This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kuidado

paparasta

kuidado    0
kuidado

Take this as a lesson! Before you even know how to handle with an SaLogin or a Admin configs, I already was there, knowing all that TOST configurations and with an Clan owning a lot of "pussyheads" like most of you!

Because I played this game for 5 years and came back in my hollidays after a 2 years long time away because of school that doesn´t mean I can´t play cuz im very much better than all of you! This is a free game, and it has been a free game for a lot of time, since you were playing SIMS and barbies!

Im tired of this because I really never play, and when I try to play a litle for fun with my family, in this laptop w/ wireless I always have troubles with admins and some newbies at server. If you don´t know how to play, or you suck, just be quiet and let other play, and maybe, instead of you creating this forum for people come here posting BAN´s just try to put an ANTI CHEATER in your server TOST and if you want, come check my litle laptop, and I will play anyway, the same way, by the same way owning you all!

Do whatever you want now, I was banned at 11-08-2012 by this noname -> Chicken

my ip was banned with name = .KuiDaDo.hahN`
other ip, from my cousing(that i used with wireless to talk to chicken) was banned with name --> paparasta

i just ask yo unban my cousin ip, hes away of this conversation. Thanks all, remember, that this is a free game, and the real cheaters, are always or most of the times the same.

The true meaning of TACTICAL OPS! -->

Thomas    312
Thomas

You were banned for unwanted behavior, this post pretty much proves the point.

kuidado    0
kuidado

That´s not true. I was playing, doing my own game when Chicken appear and we played in same team and he didn´t say anything about me, no one did, 5 minutes later a player named " n@bber " joined and started to insulting me and he said something like " ban him, hes a known cheater " for Chicken and he did ban me. After a 100x reconnects, I changed internet connection and joined server to talk with Chicken to unban me and he was such an ass and banned me without have a talk. Do you think this is acceptable? I live in a free country, what about you?!

You and other admins can´t blamme everyone because they do play better than you, they, and players who are in the server. If you like to press the ban buttom, I understand, that´s a problem that you have, if you really wanna a fair game, as the forum says down here, just install a anti-cheat or begin the War Cup with teams of 5 or 3.

Thomas    312
Thomas

That's called ban evading, and that's even more serious.
If you want to talk about the ban, you should post an appeal on the forums, you don't just commit another violation by evading the ban, which would be enough reason for us to reject the appeal.

Anyway, we have decided to accept the appeal, under the condition that you will change your attitude towards our other players.

Let us know your decision.

kuidado    0
kuidado

I saw there in a topic that you guys have selected mAd as an admin.. ok.. hes not here to talk with me but look, I know him for long time, I already played this game when he appear at TO and he know me very well and what I was or I used to play. And if you wanna talk about unwanted behavior, you guys aren´t the best admins to talk, as we can´t get to a consensus, let´s make a war and see who really understand about gaming (Anti-cheat server)

kuidado    0
kuidado

Man, I really don´t care about what are you talking about. Waste your time to catch real cheaters, don´t to annoy people like me everytime. Just unban my cousin´s IP, it´s just a shame what I see overhere, cya

Thomas    312
Thomas

I've just explained it to you, yes we are willing to talk, but that does not mean that you should evade the ban just to talk to the admin. You should take it to the forums instead.

let´s make a war and see who really understand about gaming

And this has nothing to do with anything we're discussing here.

Peterie    93
Peterie

Whahahahahaha,
srry, first time n@bber says something which is correct :P. (He calls everyone a cheater).
I don't wanna say you are a cheater, but I do want to say you should grow up and then come back.

Can't we introduce a cooldown period for people like him?

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I know him (.KuiDaDo.hahN`) he is was of the best players i have seen in the history of tactical ops, oldschool, pretty skilled player, but that affects his attitude as you can see.

He doesn't cheat, he is just good, but that doesn't give you the right to act like this kuidado

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

kuikuikui ma friend, everyone can have an error, like chiken did banning u and like u did flaming a lil bit (I know it's the way u are but calm down bastard :P) U are not a cheater, rlly good player, and come war vs me if u got some balls! I gained a good skillz for the ping I have I wanna show you that im at ur level :P!!

headhunter    35
headhunter

maybe u want a war against me (ill let u win ;) )

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

he's even a bigger cunt then me ;)