This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
ZEE.WONK

FF & TK on FFD Server

Testing interests  

12 members have voted

1. 1. FF & TK on FFD Server

• On
    • Mirror Damage
    • Off
    • FF off, FF nades On

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Let's see the majority of who wants ff/tk on or off at FFD server.

Peterie    93
Peterie

I think we are missing the best option here. Friendly fire off, except for nades.

FF off and it becomes a nadefest and ppl can run through their own nades.

Turn mirror damage on and people will just randomly run in front of you and don't care about nades who others threw.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Mirror damage @ 100%.

Edited by sp33dCore

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

full ff and more ACTIVE admins!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

GL finding more decent admins lol.

Edited by sp33dCore

Peterie    93
Peterie

Already voted on ON :p.

It's still a good option tho. The more tks someone has the fewer votes someone needs. I think it adds 1 permanent map vote for every tk someone does. A system where also ff would count in votes would be nice.

Yoda    2
Yoda

I voted for "Off" option. It will eliminate nerds who come to server to do ff and tks only and i saw much of this kind of misbehave last days. Maybe its a wrong decision coz they will turn on their cheats insted of ff and team killing and no one cares about known cheaters but what can i do ;) I also prefer a style when you can run into your own nades, but its rare situation i think and killing or ffing your own teammates with nades happen more often so it wont change game so much, like on sG.

I also agree that FFD server needs more active admins, sometimes some of them are on the server and dont react fast enough or dont react at all. Its not so often but happens anyway.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Voted mirror damage, as its the only setting to prevent Nade Rushing and the only setting that punishes the FF giver more then the receiver

When FF is disabled it will lead to strange scenario's, example: Rapidwaters and Terrorists are in Hostage Room, the SF could simply have teammate throw nade then rush after it since it does no damage.

Edit:

Its possible to only have FF on nades?

Edited by joeycracknl

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
6 hours ago, Yoda said:

I also agree that FFD server needs more active admins, sometimes some of them are on the server and dont react fast enough or dont react at all. Its not so often but happens anyway.

that is the problem, when u only play 1 day per month u dont know the actual nicks of cheaters etc.  and u need to check him, bu if u check every guy when anyone say he is cheating u never can play as admin...

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
13 hours ago, joeycracknl said:

possible to only have FF on nades?

Yes.
You can also change FF between 0-100%.

Sign in to follow this