This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sullivaN.

prostyleZ' cheater...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yeah banlist is full with clean players xD

only anyone need to ask for ip from player in this demo, to be sure to 100% it was himself but when he self said it was him its enough proof for me and i knew it all the time that it was him, same ping and move like a dumbass, always change senseless weapons etc.

what now ban stays or we ask luk for ip?

prostylez    0
prostylez

Yeah cause the above two comments really make a lot of sense.

Is this still going? I mean really do you guys have nothing better to do than target people for 'suspicious thoughts'? I guess not because I've done a little research myself on kimoo. He's constantly accusing people, look at the luk114 forum and you'll see most of the posts are from him accusing people.

^ Like this video, exactly the same words 'he's turned on his aimbot' 'noob' its the same cycle.

I rest the case for YOU, I hope to god you people can rest it too.

Good day and please close this thread.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

get any skills and u see that this guy cheats

but u havent ure a cheating noname, thats all what i have to say

and learn to use a forum im the onliest which post player reports in the right section

ur busted and now u can talk so much shit how u want, everyone is laughing about u

radar is still working in record that lamers like u know it but see u will it never u only know the cheatergameplay

prostylez    0
prostylez

This honestly boils down to you having no life, in all honesty.

You have to try and get one over on people on a game because you're unhappy with yourself.

I don't cheat. You have no proof, therefore I'm not busted, you have the word of a couple of players who seem to have no clue what they're talking about and I cant believe the games left with only people like you in it. It makes me kinda upset.

I don't care if I'm a 'noname' LOL wtf I'd rather have 'noname' than a name of someone who sits on a 10+ year old game spectating people all day. :D

I play the game after work for fun, unlike you it seems.

Is this still going? I could happily change my ip and identity if I wanted but every time I play with the same name, I don't care what YOU think of me as a player, I mean really? is this your hobby?

bb

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

prostyleZ' The fact is that you don't have enough skills to defend yourself. It's a shame that people like you excist. I think when your girlfriend caught you banging another chick, you would say that you wasn't banging that chick. But it was clear you did.

I just explain that we have the same situation right now. You are caught for cheating and you deny.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u change ur ip and ur nicks like ur underwear and i saw the demo i know it was u and u self said that and now gegt any skills 
this is no bustmovie it is to show that admins there dont react but u can see his radar, but u not, 
iu can send u tons of demos from me noone looks like ur gameplaxy, or watch on youtube movies from cckane rebel piki etc. noone looks so ur a sucky bot, more not 

you even move your crosshairs slowly to the opponents and at the moment where you shoot attracts your crosshair automatically and much too fast for opponents

and u say i cheat That says all, everyone here know i dont cheat

btw noone of ur sets make any sense, u said ur 3.5 player why u come as first to 3.4?
and we spectate because we want to play without cheaters, 

btw watch demo when 17:30 min left RADAR
first u dont watch and then u aim on the wall and follow the player, learn to use it...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and later i get the ip, what do u have to say this?

prostylez banned.JPG

rezmus    4
rezmus

lega prostylez still banned on ffd? if so, he just show up. check logs for ip and ban whole range.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

hes banned now (i hope it)  we got all the ips from him

i wanted to make it public but thomas not idk why, how i know its not 

so much how i know its not illegal to make an ip public and on anyway u make ur ip self public when u visit websites gameserver etc. when u know what i mean :D

and thomas now i want to hear that hes banned! :P

and how rezmus said range pls, because we all know he all time changing ip when he gets banned

Thomas    312
Thomas

I take information security and privacy *very* seriously, especially when it involves any of our players, regardless of the circumstances.

Moreover, I don't want to give our players the false impression that their private information might just be spread around by other players when they play on our servers.

prostylez    0
prostylez

Again, listen to yourselves..talking about host banning me on a game from 1999. Its dead guys, you THINK I cheat, you wanna know how I know for a fact you're all lying? Cause I've had the same IP the WHOLE TIME, check my post on here about legacy banning me I mentioned having an IP ending in 81 correct? Check yourselves. Now, lets hop onto whatsmyip.com..  As you can see the date is EXACTLY 2 minutes ago.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2eobcj7.png 

you're all hopping on eachothers asses on this one and either way I don't give a shit just live your lives.

pro`

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh, ok...
and whats with his ban hope it stays now or u dont saved the ip to compare it?
btw he is no player, hes a cheater :D

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

and how u come back always on luks server?
and saw u enough times triy to crash the server
but i dont care fact is u cheated u really still dont understand that we all are not blind?
we have the ip and the demo thats enough and i just read again that the banlist was full

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

So far i know his using same ip, Unsure if his banned at Luk's server.
And at ffd server. Legacy banned and then unbanned him. Havn't played so can't check.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

If it's true that he played yesterday, he must have used another IP, because the one which he posted was on the banlist all the time (svN banned him again).

prostylez    0
prostylez

Omg Tomek.

'He must of'.. you sound just as bad as them. Is there one person here with the mind of an adult who can actually speak to me properly?

