This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shone

Brewmaster FF/TK

Shone    42
Shone

Hey guys, i played couple of days ago and this player decided to FF and TK me, just because i killed him couple of times.

He was playing at oppsite side and then at Round 10, he started to teamchange and constantly FF me, that way he ruined my game and the game of other players too. I don't know who he trully is, but it was realy anoying, he was like "you don't even know who i am, how can you report me" . 

Check this demo, i am sure we can find who he is at the end, he has special kind of ping, that no many players have this days. 

Ps. i was playing as "cH", as you can see from demo, he starts with teamkilling at round 10

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qpdwcfd1dr7c5k6/cH.dem

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i need to wait 10 minutes to see what u mean, run to in background watched it, ping looks like the ping from skillz

and sure we know who it is after a ip check 

for everyone who have no demomanager like me to skip, i can confirm that this guy was ffing/tking

Thomas    312
Thomas

Please upload the evidence to the forum. We also need the date, time and map.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

map was italy and i think it was a few minutes before he create this topic

Shone    42
Shone

About exact time: 27.09.2015 - based on when demo file was created, time was 13:59 - 00:25 it should be around 13:35 , when map started.

Map was: TO-AoT-Italy

Evidence is that demo i posted, what else you need? I said that he starts to FF me at 10th round and he continues untill the end, as you can see in that demo.

I don't care when people are typing shit "insults" and other stuff, but when someone is stopping you to play normal game by teamkilling you, thats the most anoying thing you can face at TO. If you watch demo closely, you will see that i changed teams every round untill the end, but he keep folowing me, so it wasn't just 1 teamkill... >:(

Thomas    312
Thomas

Please upload the files to the forums, we do not accept third party file sharing services, for numerous reasons.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

mh, i saw the demo and i confirmed that this guy is ffing/tking, is my word not enough for u?
u all should know slowly that im not a liar and about a game i dont need to lie, and recently logs are re-emerged over a player where only I saw a only that he is cheating, and few weeks later logs confirmed what i said, LIKE EVER

i have no reason to lie, i hate liars and espacilly in a DEAD game i dont need to lie, thats make me sad and angry...

all what i want is a clean game with clean, normal players, wayne if they play like jupi or like me and when they cheat, ff or anything i want to see them banned

U ALL can trust me when i say anything about a player its the truth

and heres the demo from shone...

cH.dem

Thomas    312
Thomas

mh, i saw the demo and i confirmed that this guy is ffing/tking, is my word not enough for u?

This is in no way about you.

WE are handling the case, thus WE have to verify and evaluate the provided evidence. Should a judge in a court of law also just take the prosecutor's word for it and not evaluate the evidence himself?

Shone    42
Shone

I can't understand what you want? You want me to record video, or something? At that demo file you can clearly see what happened. Which files are you talking about? :|

Thomas    312
Thomas

You uploaded the demo to an external file sharing service (MediaFire). We'd like you to upload it to this forum instead.

upload_Attachment.thumb.PNG.206b0a94ef92

Shone    42
Shone

Omg, whats the difference? 

Anyway, here it is:

cH.dem

Next time just say that you think that i am lying ;) 

cH.dem

Thomas    312
Thomas

..... *sigh* ..... I am just so incredibly tempted to just close this topic now..

Anyway, the Report Guidelines (you know, the humongous blue information notice at the top of this section) clearly states that we do not accept third party file sharing services for reasons I'm not even going to bother to elaborate on.

Regarding the "me thinking that you are lying" part.... there's just so much wrong with that statement... I don't even know where to start.

To clarify, this is not a trust issue, this is simply a matter of organization to streamline the report process, ultimately allowing us to assist you more efficiently. You guys are turning something that is meant to make our job more easy into something that it simply isn't.

Shone    42
Shone

Close it and ignore this guy as usual and let people like him finish this barely live game, i don't care. This just confirmed what i was saying last couple of months, i got my point anyway. Its cool ;) 

Funny fact: yesterday i asked you to unban AR and you said that he is banned because of  his behaviour (its ok, i respect that), but now there is someone who is teamkilling other players when they own his ass in game and thats seems to be OK by You. Equal treatment - BULLSHIT! :) 

Thomas    312
Thomas

Now you're just being melodramatic, which is completely unnecessary. There hasn't even been a verdict yet... we are looking into the case, but apparently you have already come to your conclusions.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

he dont say u lie, but ure quite unknown here - new peoples u should always test, but even that is not the pont which thomas mean, he mean a admin need to see it self, i would mean, everyone here knows me and when i see it and tell the other guys i saw it, its for me enough proof

Legacy.mp3    2
Legacy.mp3

This topic has gone way out of hand funny to see :) but kimo Shone is not new its illusion

''AR and you said that he is banned because of  his behaviour''

what did that dude do? he never says anything on the game

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thats not ilusions o.O
his way to speak is totally different :D

Shone    42
Shone

Its me you bloody Schwein! Is that how i supose to speak? :P 

btw. legacy, i have sent you demo at Facebook, remember, or you were drunk then as always? 

You can close/archive this, i don't realy care that much.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Shone,

Your allegations are hereby considered proven. Brewmaster is found guilty of deliberate FF and the act of deliberate blocking. No wrongdoing from your side has been found.

Brewmaster is now banned, for a total of 14 days without possibility to appeal. Precautions have been taken to enforce the ban during this time, however, should you encounter this player again within the 14 days timeframe, please notify us immediately and we will take further action.

If you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact any of our game admins.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

Its me you bloody Schwein! Is that how i supose to speak? :P 

yes that is what i mean

Shone    42
Shone

Ok Thomas, its good to know that. Thanks!

btw. have you found out who he trully is, because that obviously was 1 map/game nick?

Thomas    312
Thomas

He appears to have used another nick called 'Lucjusz'.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

polish player, that explain all :D

Thomas    312
Thomas

That's not quite right ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

a few polish players even agree with me that the polish community is a shame :D