This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest scorp

kamikatze/hangover/scorp - [Batman] - [Accepted]

scorp    4
scorp

Hey there,

actually i'm laughing my ass off, but i guess i have to follow the usual steps to get that issue solved by complaining in that very Forum. ^^

don't know if i have to introduce myself, but here we go:

i am admin and co-founder of the spielwieseserver.de-Servers for roundabout 10 years now... one or two of you might know me as well.

today i've been banned by "Batman" for alleged using Radar.

so... the ones that know me for years should know, that i don't use hax, cheats, bugs - however you want to call it. i don't even tried them for testing "security lacks" on my own Server.

can i proof it? no... who can? but i hope that some of the over-ambitioused  admins here got some faith in me at all :D

so i kindly ask to remove that ridiculous ban as soon as possible.

at least you are the first ones in my TO-history that banned me for anything. congrats to that fact :D :D

regards,

scorp

www.spielwieserserver.de

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

I have seen you many times on the server, never suspected you may cheat.

But you have to wait for Batmans answer.

Batman    23
Batman

Look I believed you had radar no doubt theres a possibility I was wrong, however I'm always willing to give second chances, so you will be unbanned. Furthermore I'm glad you came here to appeal since not a lot do.

Thomas    312
Thomas

So one of our admins made a mistake, it can happen to the best of us. Especially considering that we get to deal with these kind of people day in and day out. You can't get it right all the time. Absolutely no reason to make a post like this. You could've just told one of us "hey, here's what happened, probably a mistake, could you solve this for me please", and you would've been unbanned without further question.

Thought the Spielwiese folks had more class than this.

Twist    24
Twist

Offcourse, most of us know that u don't cheat, but I don't like ur tone either...

Like the admins of spielwiese server haven't made any mistakes...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

scorp look at spielwieseforum - scorp guck mal ins spielewieseforum
second time u ban me wtf xD - schon zum zweiten mal bannst du mich wtf xD

scorp    4
scorp

[...] Absolutely no reason to make a post like this. You could've just told one of us "hey, here's what happened, probably a mistake, could you solve this for me please", and you would've been unbanned without further question.

[...]

[...]

Offcourse, most of us know that u don't cheat, but I don't like ur tone either...

[...]

what's wrong with my post or the tone? i read it several times again and still don't get it... *-)

Thomas    312
Thomas

actually i'm laughing my ass off

(...)

can i proof it? no... who can? but i hope that some of the over-ambitioused  admins here got some faith in me at all :D

(...)

at least you are the first ones in my TO-history that banned me for anything. congrats to that fact :D :D

It's the underlying sarcastic tone. You know darn well what we are talking about, this was written with full intent.

scorp    4
scorp

i'm afraid you are interpreting something into my post that just doesn't exist. at least i was (and am) pretty amused ;)

actually i didn't blame anyone or did some fingerpointing... so just relax ;)

Batman    23
Batman

Look scorp, you should be glad that I've accepted that I may have made a mistake -emphasis on may have- rather than flaunting about making admins look like fools, and I'd also like to add that I've never suspected you under your nick hangover. So why the sudden change?

scorp    4
scorp

hi all,

ok... that's my last response to that (what i thought already solved) issue.

it isn't or wasn't my intent to act in sarcasm, to blame the admins (wether the one banned me, nor any other of this site or server) or to start an endless thread about this topic.

let's have a look at the facts: i've been banned and asked for removing the ban - you did... so everything's fine with me.

then someone picked some certain lines out of context to blame me for being accusing or sarcastic - i wasn't from my point of view. how can i? solving ban-issues with a forum-topic is common, we did the same before changing to mail-requests (but that's another story). "we" - or in special myself - never were free from mistakes, especially regarding to kimoonik's posting.

so what did i write? "actually i'm laughing my ass off...[...]" - i did! really. literally! i've never been banned ever before and it took a while to realize what happened to me. from my point of view it was funny. sorry ;)

next step was to introduce myself, including the disclosing of my common nicknames just for testifying my clean history. i didn't think that you would unban someone just for asking being unbanned. same case for my question about a proof.

i talked about "over-ambitioused admins". i see that this wording could force misunderstanding. but if you try walking in my shoes, as a clean gamer, it really seems over-ambitoused to me.

in the end i asked kindly to unban me. you did. if you didn't, it would be ok for me, too.

i can't fight the feeling that some of you just want to read something "between the lines"... but that's just a feeling - like you felt any offence in my posting.

so all i can do is to state it clear for the last time:

it wasn't ;)

actually i appreciate the work you are doing, even more me and my crew let our server "go to pot" and set some other focus in games and lifes.

so i have to apologize for words you took wrong. in the end i'm not a native english speaker.

like i stated before... that was my last response related to my first posting and the intent. i think all is said.

i'll response to questions or statements of course.

regards,

scorp

Twist    24
Twist

Ok, ok :) for me its forgiven.

Thanks for your explanation, and i guess we have just read your post in another aspect then you ment too.

Bless too you and see u in the game.

Batman    23
Batman

Couldnt have said it better

Peterie    93
Peterie

hi all,

ok... that's my last response to that (what i thought already solved) issue.

it isn't or wasn't my intent to act in sarcasm, to blame the admins (wether the one banned me, nor any other of this site or server) or to start an endless thread about this topic.

let's have a look at the facts: i've been banned and asked for removing the ban - you did... so everything's fine with me.

then someone picked some certain lines out of context to blame me for being accusing or sarcastic - i wasn't from my point of view. how can i? solving ban-issues with a forum-topic is common, we did the same before changing to mail-requests (but that's another story). "we" - or in special myself - never were free from mistakes, especially regarding to kimoonik's posting.

so what did i write? "actually i'm laughing my ass off...[...]" - i did! really. literally! i've never been banned ever before and it took a while to realize what happened to me. from my point of view it was funny. sorry ;)

next step was to introduce myself, including the disclosing of my common nicknames just for testifying my clean history. i didn't think that you would unban someone just for asking being unbanned. same case for my question about a proof.

i talked about "over-ambitioused admins". i see that this wording could force misunderstanding. but if you try walking in my shoes, as a clean gamer, it really seems over-ambitoused to me.

in the end i asked kindly to unban me. you did. if you didn't, it would be ok for me, too.

i can't fight the feeling that some of you just want to read something "between the lines"... but that's just a feeling - like you felt any offence in my posting.

so all i can do is to state it clear for the last time:

it wasn't ;)

actually i appreciate the work you are doing, even more me and my crew let our server "go to pot" and set some other focus in games and lifes.

so i have to apologize for words you took wrong. in the end i'm not a native english speaker.

like i stated before... that was my last response related to my first posting and the intent. i think all is said.

i'll response to questions or statements of course.

regards,

scorp

Amen

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Problem solved, Case closed!