If me having the same IP the whole time doesn't prove anything then you are KIDS, don't you get it? kimoo saying I'm cheating 24/7 changing my IP all the time, yet its the same?Does this not spell LIES? I'm so sick of trying to explain myself because he'll probably reply with a standard comment like 'we know you cheat, its 10on1 cause im still a kid we all think you cheat' 'we seen you in the server omg' 'he think hes a pro but hes a noname hehehe' its soooo embarrassing. Tomek just hit the nail in the head, I've been banned the whole time by svN. There's no way I could of joined the server in the past 10 days to 'cheat'. So stop lying.

pro`

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

prostylez You are realy unbelievable! Who are you anyway? First time I saw you playing you said you are the best player of TO. Why the hell you would say that? You are a kid? Just childish.

Beside that we are not "thinking" that you are cheating. We know 100% sure you are cheating. So stop saying we are stupid people, because we demo someone to prove he's cheating even when the game isn't active anymore.

@Tomek yes I banned him this week.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

admin of polish ctf said that prostylez should be banned, but once he cheated banlist was full, now there is place for him to get banned.

and when svn banned him and he comes back he changed ip, or it was again spod this unfunny idiot :D

can we close that now? he is caught,we have the demo, ips compared etc.

slowly im tired of this guy, which may be not even hide radar on a map where u can see normally no radar

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why he trying always the turn the words arround in the mouth xD and search for any excuses this demo show that u cheat,...
we know how looks a skilled player and how a cheater as example: 17:20 minutes left, god told u hes walking there aim on the wall and follow him?

how pathetic you have to be to cheat in a game that is almost dead and over 10 years old? do u think that players starts yesterday to playand dont notice that?

prostylez    0
prostylez

Kimoo I've said about 10 times I ain't dealing with you. You need to learn how to play and take your anger out on something else, you don't even play the game you get angry because someones better than you and make a thread about it so all your pals jump the bandwaggon and agree with you. As for svN you haven't a clue what you're talking about  when you say I '100%' cheat...considering I KNOW I don't, You get on average a 2 k/d ratio, the same as me so as soon as someone in this server see's someone doing better than them they automatically think cheats, I've stated many times ill play anyone 1v1 on ESE and kick their arse, I'm pretty confident I'm the best player left yeah svn, what's wrong in thinking that? confidence is a virtue my friend, learn to indulge that.

I stand by my case, there's no SOLID proof of me cheating, as for your 17:20 minutes left on the demo, do you even have a headset? anyone watch the demo at the time he has pointed out and tell me you can't hear that guy happily walking along the path? It's easy to spot someone without seeing them when all they do is walk around the map looking like a bot, although you wouldn't know because you've played against me twice svN. I cringe.

Also one thing I never got about you as well was when you said 'I play like a noob' LOL anyone in the server who has viewed me can state otherwise :) I play at a very fast pace, faster than most of you.

Later

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u say i need l2p? why u cried after i owned u and said i cheat, ure the cheater not me, so i cant be a noob me little cheaterfriend :)
and btw vengeance isnt better owned him enough times like u and u cried that i would cheat haha, noone can take u serious and noone of ur sets makes any sense

and was have the score to do with cheats? are u retarted (yes u are) i already saw aimbotters with negative scores and what u talk about ese? i need 5 seconds to find with google cheats for ese and ace 
btw svn reported u not me and i agreed with him like marty and a few other good players READ W"HAT WE WRITE but u cant understand it and from now on i ignore u, u dont exist

prostylez    0
prostylez

I've never once cried and called you a cheater. You need to remember there's people faking me I've only ever seen you spectating, not playing. When you're saying 'no one' can take me serious, stop talking on every ones behalf, that's your opinion. I speak better english than you will ever manage too in your life so don't go there.

There is no cheats that bypass ESE dumb nut stop trying to avoid it. Anyone knows that ESE isn't bypassed because it was released years after any kind of cheat was published. I've been around this game for years to know what I'm talking about I don't need you making excuses to make people out too be bad.

Go play the game and stop dwelling so much on finding flaws in other peoples game play, SNAP my friend. You never did exist too me.

Still stand by my point if any REAL server Admins wanna reply.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

because u lie again,i need to reply again, we can check this again, onliest one who faked u was spod - u was there in this time  and i know spods ping it wasnt spod, so it was u ;) 3 guys laughed about u and u leave fast

https://tacticalsquare.com/gamestats/ffd/stoned_dumbass/ half of the games i dont played afk or anything how u can see so  u dont need to explain me how to play this game

ive heard a lot of stories, as example a guy would to tell me that other players use his ip, similar situation with u, and look confirmed it was u who tried the crash his server with reconnect spams

and i dont hide behind other players, i only tell the facts and one of the facts is 

and btw why u insult us all in a private fb message to tomek, u dont got the balls to say it to us?

and what u tell with scores because u have "only" a 2k/d ratio when u play on polish ctf so u cant be cheat? just pathetic exuse like SeXuAlNy{vip} he use my scores as proof for cheatrs and banned me for aim, 

greetz the noob

prostylez    0
prostylez

Learn how to speak English than you can come at me with a valid debate, until then go back to spectating buddy. :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

what have english to do with that topic? omg u c heat and everaone can see this vengeance use the same bind his aim look other, dont think wer are dumb
go play monopoly against ur 3 or 4 year old brother and think ure the best how u said to svn ure the best player in to, ure just pathetic more not
can be closed - svn will NEVER unban him