This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest =J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

skiller.sg (players opinions) water hacker in rapid waters map ctf

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

So,IF SOME OF YOU SAY, that he,like almost all map time into the water,can do score like:    1253   127/38 without cheating....well,that is the biggest score i've see in past year here on ctf , he's the best player of TO(beating even "mehdi") ,  and you all are insane !!!!! (OR ONLY I AM...).ok,youre not insane,neither do i,and players are testimonies there,ask them!!

the bad thing is....: maybe was a "fan" of real skiller.sg,who fake his nick bla bla bla...he get out clean...and rest of us are donkeys...ciao.Shot0004.bmpShot0007.bmp

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

this ping is not from skiller and skiller is more a tdm player

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

You can't look at the pings at the screen, Cuz i see other players with higher ping then usual ;)

Skiller is usually clean, But can keep eyes open if it's him or a faker, if his naughty or nice :P

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

skiller.sg or not,that kind of cheaters,must be cut off on sight...

Peterie    93
Peterie

skiller.sg or not,that kind of cheaters,must be cut off on sight...

Well, you can't possibly say he cheats without some proper spectating. Just looking at the score and give him a ban would be ridicolous.

Personally, I don't think he cheats. He plays a lot more then me and he is playing the game for a longer time then me so he should be better.

If this is a faker or not (just check IP ;), he lives somewhere in the west of Belgium).

About the score, if he was camping in the water with a msg in rapid with no one getting in his way I can imagine getting a lot of kills is easy. (it is kinda lame though)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

im pretty sure it is a faker thats not skillers ping...
i send him the link on facebook 

skiller    1
skiller

Hey guys,

Yes it was me on ctf... normally score i think... please make videos or utdc shots from me or else.. than you see i play standard..so be quiet..

So long

Skiller

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

wrong he lives in germany like me :D

headhunter    35
headhunter

Hey guys,

Yes it was me on ctf... normally score i think... please make videos or utdc shots from me or else.. than you see i play standard..so be quiet..

So long

Skiller

whisper -> skiller : quiet enough??? :D

well idk but these scores are pretty easy to get with some skill

in the "good ol' times" i had these score's too ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Most players swim at surface, easy to spot.

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

he is clean ;)

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

look ,i discovered  smilies.. :       :lols::stupid:       :stfu:       :dash::dont::goodnight:   well,i agree,with some screenshots cant ban a player.,and i see that someone was spectating...Well,shit happen's ,btw,happens only when no admin presence...strange,dont u think?

Hey guys,

So long

Skiller

i i remember well,only u think was "standard",the other players..dont. i see a spec. there,so i do only screnshots. Asking to be quiet...now that's a skilled character....

to head: yes,maybe u did that scores..but not in rapid underwater

peterie: (he had not msg...,not hidden spots....not above the water...)

if i recorded well,the "shocking"  thing there was ,we,2-3 tero's at same time jump in water,he alone there,spot us linthing fats,shot and kill...,and repeating same thing(we shot him back,but only 2,3,4 jumps we were able toi kill him once) so i meen,if 2-3 enemy  shot back,they take out some hp,not more,but some,and must repeat jumps and shots like 2,3-4 times until he "die".,ok,maybe that was skill,but skill or not ,what i seen there,was something fishy....was not "normal" or "standard",even he is a skilled player. AND I DONT ASK  INSTANT BAN! but,like someone here say,if i were you,i watch closely....and if u,skiller ask "quiet",speak to admins,to replay that map,u sf ,us,tero...etc etc,and make again that score,with admins surveillance...or near that score...!(it's only way to convince me personally that day was not a weird day...)

and mehdi:  i hope he isn't clean like u are.... i prefer him "dirty" instead  clean like u are.. :dance: