This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

=J.L.=$WISS-No.Limit

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Couldn't see any cheats there

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

lol? he aiming on the wall where a guy stands behind it
dont need longer to rec him

ariess know the people before u let join them

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well when i watch the video... It's really slow.

So if you can upload it on youtube, We might be able to watch it in CTF speed.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

wtf why is it slow for u? o.O
when i now record the demo with fraps is it slow (have a bad onboard graphic card)
even if I normally record with fraps it is laggy
dont know if u see it on my youtubevideos
but my other demos u can watch normal? so try it again if i have open the scoreboard or anything its slow too for me

and i dont make youtubevideos anymore its to much work, record it, convert it because fraps make big files and then upload if i do this on every cheater i need to much time for report ^^

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Maybe it be slower if we use different netspeed :/ no idea actually.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

that's not the first demo of me you want to watch? o.O

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

i do not download the demos cuz it's to slow to see anything ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

then we need reaction from other admin ^^

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

I watched it and I am not sure he cheats... That kill in SF base was really strange, but earlier he didn't seem to know where the other player came from the tunnel. We would need a longer video.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

finally i down the demo,now i go to watch.like i say on clan-team site,if he is cheating,he'll be out of team,if not,not! however we will watch him closely to see if cheater behaviour or not. i know swiss are good in ZWORLD map,he like that map,like me like spacejump.like...like...like...hehehe. 

kimoomik,if he cheat,is some of worst cheater i seen...a radar cheater cant cheat in one map,one time only...

and watch carefully who choose become a J.L....well,anyone can join J.L. clan-team,but not all can stay for long if occure some of this: cheats,flames,bad behaviour,racism,and so on... and is wrong telling me this,because where u need demos and stuff to see a cheater...i only need eyes and brain(psychology knowledge),and if my eyes are closed,i use sense of smell...i can sniff a cheater,so,i will watch ure demo,but knowing(not so much) swiss,i'm not sure he cheat.

however,if you see on maps floor his balls,then u know he cheat(because i will cut them off !).for your peace,he'll be investigate for this accuse! but if i dont find a real treat,then u must ask sorry for this accuse u made,ok? well,thnx for warning me,some other will be welcome.FROM ALL .

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well last night i watch your demo kimoomik.like others say,its too slow.thenits short demo,then,if u say he aim on wall in sf base when he approach...in right side of base,well u can acuse me aswell of radar,because i almost always am prepared to aim that spot,before arrived there.why? because on left side i see right away if some sf there,on right side instead,its more space to sf hide and wait some tero come in...so,im sorry but my opinion is not cheating.however,i thank you for guarding the players,i expect every demo from you,about any member of my team-clan,but be sure is cheating,if not,i will ask soon to you to ask appologize for offending the clan honour.....I dont want this,but if occure again,and u mistake by calling a member a cheater,and u dont ask appologize,well,lets say u will be my "friend" 4ever.so,thnx again,and if when u suspect someone of cheats,please tell us.

....i say I dont see cheat there,but ,if 2 or more of following admins(zee.wonk,thomas,tomeknysa ,headhunter or batman,GREYZ AND TWIST,and other 2-3 more...) say is cheat,i will investigate further,until the bottom of.....THE BALLS of "cheater"(to cut them off) im not rich,but have honour. thnx ,ciao !

u may ask why those admins?,they are not my family or so,and not for knowing them,but because i trust their judgement with all my mind.

greyz    9
greyz

you dont trust me:D:? hehe

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

anyone can watch it in normal speed? o.O

Twist    24
Twist

me neither :(

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

It's like matrix to watch it xD

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

sry to greyz and twist.....i see eroor after i post...but to defend me....I WAS LETTING THE BESTS TO THE END....YOU KNOW WHAT IT SAIS: THE LAST WILL BE THE FIRST ! of course twist and greyz ,i trust u2 too.(sry but im "dizzy" because some family bad health problems...i can say deadly ...)

Twist    24
Twist

Finally watched the demo too, and it isn't clear enough that he is cheating

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

for me it is sufficient 
no clean player do that...
can u watch it in normal speed twist?

