This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest noobstyleZ`

#vengeance - [Legacy] - [Pending]

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

Hello.
Let me start from the I BAN the player "Legacy" for some Tweak'a (do not know at all what it is ?!)
  The situation was such that we played on the map where the entrance to the base of the CT was on two sides, looked into one, he was not, I look to the left, he jumped out and shot, then gets BAN.

I am 100% pure, I loathe cheats and if so to treat people who are good are they set about their opinion.

The game is downloaded from Luk144PL

The following is my user.ini

User.ini

Legacy, banned me you banned 2 players becouse my brother play with this IP.

Show me proof, better, do not show cause they did not find it, the council can not find something you do not have ...

Shone    42
Shone

First: At the first couple of times, when we saw you at server, you were an average player with average gameplay and then suddenly you became PG, who owns people with some serious "skills". 

Second: If it is true that you and your bro are using the same ip (pc) to play TO, how can you have IDENTICAL style of playing (i understand that you are brothers, but its just impossible) ? Untill today i thought that you 2 are the same person (vengeance, uCan't & noobstylez), and now when you said that you are 2 different guys with the same style of playing, i am even more convinced that you use cheats. 

triggerbot  100%

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

There has been a mistake, uCan't not my brother.
My brother is -bF | Pele `which certainly is weaker than me.
Think of a healthy logic, if you play everyday after 5-7 hours it is normal that you play better and better right?

I do not even know how change user.ini ... besides why would I do that, the TAC OPS is a great rivalry, why would I spoil myself ..

I introduced her user.ini is clean so I guess dispelled doubts, I expect that the Legacy have demonstrated experience in admins and revoke its decision.

As I returned to the game I wanted to join the WAO, there were a lot of great players but I see now that they do not accept people who still aspire to to be better than others ...

I wonder one thing, the best player FFD SVN is better than me sound a million times, since I'm such a cheater is why I can never hear it first? Of course, with regards to SVN, which is probably the only one of your teams ever I said something that I have, he knows better ...

Normally sorry for the spelling, I use Google Translator to communicate with you ;-)

Legacy.mp3    2
Legacy.mp3

You got banned for trigger/tweaks that shot that you gave me was very weird, cause was slow walking on to the corner and checking for you like you would do for radar users i never jumped or shot so it was like you ether knew or had trigger since you don´t know what tweaks are maybe i should have put radar/trigger off n on, that map has alot of places i could have been at, but anyways that was not the only reason for the bann we have been watching you for a long time not just me that night and alot of players and mostly all of them say that you´r game play is off
you know where people are,even when they slow walk, and 1 month ago you were a average player i hardly noticed you untill you asked if you and uCant could join wAo i told you no and that you should keep on with CaT and get more people to join it,but like shone/illusion said then all of a sudden you became a pro in matter of few days

playing with u'Can´t, using the name U'Try or something then noobstylez, that made all people wonder about you...btw whats your brothers name on the game ?

there is a reason alot of players say that your cheating in some ways or another its just not a convincidence and out of nowhere i do not bann people for no reason.

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

And I with my brother do not use one computer, we have our laptops so that we have the same Internet.

We never used and will not use the afterburners, it is for suckers ...

Legacy, I played once 6 years, it is normal that the longer I play the more I go back to old form. My tactic is just that, comes full circle on that site and I'm waiting, I go and I listen, I aim in the dark .. I do not run all over the map, I kept in one place.
The last shot, which gave you a Lucky because I noticed that you do not keep up Onkel's, sending it to the meat to recognize and then you enter.

I introduced you user.ini what else you want from me?

Legacy, I played once 6 years, it is normal that the longer I play the more I go back to old form. My tactic is just that, comes full circle on that site and I'm waiting, I go and I listen, I aim in the dark .. I do not run all over the map, I kept in one place.
The last shot, which gave you a Lucky because I noticed that you do not keep up Onkel's, sending it to the meat to recognize and then you enter.

I introduced you user.ini what else you want from me?

I would add that when I shoot I always keep "WALK"

Let's play, invite me to your clan workouts and you will see that I am clean.

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

everyone from someone learns I was recording as the game prostyleZ although hand for him I would have not given cut off (normal), followed his movements, technique, speed (increased the sensitivity of the mouse) at the beginning it was hard to get used to but the longer I play the more falls to me in blood.

Un-ban Legacy me, he wants to play, I want to be getting better, CTF is not the same, like a Sisyphean task.

Thomas    312
Thomas

We never used and will not use the afterburners, it is for suckers ...

Woah... are we talkin' jet engines here? You do realize that in some cases they can double the amount of produced thrust, right? Not for the faint hearted to say the least! :)

Obviously just mocking here, the translation just made me giggle :lol: 

noobstyleZ`    0
noobstyleZ`

hehe Chicken :D

i am sorry for my english, stupid google translator :D :D