This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Custom Scope

Batman    23
Batman

I was talking in game about how I like the PH due to its scope, when I was told that I could customise my scope and as luck would have it my game froze before he could tell me. Is there really a way I can customise my scope to look like that of a Parker Hales?

Peterie    93
Peterie

I was talking in game about how I like the PH due to its scope, when I was told that I could customise my scope and as luck would have it my game froze before he could tell me. Is there really a way I can customise my scope to look like that of a Parker Hales?

I don't think this would be legal... 

At least, it would be hard to say whether another scope gives you an aim advantage.

I don't think it would, but thats just my opinion. I can imagine other people would say it does.

Batman    23
Batman

Ah if its illegal it pretty much makes this post redundant :/ ah nvm then. But seriously dont you prefer PH scope over MSG's?

Thomas    312
Thomas

Yep :)

But it won't really improve your aiming. The 'scope' is merely a screen overlay which simply blocks the frame image, except for the large circle in the middle: the 'scope' (I suppose you could call it a screen filter). It doesn't do anything else, it doesn't provide better zoom or different view angles. (I can imagine it would be a different story for games where you actually look through the scope of your weapon instead of just a screen overlay).

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Never heard u could do this, If you can i bet it make some sort of 'hack' or mismatch or any similar thing

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

modified crosshairs are no cheat

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Crosshairs are not scopes.
You can create own crosshairs, But snips don't use it.

Batman    23
Batman

No i mean when you zoom in on the msg all it is is a simple cross starting from all 4 edges of the screen, the PH however has one small crosshair in the middle during zoom, thats why its more helpful, unfortunate though guess thats the end of that fantasy :P

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

not necessarily getting used thing

Sign in to follow this