This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Floid

Semi-Admin on FFD

Floid    11
Floid

I`m playing for a while in your Server in the FFD Public Playground now. And often are Admins missing to ban obvious cheaters. I wanna help our Community and thats why i ask maybe i can have semi-admin rights to keep our servers clean

Im active every second day and know the rules how should i go forward. I want help with when i saw obvious cheaters tweakers or something else and i would never ban for no reason. It were times that i must call semi admins to come to the server cuz of cheaters and nobody could ban and everyone flame. So i want help to keep TO alive and will give the pw no one.

Yours faithfully

Floid`

Edited by Floid

Overlord / INfamous    4
Overlord / INfamous

Why do you have your girlfriend's or sister's profile picture? 8):ot::sorry:

Floid    11
Floid

meh i just love Girls and she's pretty isnt she :mask:

Overlord / INfamous    4
Overlord / INfamous

So we all should put some random girl picture? :D:cheer:

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

think u dont get sa , asked earlier thomas when he had both server, but in his opinion my english isnt good enough, but i dont need a perfect english to ban a cheater, and i dont need to discutate with them, cheat is cheat and in every case a ban, im the guy which caught 80 oder 90% of all cheaters in the last years - consider it from this side, sure sometimes i rage out, but its clear when there are cheaters and noone do anything (dont see it, dont care, not sure etc.)
and sure i fake always, i know, but i have my reasons, like no mercy and many more guys 

2 hours ago, Floid said:

meh i just love Girls and she's pretty isnt she :mask:

can see only the half face, but would say 6/10

Thomas    312
Thomas
2 minutes ago, kimoomik said:

asked earlier thomas when he had both server, but in his opinion my english isnt good enough

I never stated this to be the 'official' reason - adopting new team members is a decision made by the team, not solely by me. Therefore, apparently the team wasn't convinced enough.

Floid    11
Floid

I was told to post  it in Pub

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
12 hours ago, Thomas said:

I never stated this to be the 'official' reason - adopting new team members is a decision made by the team, not solely by me. Therefore, apparently the team wasn't convinced enough.

ah then it was not a fair poll, to this time half of admins thought i cheat, for example gulio7, batman, greyz or happy :D
btw where are them all? o.O
only see happy from time to time

1 hour ago, Floid said:

huh?

Edited by kimoomik

Peterie    93
Peterie
2 hours ago, Floid said:

Jup, this is how we know who wants to be a candidate. Or we just random pick someone who doesn't really want to.

Overlord / INfamous    4
Overlord / INfamous

What if you pick someone, and he or she doesn't want admin at all? You give it like a curse? :D

Thomas    312
Thomas
1 hour ago, Overlord / INfamous said:

What if you pick someone, and he or she doesn't want admin at all? You give it like a curse? :D

Yes. We try to be nice 'n cool with them at first, if they give us a hard time (the classic "no... please... I really don't wanna.... please..") we switch to more "controversial" methods to make them our pawns :)

Only a select few have managed to escape so far.

Overlord / INfamous    4
Overlord / INfamous

You will be forever cursed with admin "privilege" . You will be attacked if you ban, or you don't ban someone. It doesn't matter, whatever you do, you'd make a mistake. :D How did they escape? They used some anti curse, or just paid you?  :) 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u dont need to be an admin to get enemies while playing :D

Overlord / INfamous    4
Overlord / INfamous

Just few headshots, especially with deagle :D

Floid    11
Floid

Anyone know how to put GameServer Statics in a server ?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

copy paste? xD idk

Thomas    312
Thomas
1 hour ago, Floid said:

Anyone know how to put GameServer Statics in a server ?

What kind of stats?

Floid    11
Floid
4 hours ago, Thomas said:

What kind of stats?

With K/D Country maybe and to put that on the website then

Thomas    312
Thomas

There isn't really an out-of-the-box/plug 'n play type of solution for that. You could have a look around for some stats package made for UT99, but I doubt you'll find any that meets your specifications.

Floid    11
Floid

Like you guys have gameserver statics too? 

Or maybe connecting via Gametracker?

Floid    11
Floid

And guys i have the news that many cheaters from 3.1.9 are coming to 3.4 they posted that in their facebook site. 

image.png

Edited by Floid

Sign in to follow this