This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
kimoomik

Teams Unbalanced Many Times

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

all know this problem, idiots go to the other team and u play 10 vs 4, 8 vs 3, 4 vs 1 etc.(cant reload ur weapons, buy new armor etc.) and no admin is there ...
why no auto teams? and teamchange u can deactivate to and guys who want make fair teams can do this by a simply reconnect when anyone left the game

Batman    23
Batman

If I'm not wrong, its because auto team only activates after one round, and CTF match technically is one round :/

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

then I am  use the wrong words
you can set it so you can not choose the team, there is only the random button

Batman    23
Batman

Ah I see what you mean, personally I prefer it with a choice, but a lot of people do seem to make teams uneven so im pretty indecisive about this

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Yeah you can change so there is no team change allowed.

Peterie    93
Peterie

I don't feel like this is an admin task. I will make them balanced when I'm there, but still. It shouldn't be nescessary...

Keeping it available to switch teams means ppl are able to balance them when one team is way better. Everyone, and especially the more experienced players should see this as their own responsibility. I really don't see why ppl wouldn't want fair teams, the game is way more fun when the other team makes it a challenge to win.

Twist    24
Twist

agree, i wish everyone thought that way

unfortately many players switch to the better team to kill more easily..

Sign in to follow this