Twist    24
Twist

No

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

wtf o.O

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

sooo....to headhunter: sry,but u wrong,u can do some with this demo....send to hollywood...if they do "matrix AoT"...u done..ure rich!mil of dolls$ willl fall on ure ideea.(joke)

to kimoomik: if there is a cheater....be sure i search him more then u did or think...for this demo: like i say the "sci-fi" explanation will be this,(i do that more of times) when i see some corner,i often-always aim the angle,because i expect some foe show up instant there.in zworld,from any entrance i come,i look and aim before arrived there, that "blind spot" like swiss do!. then,obvious,if him(or other member) is cheating...well,must pray i never see cleary that cheat,because if i caught him or some other....well,lets say the admins ban will be the easy way to get out...its true,swiss in zworld map in ...if not best,verrry goood...why? simple,if u look out,he like the most that map,like i like spacejump...so he is good or best there...if this explanation dont satisfy you,im srry for inconvinience...

and,kimoomik,i like you post allways cheaters reports,ure active on sites etc....but i played against you...u want me to say ure my suspect?(and not from a day or 2,but from 3-4- months ago?) i dont say that,at least until im sure what im gonna say...(and for that i must look further and deeper).so,you do that too,please.

if the demo is slow(you blame a video card-game runs from 1998-2001 its old,dont need some fancy vid card to run it.....) i think ure game are in slowmo like demo,so i ask myself,how can u see cheaters with that slowlyness? how can u even play it?

REPEAT,I DONT DEFEND A CHEATER,I DONT DEFEND A FRIEND,OR M8 OR TEAM OR MEMBER OR ANYBODY WHO CHEAT OR SO !!!! I AM THE FIRST WHO CUT THEM OFF IF PROOVED OF CHEATING. OR,IN EXCHANGE,IF SOME TRUSTWORTHY ADMINS SAY IS CHEAT,I WILL BELIVE....AND ACT!

AND REPEAT: PLEASE....PLEASE,PROVIDE A "CLEAN SHOT" OF CHEATERS(SPECIALLY IF MY TEAM) I WAIT....BUT REMEMBER THIS: NEXT TIME ,IF YOU WRONG,YOU MUST ASK APPOLOGIZE !

and,u want to be admin with that : "for me is sufficient" proove this slow,unwachable like demo????? or youre mad,or ure blind,or dont respect any of admins here oppinions...this is not a wannabe SA behaviour. if i see cheat(lets say beeing SA ) i make demo,if can,if not, i report to others admins the fact  instantly,in any mods possible,not only on server-site. and fist of making demo or report,i call all admins i can to see them what is the fact! noone here on 03.00 in morning? i send messages,call theire phone,facebooks and stuffs....noone comes?.then,and only if most players see and say out loud there is a cheater,and vote(like i do),i look really hard if cheater,and only if no option is left,i dont do a ban,maybe kick yes,but not ban! and even kicking a cheater,i'll do something like that with all responsability involved doing it ! so....the ban u think,i say kick,is the last extreme measure to take...and not only if me ,myself and i alone see cheater,but with hard prooves,and if no experienced admins online or nearby....

I WISH YOU STRONG MIND AND HEALTHY JUDGEMENT KIMOOMIK MAN....(and advice: until they make u admin,man,learn some words in many languages u can,will be good as admin to can talk or write in more languages....)

sry my novel here(sci-fi like always..you said it once..)                                                       P.S. ----ehehehhe---respect to T-REX .....he can give a life lesson to anyone here...ehehehehhe-------(he know who he is...)

ciao.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

"when i see some corner,i often-always aim the angle,because i expect some foe show up instant there.in zworld,from any entrance i come,i look and aim before arrived there, that "blind spot" like swiss do!. then,obvious,if him(or other member) is cheating"

the problem is he start it on the corner before 2 corners and he preaim since the first corner 

"if the demo is slow(you blame a video card-game runs from 1998-2001 its old,dont need some fancy vid card to run it.....)"
yes i have a bad graphic card but my other demos works fine but so old is my graphic card not ^^

"
and,u want to be admin with that : "for me is sufficient" proove this slow,unwachable like demo?"

i can watch it in normal speed i can try it later when i change it with the downloaded demo maybe  
the file was corrupted during upload

if really noone can watch this demo keep an eye on him ^^