This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Renkinjutsushi

Admin Rights

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

Hello dear TacOps team. As headhunter suggested, i wrote an e-mail about this matter to the address posted at the F2 info of the server. Now finally an answer arrived and i was officially redirected to these forums. So here's a copy of the e-mails, i hope you can help me now.
---------
Dear Renk,

Sorry for our late response.

We would like to point you to our new official forums.
This forum is used as place for support and contact with our admins.

The forums can be found here: www.tacops-server.com

If you have any further questions, you can still contact us by email as well.

Happy fragging,
The TacOps Team

------

11-4-2012 18:35, thesm@web.de:

Dear Adminstrator of the Tactical Ops Team Deathmatch Server,

my name is Rudolf and I play on your server on a daily basis with the nickname " Renk' ".
First off, i need to tell you the server is great! There are some minor flaws about damagerates sometimes but those are barely noticable.
The only real problem are the constant Trolls doing friendly fire and ruining the game for everyone, and of course the cheaters.
I play this game for 5 or 6 years now and my passion is still on fire, but the flame is slowly being blown out by those infidels.
What I need of you, is some kind of semi-admin power so I can pick out those thorns in our flesh.
Not only I, but all the good players on your server would appreciate an active Admin who has the skill and ability to destroy those common enemies.
Please, think about it. I am an experienced player and swear i will not abuse the power bestowed upon me.
Contact me in ICQ 337444937 or just write back with your answer.
I would appreciate it if you don't just blow me off with a "no" but discuss this matter with me, if you won't accept me right away.

Sincerely,

Renk'

----

headhunter    35
headhunter

hey Renk nice to see you here! :)
well it tells me allot that you want an SA PW
and you really want it as i see, we also need some good attitude on the TDM servers
and one who knows who gets banned/ kicked muted what ever the heck you want to do to them trollers.
but whats your experience with being an SA or admin?
and can we have some more information about you ? age, mabe a picture:P do you have teamspeak?
i don't know how we are gonna accept new people to our admin team
but if i got the idea correctly everyone or most of them have to agree?
i hope youll send us some more info about you ;)
and i hope the rest of the admins will react on this post! :)

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

Hey there,

I will tell you more about me in the Topics you created :-P
The clan's i have been in were always very small and the servers weren't visited that much so i only used the admin rights to fight wars. But i know how the tool works in game so i know how to change maps, kick players etc. the tool is pretty much self-explanatory.
I would very much like to look out for the server a little bit while playing myself and it would only be on the TDM server cause i don't like CTF mod :-)

edit: and yes i have TS of course :-)
editt:to my attitude i can only say i can be a little unfriendly when i am angry or nervous, but i always try to be nice in general, stop everybody from fighting and flaming each other trying to create a nice gaming atmosphere but of course that fails horribly because a lot of people who play on the server don't speak proper english and their group-dynamics force them to insult everyone in polish or whatever it is they are talking. also i get angry when they accuse me of cheating which happens a lot of course its not true and then i can be a little mean sometimes when i have to defend myself :-)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Hi!
My name is Kaivo (In real life), but also my ingame name is Kaivo and my ESL name is sCuM..
I am currently in sG. (www.sto-gaming.org) clan, where i have been member for over 5 years..
I started playing Tactical Ops i believe 6 years ago - 3 years in version 3.19 and over 3 years in version 3.4.
The way i got here was because Headhunterz banned me from the server today 24.04.2012- it was accidental he said. It is no surprise when someone bans me. It is mostly caused because of other players with not so good skills accusing me in cheating in the server and even though i can assure that it is not true, people will remember it. Also i've participated in ESL tournament with sG and i don't have any black marks which could approve i am cheating (which i am not of course).
The real reason why i am writing this is actually because i saw Renk´s post and i would like to apply for admin/semiadmin spot in TDM server also. The amount of cheaters/tkers/ffers/buggers is too high and i have noticed that rarely any admin is in the server.
As previously mentioned i've been in sG for over 5 years and that is also the amount of time i've had experience being admin. Also i've had my own server for couple months.
While being sG member i joined {nubs} community, where i was admin for almost a year before it got closed. Also i was sG leader before we came to 3.4 and i am currently admin in sG forum and teamspeak which shows that i know what is responsibility. In sG we have a rule 1.1 Members may not cheat1 which you can read from http://sto-gaming.org/p/page/rules.php which means we are strictly against cheating therefor i don't cheat.
In conclusion if you need new admins, then my qualities are:
a) 6 year gaming experience;
B) 5 year admin experience;
c) Responsibility
d) Activeness ( I play every day)
e) Fairness/Strictness
f) Loyalty (been in sG for over 5 years)
g) Age (19 - not a kid anymore)

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

Hello all,

I'v also emailed unreal.tacops@gmail.com

About the same problem as the other members describe.

I'v also got an email back, they redirect me to here.

I'l describe my problem also.

I'm almost playing everynight in tactical ops 3.4 deathmatch server,
from 19:00 untill 23:00 (gmt+1).

