to see them because I have never cheated and I feel like an idiot to be accused of something that i never done.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

No reason for prof in this case, When someone using cheat.
And i'm 100% sure. since it was radar and aimbot. Permban and case closed!

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

This thing annoys me a lot. I never cheat. I am sure about this. I evaded a lot of time because i commited a lot of teamkils, not because i cheat.

I don't want to be banned for a thing that i never done. If you are sure about what you say, probably there is a misunderstanding as I wrote previously.

It is not possible that you can be wrong? I do not want to offend you, i I just try to make you understand that there is something strange in what are you saying...

I am not a very strong player, but i think i am quite good, as some of your friends can confirm, and i don't need radar or worse aimbot.

There is something wrong in what I say and what you say and I think that the only thing that can prove my honesty is that you look at me while I play or that you let me see the evidence about what are you accusing me.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Nope im not wrong.

+ i cant make an demo of every cheater i catch.

Does not make any sense.

But you told earlier it was your brother, And now you want prof of the cheating.

And you can discuss this how much you want, You wont get any prof sense the cheat was to obvious.

My answer is no, If any other admin wants to be a part of this and maybe give you a second chance they can vote for it.

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

I said that perhaps could have been my brother. Then I thought about the fact that had happened in the 7 nais and then I made another hypothesis more probable.

I repeat that I have never used any kind of cheat.
I hope that other admins or believed my story or check my honesty making me play on the server.

I wait answers.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I hear this every Day it was my Brother. :D
but as I have seen you have 2 ips i thougt so maybe can a admin allow ur ip wich u use alone unlock and the admins catch an eye on u and if anyone see u cheat again it wasnt ur brother and you should *ride a pony*
but its not my decision, what do u think admins?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I get a Cautionable sure that I am against cheater? strange o.O

Thomas    312
Thomas

Are you even serious?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yes and directly I did not even want him, but only if he is a cheater =/

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yeah sp33d xD
the contribution is now otherwise when there appear my posts now be checked first to 6 february
feel somehow muzzled :(

Thomas    312
Thomas

Back on topic.

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

Have you taken a decision? Please do not leave me in this situation, say to me something with a motivation.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

An answer will be posted here asap, We will discuss about your appeal.

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

Ok, sorry for the impatience. I'll wait for an answer.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

my opinion,dont count, have 2 houses ,2 ip,one with ure bro,one u alone....if admin caugh u cheating(caught the both ip cheating....),meen the cheats are made in both houses,so,in one,ure bro cheat,and u take the hit,its ok....but in the second house...ure alone...so,i think ure bro beat u,take both pc-ip,cheats,then let u pay... IM ENOUGH PRIVAT EYE ,for u ?

so ,bad kitty,ask for appologize(maybe say that u were  cheating-so this way dont take admins by stupids,they are not!) then,maybe zee wonk will cut ure head off,remove the brain,or slap u-his choice,then he unban u....this is only an advice...dont take it serious,maybe zee will never unban u,but worth try,if u evil one want to become an....angel one! in the END,I BELIVE THAT god FORGIVE ALL SINNERS(in ure case,cheaters) and allowed them in paradise(in ure case ,game servers)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

wayne if banned or not the most cheaters come back /esspacilly aimbotters)

ScTALE    2
ScTALE

Thank you for your advice. But the problem is that in the house where i play alone noone has never cheat. I am sure about that.

I don't know how is possible that they have caught me using aimbot.

I am a fair player and if they decide to ban me i would like to see the prove or hear their motivation.

If they decide to give me a second chance, i would like to show them that i am a quite good player and i don't need cheats and so that there is a general misunderstanding.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I played with you earlier on another server, An you where clean then.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

Thank you for your advice. But the problem is that in the house where i play alone noone has never cheat. I am sure about that.

I don't know how is possible that they have caught me using aimbot.

well my man....u see,for some admins here ,all is possible,even that to see trough a cheater disguise,not all admins ,but few ones,the ones who counts...if u wanna tell u,in my opinion,its only ....lets say ...hmmm 2-3 admins that see all cheaters...and if u will know how they caught u cheating...u will emproove ure tactics to evoid being caught.i never was ,am or be caught cheating for a reason only(now that a secret ,dont tell to noone,i'll share my secret with you,so they never caught cheating....)  wel,like i say trhey never could caught me cheating,for 1 reason,and that reason is...I DONT CHEAT ! Simple like that,do so,and i can guarantee u that never u will not be caught.dont use cheats,so they dont cut u out 4 that! and if TORTURE MAN,zee here,see u play clean,on other server,ask permission to come back on ctf or so,then he might let u in ....to be ass-kicked in game...hehehhe,was a joke.

and for my opinion(lol,like an old friend of mine use to say) well the croissantlover say that i think everyone cheats.well thats because im suck on playing tacops so every "skilled guy " in game,for me is a cheater,hahahahaaa. well ,these past days,when my ping was about 50-60,even my pc is old,i notice that not all are cheaters....that is because we play same pings,so that i become good enough,only some players still be cheaters,even i will have 20 ping,and ultimate gaming pc(wich i hope to buy this summer),in my mind there is 4-6 regular cheaters,like croissantlover(its a nick i gave to one player,not gaming nick),and other 2-3,but these 2(some will know to wich players i refer) have a ingenious methods to cheat and dont let be caught. ok,enough! i close here my letter to you,before someone quote me and make some holywood oscar winner movie,inspired by my text here...ciao and arrivederci.and dont forget to buy a spoon,u will need it !