This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Lions

Lions Unban

Lions    0
Lions

Witam.
Po polsku:
Dostałem bana za rzekomy radar, proszę o odbanowanie, admin chyba nie wie co to dobra gra, ale co się dziwić po kolesiu który wyzywa od rodziców. Dostałem go jak zabiłem kolesia który mnie zachodził od tyłu, a ja go usłyszałem. Proszę o odbanowanie. Dodam, że admin jest nierozgarnięty, na serwerze każdy się wyzywał, votował a on nic sobie z tego nie robił, tk było pełno, a on tylko wyzywał mnie, żebym mu reala podał, a on mnie przecież nie zna bo ja z Polski. Nie miałem robionego żadnego dema ani nic innego, po prostu ban, od tak.
Moje ip: 81.6.139.3
Nick podczas gry: Lions
Poprzednie nicki: wolf, d@ver, safi
Nick admina: im_dont_cheat
Powód nałożenia bana: radar
Dowód o niewinność: Nie mam żadnego, bo admin nie zrobił demka ani nic innego oprócz bana, mogę za to dać link do konta esl, link do polskiej sceny tactical ops w celu weryfikacji mnie, itd
Screen:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/shot0007ze.jpg/

In English:
I got banned for alleged radar, please unbans, admin probably does not know what a good game, but what is surprising the guy who challenges their parents. I got him as the guy who killed me occurred from behind, and I heard it. Please unbans. I would add that the admin is slow-witted, each server is challenged, and he votował deal with anything not to do it, tk was full, and he just insulted me, so I gave him Real, and he does not know me yet because I'm from Polish. I was not being taken any demos or anything, just a ban, just like that.
My ip: 81.6.139.3
Name the game: Lions
Previous nicknames: wolf, d @ ver, safi
Admin: im_dont_cheat
Reason for the imposition of ban: radar
Proof of innocence: I do not have any, because the admin did not do demos or anything else besides the ban as it can give a link to your account esl, link to the Polish scene tactical ops to verify me, etc.
Screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18 ... 007ze.jpg/
Sory for english google translate does his.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Every players that gets banned blames the admin for making a wrong decision ...

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

It was awesome how he chek walls and preshoot ^^

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

If it was Headhunter, i think we all trust his judgement ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

i_don't_cheat! -.-"
thats me!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Problem? xD

Lions    0
Lions

Is this a joke? I specifically play less, because I can not play on the server?
My fault that I'm playing better than people who do not know what to esl, ini? Despite there is no evidence that it played clean or with something besides unsubstantiated teorji, admin should do ACE SS or burn demo, finally after something has the right, and not just ban for cause. On the server, also played Ldr | Aga and Ldr | RB with them played the ace and played the same way, in addition to eslach the last month, you will see how much I grew up in the form of:
Gram 6 years and I've never been on the cheat list. My account esl: http://www.esl.eu/player/5654425/

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Ldr RB is anice tweaker that can hear at 1 km of him :D

headhunter    35
headhunter

tweaks, unfair advantages thus cheats

Lions    0
Lions

Give me the unban? Did you underestimate the gameplay dead game, baned players, and cheaters left alone?

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Tweaking is not the way to save a dead game, I repeat, I didn't made a demo but u were clearly looking at the walls and than aiming on an enemy inmediatly(don't tell me that it was sounds cause I thought on it but u were so far away in some occasion) Maybe wasnt radar but wallhack and tweaksounds are enough reason for bann, at least thats my opinion, thats why I banned R.B also. So yes I bann players that are so fucking tweaked up :D

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

To bad haha, hope u stay banned ;)

Lions    0
Lions

Did I say that I have a ini tweak? NO! Without eggs, wallhack? After all, it was a joke, let's do it, we'll play 1 on 1 ACE and if I played poorly this ban is, but if I will keep the level of ACE, it give me unban. We can also play with the audience, demos. Even 2 vs 1, we can play, for comparison.
As far as I'm all set soundtwekers well, nothing has changed in the ini file, just what is possible in the basic settings turned on the game. As far as my zo scanning the walls, which was not, it was strange to hear that a guy is killing it, and not having fun, and playing at a level which represent walking or jumping without a Shift is easy, besides the blood in the options LinkedIn, and what is surprising?

headhunter    35
headhunter

dude stop complaining ur banned. after all Quote:

Did you underestimate the gameplay, dead game

i will never underestimate the gameplay, there are beter players in this world.
thats for playing since the 1999 ut mod still playing that game. i had my "dark age's" too
i have atmitted those, i commited myself against these cheats and cheaters. i can tweak my whole .ini but i won't it is not how the game is created, or use any cheat that has been made. but i won't why because it makes a server looks bad and especcially one where u dedicatet ur self in for the last times of T.O. 3.4. We do our best even if u are clean u stay banned its our mistake, but we think you cheat so ur done there are loads of other games out there. try one of them ;) btw tell me if i would lack in expirience!?!?
and in ur first post u mentioned this
admin probably does not know what a good game, but what is surprising the guy who challenges their parents.

1. i will not or ever will take somones parrents to a conversation they don't have any thing to do with it.
2. my mom has cancer and is less able to funcion with her arms
3. my dad is fully paralyzed and is mentaly losing his abillities
4. if u think this is bullshit, i will think that ur a fully moronic and immature person.
5. never make fun of somones parents especcially when im arround even in a game, cuz ill find a way to get this person banned

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I dont know how U can even understand what he said xD cause for me it had no sense.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

No need to unban if im right ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

@mad i just though in the way of sense to my own translation ;)
@ sp33d this time ur right :P

headhunter    35
headhunter

no