This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
joeycracknl

Tactical Ops File Dump

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Hello TO Fans,

Lately ive made simply website tacticalops.tk and been trying to reach out to players to get it to download with youtube etc.
Even had multiple times ingame ive met people who just downloaded it from that website, even twice on a saturday.

Since sometimes websites go down without notice ive decided to harvest all Maps, Mappacks, Mutators, Utitlities, Soundpacks etc.
And made a Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6eENJfjixsNSDdiX1p6ZFNZNnM&usp=sharing#list

Id thought id share it here since it has quick and easy download to lots of Map Packs and Maps that could be usefull for one.
Ive left all files untouched as they have been downloaded.

Nice thing about the Google Drive is that you can view the contents of .zip and .rar etc files so you can see the inside contents of mappacks and map files etc + you can use CTRL+F to search inside a folder.

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Well just revamped and categorized allot of files, also removed allot of duplicate maps and other files.

I invite you guys to take a look ^^, i even found the old infamous Spetznaz soundpack.todatabase.jpg

todatabase.jpg

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Hey thanks for the reply ^^

Recently found out there are a incredible ammount of duplicates in the Maps, some with same filenames some dont.
Maybe one day ill complete sort them out, but simply dont have the time for now.

Also split up the maps in 150 parts since you cant view more then 150 files in a drive folder.
When you have a google account and click on "Add to Drive", you get a shortcut in your own drive.
From there you can use google search to browse the files.

Edit:
Anothe usefull note, when you have it added to your google drive, you can enter a search command, select files with ctrl and shift, and download them as 1 package as google zips them up for 1 download.

Edited by joeycracknl