This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
kimoomik

Cheaters, cheaters everywhere

Question

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

can i become a semi admin?
its very annoying if there are cheaters and noone votes them out...
most admins not active and the others not much active, the point is: 
if i write on forum there are cheaters on the server i and the other players wait a long time for a ban  (1 hour and sometimes longer...)
i dont need a good englisch etc. for this, i only need to ban this guys...
hope i become a positive answer

20 answers to this question

Thomas    312
Thomas

Being an admin is not just banning people, there's more to it than that.

As an admin, we also expect you to be able to communicate efficiently with other admins and provide support to our players where necessary. Furthermore, as admins are considered to be an important piece of the image of the server as a whole, your personality comes into play as well. Key properties for an admin are courtesy, solidarity, integrity and professionalism. Experience (in moderating servers) is a big plus too, although we do not consider this a necessity as we thoroughly train our admins before they head on duty.

That being said, you may have noticed some game admins have been put on "Inactive from service". There are currently a couple of things ongoing internally in order to address the inactivity issue.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Doesn't work this way.

We choose our team carefully, And a good english is recommended.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh... ^^
dont understand this point 
need to ban cheaters does not speak perfect English
a admin who speaks good englisch but never is there brings nothing
some admins I have not seen for over a year
others bans everybody but not cheaters :D
how many admins have this server?
thomas and u, sometimes headhunter,tomek and greyz
where is the rest? 
without admins the server will go sooner or later before the dogs
I would be one of the most active and fastest admins 
i can only offer it but woes not want have already...

Th120    18
Th120

This inactive issue happens everywhere and I know what I am talking about ;)

TO is dying; faster than in the past.

I really like playing a few times a week, but it's not like some years ago...

I'd give TO 2 more years.

Also, the gamespy (master) servers will be shut down in the next weeks/months.

I don't know whether TO uses them, because they are in the ini, but maybe TO uses the epic ones.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i know that i need to consult with other admins about incidents etc. and my english is not so bad that u cant understand me 
it stimulates me slowly that I have to sit and watch over and can not act
instead, i have to constantly make reports which are only partially or are processed slowly because no admins there 
what do u mean about my personality? i dont isult people or other things 
an admin should have gameexperience and from that i have enough 
dont be afraid i dont ban people for fan or anything, u have nothing to lose

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

This inactive issue happens everywhere and I know what I am talking about ;)

TO is dying; faster than in the past.

I really like playing a few times a week, but it's not like some years ago...

and one of the last active servers need admins 
is clear that the people do not want to play 
if there are all the time cheaters 

headhunter    35
headhunter

that is why i quitted my job ;)

i'm becoming more and more active, tho i am not only me here.

as i see our admin list, that subject is being handled about in-activeness admins. this will not mean that we have free spots immediately, but this can happen in the future altough i am not entirely 100% about the free spots.

after all you must not forget that we are human too, with normal daytime and nighttime activities and will not be able yet to be online 24/7, this will change in the future ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I got no job so i can be online more often.

If i'm not ingame or here, Just send me a pm on facebook ;)

Batman    23
Batman

I've got exams though dont worry I login enough times to ban a few cheaters

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

kimoomik, if you want to be an admin, you must understand your life will not ever be the same. are you ready for this ultimate challenge? could you survivie that? some of admins ek out their poor lives in menthal asylums.... think of that, before you insist more!

Batman    23
Batman

kimoomik, if you want to be an admin, you must understand your life will not ever be the same. are you ready for this ultimate challenge? could you survivie that? some of admins ek out their poor lives in menthal asylums.... think of that, before you insist more!

The joker picture is totally fitting xD

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

men...men..first i like to say welcome back from absence to flyingbender....ciao man,long time no see. Then,to kimoomik i like to say: man,when u ask for be an admin,dont make another admin to write twice a post,for you to read(thomas...you are a monument of patience,bravo!). If you read well,you see that a good english is neccesity(know some other languages is better,let's say... at least 3 ?)

"how many admins have this server?
thomas and u, sometimes headhunter,tomek and greyz
where is the rest? "    --- you forget about: batman,smokah,twist (and other 2-3 wich i forget nicks now)

You say you must be admin for banning cheater-no admin online? wake theeeeem uuup ! call them (even at 02.00 in morning) i know at least 2 who come litening fast ! wrtie on server and they dont come? use other methods man.

however, like someone say,it take time for admins council to decide and give response about choosing new ones.there are admins choosed after 6-10 months (even a year?) and even thomas dont said it,but patience is one of quality an (future) admin must have. only cheaters demos posts,or reports,dont think help much to become an admin.

well, quitting job for be more active admin,now thats a great joke,hahaha..

it's far more better to be fired by wife(the owner and ceo of the firm/company) even u have to pay monthly mortgage,and by doing so,she put at risk your home...,now that's a dedication to be a game admin.     (dont worry men,my "pitbull" still love me ,less then my amstaff but she still love me.)

cheers !

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

lol always the fictions 

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

lol always the fictions 

YEAP,YOUR RIGHT THIS TIME...im the best in sci-fi novels....but ,the real fiction(s) will be the day when admins vote u(make you) admin!

now,that day(in my sci-fi mind) will come if: all admins will be high!,or drunk,or some mental super-virus wipe out their brains,or...or...heh,lets say kimoomik,if i become president of italy(romanian citizenship) that day you will be for sure admin here or there....

if you dont understand some of my words(i meen my bad english..),please tell me.speaking 3 languages all days is hard you know...even i can do miss spelling...(NOW IM SOO MODEST GUY...HEHEHEHEH).Sry for joke,im only a sci-fi mind...

and at last i will teach you to ask to be admin(my style):

Hi,im (name-surname,and then if you give some real-life details like who you are ,maybe adress,cell phone number,a picture of you,etc...i bet you dont give ure real life details).i ask you,if you please,to consider my request to become an(semi)admin. all i can offer,until i learn to be one,is:fair-play,modesty, honour,courtesy, solidarity, integrity(like thomas say..),all my support-how and when i can,most presence in site and server all time i can. -something like that. in poor words,u describe yourself,and they,if see your right to be one ,they maybe vote you...

even my sci-fi mind tell me you will never become admin,you can try. until then,man,who say(-think) all that "fictions" ??????

last tip: the admins are not children ,kimoomik,they are grown up's ! cant buy them with a candy.ciao !

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

give ur adress lol what u are talking?
and i think everyone know how old iam from where i come etc. :D
ur english is wayne my english is even not the best

Sign in to follow this