This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cedzak

Ban Mr.M@tiX

Cedzak    0
Cedzak

Please unbans me as of today 17-08-2012 at 12-14 hours has been banned by Mad ban on IP for the cheats that I have never used this evidence here is one :) ----> Please check my computer's IP IP and the Internet and previous offenses are not likely to be in my presence was a faker pretending to be me. :) Please consider my application for my ping is 80-100 and 130-170 Faker apparently so is a great difference and I have dynamic IP.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Yes and the day u nadeswitch was a faker too? its extrange cause when I caught u with radar u were talking normaly with ur sxp teammates, a faker I think that wont do that.

Cedzak    0
Cedzak

I was on vacation so I wrote it before I went on the overall leader of the clan SXP Deji :) and probably some into me and broke it forged a reputation that you can see how it is now banishing me and I do not have a changing ip :) I heard that entered even after kicku so I can not be me :) I ine IP IP Computers and Internet :) So please unbans a faker zjande and'll take care of him personally.
And please calm down this Goliath I do not know what he kaman votuje me and so I have nothing -, - Cheating is not because I play in a 5 years old: P

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I saw u cheating before summer.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

he and Goodlike used cheats ;)