This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest prostylez

prostyleZ` - [Legacy] - [Accepted]

prostylez    0
prostylez

yo prostyleZ` here,

I've been banned on the FFD server for faking myself lol. I'm the only prostyleZ` clearly someone else is faking me and they've banned me instead, legacy banned me. I really don't mind either way but I do enjoy a game of tacops every night, ill just go to 3.5 though if you don't unban. Although I do enjoy playing on the server, take a look at my gametracker stats, they don't lie :P I've been playing years, decision is down to you. 

ps. Any 'experienced' admin would know to go by an IP address for fakers, not the nick. And since I started playing on the server I've had the same IP from the uk the whole time, they should know to check this.

prostylez

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ffd forum is here -> http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info/ here is only technical support
i dont think that anyone will fake unknown guys... (here enough good players and have no fakers but the unknown new guy have? rather unlikely)
but lets check ip but not only this u can change ips like underwear, but hardware not ;)
and what means 'experienced"? if you people also get more stupid you will not unbanned...

and thomas? now remove this shit that my posts get checked wtf xD

and i see skillz recruit everyone, this shit helioslamer, nice cvlan btw, not xD

Thomas    312
Thomas

ffd forum is here -> http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info/ here is only technical support

Since the alliance with FFD, all support enquiries (including ban appeals) should be forwarded to this forum, so he's at the correct address. ;)

and thomas? now remove this shit that my posts get checked wtf xD

This isn't specific to you, it's a measure we've taken for this section of the forum to prevent abusive comments from getting through (the ban appeal section is more susceptible to this), it applies to everyone.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh, but not all admins are registered here, that can make problems ^^

ah ok, i thought thats because my 3 warning points for insult a cheater :D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

dont think legacy visiting this forum.

And read at ffd's or luks site that you ddos server and toggle cheats on/off.

Thomas    312
Thomas

I've notified Peterie, he will be directing him to the forums. ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and i heard marty and svn specced him, both say cheat and this guy which me seen on polish ctf was radaruser 120 ping (download lagscript, proxy idk) but i dont think its a faker who will fake unknown guys? right, noone 
so saw 3 really good players prostylez cheat

And read at ffd's or luks site that you ddos server and toggle cheats on/off.

I've notified Peterie, he will be directing him to the forums. ;)

theres a link in ffd chatbox i think he will see it soon 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

its normal that i cant edit my posts here? 
my last set have a fail theres one word to much "cheat" or im to blind to see the button ^^

can u change cheat to chatbox thomas or zee? :D

mh looks so that i can only edit before the post is public

prostylez    0
prostylez

I'd absolutely love to see this 'link' of me cheating, like I've said I'm from the UK and my ping is on AVERAGE 40, I don't cheat I've been playing the game longer than most of you guys have known how to speak English. Kimoomik I wont even give you the decency of my reply cause you sound like such a kid.

I look forward to proof and legacys reply, and as stated above they should go by the IP which I've had same one the WHOLE TIME. and any admin who needs to check that can check that. It ends in 81.

As for someone wanting to fake an 'unknown' that isn't the question I came here to be answered is it? That's up to YOU to believe what you want on the matter, for me, its clear someones been using my name, as I've seen people named n00bstyleZ` in the game before with a 120+ ping. I don't see why anyone with a head on their shoulders would want to 'ddos' a 1999 game which any decent player knows isn't possible.

As said, entirely up to you guys, I believe the games dead now and its actually a shame its ran by the likes of people who can't speak English, excluding Thomas and ZEE.WONK.

T

prostyleZ`

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why u do it spod? and spod isnt the cheater which we seen

prostylez    0
prostylez

Why didn't you log the cheaters IP then? What real proof is their cause I don't really see any apart from a couple of people saying they seen someone with my name, I've been targeted here for being a good player

spoD.sG    2
spoD.sG

I used this name only twice. Today and once when I was alone with you. 

I never fake a player without the same player being online in same server. And I usually tell who I am to him/her. (But you left too soon :| )