This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest musk

*KLAKIER - [ZEE.WONK] - [Outdated]

musk    0
musk

i play last months ctf and im banned again for good game("rdr", now i kill zee 3 times). admin killing is allowed? i dont want to change my nick 5 times in year. last year nicks: Powder-Monkey, 126p, musk, *KLAKIER.  i know zee many years and now i see he dont use brain too. sorry for english, peace.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well i did not spectate you and i did not ban you cuz you killed me.
Happy was spectating and told me you had radar so i banned(i knowed him for a while and he is a good admin so ofc i believe him)

Musk you say

Player: musk
Reason: bann evading
Admin:mAd.sm0kaH``
Date: 2013-05-01 21:18
Ban: Permanent

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

happy is a flamer ^^
but this guy is really strange, but never spectated him 

musk    0
musk

i dont know what is evading but im banned for nothing, happy cry when he eat bullets like kimoomik last time(and last ban). that how server work is joke

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Evading is when you escape the ban.

So meaning you been banned at least twice before.

Twist    24
Twist

klakier hasnt ever look suspicious to me..

Batman    23
Batman

Klakier though you've not seemed to use radar, you have been evading and changed your name from Musk as you have stated youself. Since you were previously banned and decided to evade, you're appeal is nullified. You've already voided your chances of a retraction of your ban

musk    0
musk

my english is too bad and i dont know 50% of this words, can i play with peace or no?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i say it so easy if i can: you play on the server and you know you are banned so it looks not good for you
it is better when u open a topic in this forum after a ban and not evade the ban im not sure if you use radar or not (never spectated you)
but if the admin have seen a radar the ban stays in other case you evade the ban but if u are really clean can the ban be removed (but this banevading makes your chances not better...

or maybe anyone translate it for you, i think you are polish so is tomek your man

Batman    23
Batman

To break it down, from what Zee is saying I dont believe you can. Though, the decision is up to him entirely

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

W skrócie: byłeś banowany wcześniej, jednak mimo to powracałeś na serwer, więc niezależnie od tego, czy miałeś radar, czy nie, szanse na usunięcie bana są znikome. Ale to Zee Cię zbanował, więc do niego należy ostateczna decyzja.

musk    0
musk

Rozumiem że koledzy administratorów za ich pośrednictwem banują kogo chcą i admini wykręcają się sztywnym regulaminem wykorzystując moją niewiedzę i znajomość angielskiego.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Rozumiem że koledzy administratorów za ich pośrednictwem banują kogo chcą i admini wykręcają się sztywnym regulaminem wykorzystując moją niewiedzę i znajomość angielskiego.

Translation: 'I see that friends of admins use the staff to ban whoever they want and admins say it's because of strict rules, using my ignorance and the fact that I don't know English'.

I have no idea how you made that conclusion... Saying such things will rather not help your case...

Nie mam pojęcia, jak wysnułeś taki wniosek... Mówienie takich rzeczy raczej nie pomoże Twojej sprawie...

musk    0
musk

Wniosek prosty, ja tylko grałem a admini wykręcają się głupimi argumentami. Nie mam zamiaru się z nikim żreć ani zniżać do poziomu masła co widziałem w innym temacie, jak ktoś kto używa cheatów wychodzi z tego liżąc dupe. Gram w tacticala ok. 7lat i pierwszy raz widze taki cyrk.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Wniosek prosty, ja tylko grałem a admini wykręcają się głupimi argumentami. Nie mam zamiaru się z nikim żreć ani zniżać do poziomu masła co widziałem w innym temacie, jak ktoś kto używa cheatów wychodzi z tego liżąc dupe. Gram w tacticala ok. 7lat i pierwszy raz widze taki cyrk.

Translation: Conclusion is easy, I was just playing and admins are using stupid arguments. I am not going to argue with anyone or be like maslo (I saw in that topic, how someone uses cheats and is unbanned because he [translating euphemistically] is nice to admins). I have played this game for about 7 years and I have never been in such situation.

No comment to that statement...

Batman    23
Batman

Klakier problemem jest to, że już raz zostały zakazane pod nazwą Musk. Powiedział pan sobie, że grał jako Musk. Tak dlatego, że wciąż dostępu do serwera, podczas gdy twój zakaz jest aktywny zostałeś obejścia.

Batman    23
Batman

Hows the polish? :P

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Emm... Translation is something like: Klakier, the problem is that they have already been forbidden one time under nickname Musk. You said yourself that you played as Musk. That's why, that still access to server, during your ban is active you became bypass.

I hardly understand it :D

Batman    23
Batman

loooool all except the last line was good xD GT ftw

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

There is a few players i trust ingame, And Happy is one of them.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

then you'd have to ban me if you trust him :D

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I now believe anyone anymore 
unless I already notice without spec

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I close this, He hasn't showed any interest in a while and probably evading the ban anyway.