This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rezmus

tr.pl antiflash

rezmus    4
rezmus

antiflash, ffd, 20160329, 20:25.

he can't be flashed. many players saw it too (ilu!). i hate when he camps in water on rapid and i can't flash him.

this demo shows he can't be flashed - i did it several times on this map no reaction he was acting like nothing happend. this dem shows only 2 tries (flashes at his legs) - no reaction.

he is using this shit for several months, coz he is only player that i can't flash and even doesn't care we all see it. he also refuse to stop using this shit.

tr.zip

Shone    42
Shone

I think its not any cheat, it is because of some kind of bug or glitch at RW map. Many times i have tried the same thing and even there are many players at water at that moment, only few of them get flashed.  And i belive that it was Spod with my nick at server at that time, cause i can't remember even who u are :D 

rezmus    4
rezmus

yep i thought it too before, coz sometimes on RW u got flashed for 1s only. but i've tried to flash TR.PL on other maps when he just can't avoid it (big room he is in center must be flashed). he never was flashed. see .dem file, it's not RW and i throw 2 flashes at his legs when he was sniping and he didn't even notice. he has some antiflash thing for sure.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

This offtopic though, but i wish TO's flashbang would work more like CS's flashbang, even in old cs1.6 if you see a flashbang coming, or throw one yourself and look away you can use it to your advantage going into a room.

Shone    42
Shone

For how long you will be flashed depends of distance between you and flash. Sometimes flash goes down water befire it explodes, same as other nades and then you recover much faster, if you are at up water. Sometimes its enough that flas explodes behind a box, or any other "solid texture", which is small and you will not be flashed, because thats how unreal engine works, this is all from my gaming expirience, but i am sure thats same with others. About flashes generaly, i agree that they have less period of blindness, if you don't look directly at them.

rezmus    4
rezmus

have u seen this demo ilu? he has 2 flashes at his legs, nothing between them and he. it's not just a demo i tried to flash him many times on many maps and while all the other players were flashed with the same flash, he never was. plz watch the demo and tell me he shoudn't be flashed...

i've made some tests now same map, same position, throw a dozen of flashes different ways and was always flashed for 5+ sec... and he shots msg 1s after 2nd flash explode. if u don't look at flash - it can't be on your side u have to watch oposite direction - you are flashed for at least 2-3s.

Shone    42
Shone

Haven't seen the demo, not at home atm, but i tried to explain you how flashes work at TO. I don't actualy belive that there is a special cheat, just to prevent you of getting blind. Btw, can you tell me who you are? idk you with this nick :)

rezmus    4
rezmus

seba. watch the demo ilu. i also flashed him 3 times in a row at this map when he was standing at other spot sniping/zooming and he didn't even notice it - continue shoting while/during flashes explode.

i play this game since 2002, flash others and been flashed thousands of times. 1-2 times can be a coincidence, but belive me i use flash a lot and was not able to flash him a single time. i saw on screenshot that helios have "no flash" build in, maybe other hooks too i don't know and since there are many players with hooks like rdr/aim that still play on ffd and are not caught by tost i belive it's 100% possible to prevent being flashed.

btw: while logitech use flashbug to crash ffd - he throws like 30-40 flashes at same spot which makes server crash - maybe we should disable flash at all.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
8 hours ago, Shone said:

I don't actualy belive that there is a special cheat

There is such cheat ;)

Ok just watched it and defiantly don't get flashed.

Shone    42
Shone

Oh thats you :) 

Well, when someone with yours gaming experience say that, its deffinetly worth of checking! Btw. i am such a newbie when we talk about cheats, i know that there are aimbot, radar and trigger (which is from what i know slightly different from aimbot), but never heard of no flah cheat. :D 

About TR.PL, he is sometimes an average player and sometimes he kickass, but based on that that i suck most of the time and then i catch one or two good games, i can't judge him that way. Personaly never thought that he cheats, mostly because the thing that saves him a lot is his lagg, which is also weird because he is polish and you guys don't lagg so much.

I am sick of discussions about that if someone cheats or not and i will never understand players who use cheats in this lovely game, i can't see where is the fun there. For god sake i even played all the GTA games without cheats, because thats where the fun is. No offence on this, but i think that yours people (polaks) enjoy cheating and making us mad, at least most of them. You, Tomek, Yoda and some other players are the light in that dark tunnel of cheats and i wish there are more of them like you.

So lets leave admins make their decision and i hope he will be punished if they find him guilty. :rolleyes:

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
1 hour ago, rezmus said:

while logitech use flashbug to crash ffd - he throws like 30-40 flashes at same spot which makes server crash - maybe we should disable flash at all.

Ye we been thinking of that, But we wait. We may have a solution for this.

@ShoneThink it was Peterie that told me that someone been faking TR.PL.

rezmus    4
rezmus

ZEE: yep he was faked with aim thing, but when i flashed him it was him 100% coz i talked to him.

he's not a kickass most of the time, but it makes me crazy when i never can't flash him at any map and he ALWAYS instantly shot me at RW in water while all other SF's struggle to keep alive. i also didn't see him using aim or rdr, but sometimes he's acting really weird when last opponent left. he moves a bit and stops for 1-2s (only moving his mouse) for several times and i don't suspect him being such a sound player. although i saw him several times being shot from behind / side so i don't suspect him using rdr in opposite to antiflash thing.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i hate rapid, never can see anything under water, with other maps i dont have problems under water

and i even will watch this demo when im back ^_^

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

the video is from crossmageln or what name it is.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

no,  and im not sure if this map even is played in europe ^_^
but think seen have everyone this map 1 or 2 times

MARTY    24
MARTY

Not really a cheat like rader, aimbot etc., which are standalone programs.

More like an ini tweak that prevents you from gettings flashed IIRC

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
On 31.3.2016 at 2:24 PM, kimoomik said:

i hate rapid, never can see anything under water, with other maps i dont have problems under water

and i even will watch this demo when im back ^_^

On 1.4.2016 at 4:51 PM, kimoomik said:

no,  and im not sure if this map even is played in europe ^_^
but think seen have everyone this map 1 or 2 times

second post was in the wrong topic, and i still dont watched this demo
second post was about any guy which cheated on sg and ffd and then i followed him to cjs or anything to record it  but i dont know wheres that topic ( i go to watch later)

not really usefull this demo, just a few sec and u can see that he shoot, but its not a proof that hes not flashed, but it looks so (makes not really sense to fire random on this position) and when u saw same things on rapid etc. it cant be a coincidence