I just want to play the game, have some fun but there are always players
who are teamkilling on purpose, friendly fire on purpose, bugging or cheating(tweaks/radar/etc). The problem is there are never admins around.

This is verry annoying since I just want to play the game but everytime same problem.

So I wanted to ask is there an possibillity to give a semi admin so i or the other players here can temp ban or kickban those players?

Information about me:

I'm 27 years old, I'm married, I work and in the evening I play tactical ops as a hobby.

I'm playing tactical ops about 11 years now since it was a mod for ut, bought the game immediatly when it became an independed game, played mutiple versions: 2.2, 3.1.9, 3.4, 3.5
I was an ex member of the tost team I didn't had an big roll in the team but that doesn't matter I was an beta tester/bug finder.

I know enough about the game.
I don't want to bragg but im pretty good at playing the game, also kaivo and renk are one of the better players. Also the better players like kaivo,renk and myself are getting accussed for cheating, well i know kaivo good back from 3.1.9 one thing is sure and thats he isn't a cheater, same about me and renk. Some people can't see the diffrince between radaring and playing with sound/prefire/tactic people with enough experience like kaivo and me can see the diffrince.

Also headhunter knows me from the server, we played together a couple of times, were from the same country also.

I hope there is a possibility that I/we can get an semi admin.

Thanks in advance.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

Haha, looks like I've started a trend :-D.
But this just shows that our problem is very real and affects lots of people.
Feels good to see that at least I'm not the only one concerned about the trolls :x.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

haha yes, but i'v emailed the admin 2 month's ago so its been a while.

I didn't got a respone on my first email so last week i emailed again and this time i got redirected to here.

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

Guys, join our teamspeak! Let us know you!

Kaivo    3
Kaivo
Guys, join our teamspeak! Let us know you!

It seems like my microphone doesn't work anymore :/
I will try to fix it but as long as it doesn't work i will just stay on forum

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

just got voted out at tdm server lol.... noob polish people always acussing of cheating omg

Relexa    0
Relexa

my name is Alex and I play on your server on a daily basis with the nickname " Relexa
First off, i need to tell you the server is great! There are some minor flaws about damagerates sometimes but those are barely noticable.
The only real problem are the constant Trolls doing friendly fire and ruining the game for everyone, and of course the cheaters.
I play this game for 8 years now and my passion is still on fire, but the flame is slowly being blown out by those infidels.

What I need of you, is some kind of semi-admin power so I can pick out those thorns in our
flesh.

Not only I, but all the good players on your server would appreciate an active Admin who has the skill and ability to destroy those common enemies.
Please, think about it. I am an experienced player and swear i will not abuse the power bestowed upon me.
Contact me in ICQ 574212039 or just write back with your answer.

Clans. psp,tsd,13th,sB,sw,AOK,PrS

mfg

http://www.esl.eu/pl/toaot/3on3/demsgcu ... r/5190090/

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I nolife TDM atm..

I want admin cuz im awesome.

i can BAN bugging polaks and cheating germans.

Just forget my rampage at your CTF :D

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

i'm glad you liked my e-mail as much as to just copy the words Relexa ;)

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

yeah of course. compare with first post

Thomas    312
Thomas
no?

my last text from other website

Do you actually think copying & pasting your motivational text is justified if it comes from another website?

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

agreed with thomas.

thomas weet je al iets meer over de admin?

die dag dat we in teamspeak hebben gepraat? je zei ik moet nog met de anderen overleggen?

En weet je het al of?

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

Mensen zonder geduld worden het sowieso niet!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Ik ben baas ik wil ook wel admin, ik ben een abusende klootzak, maar wel eerlijk ;-D

xD

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Well, I'm Dani (mAd.Sm0kah ingame) and I'm 19 years old, I had been playing this game for 6 years more or less, I'm currently in sG like kaivo, and I was |G| at the past, I played 2 leagues on ESL with |G| (TO 3.4 5on5 league season VI/VII) and I never got a black mark, I play every day on TDM and every day come more "players" that just do ff, cheat, etc. And theres not always an admin for bann them, like Headhunterz, who banned me also but whatever, so as Headhunter said to me I write this apply to get some semi admin to have a peacefull gaming without people distorbing us ( I rlly get mad at them). I had been admin on |G| server and on a 3.1.9 server of a spanish clan and i had been also semiadmin on sG server, so I have enough sense of gaming to know who's cheating and who's not. I never abused the admin powers and will never do it so if it's posible I would like to have some semi admin.

Thank you

(I will be active on TS also.)

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I want to point out that mad.smokah always is accusing me of cheating, he tries to confince the others to vote me out, its really getting anoying especially when people are starting to vote me out.
one of the administrators saw it with his own eyes a couple of minuts ago how annoying he is.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I'm annoying cause u cheat, and u annoy all the server

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

just , mad, kaivo & renk admin and all problems are solved .. u all can keep talking about this for years.. and now u guys aint even 1 stop closer.

Sign in to follow this