This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

another error

Yoda    2
Yoda

Hey, ive got a problem with an error that ive never experienced before. It kicks me out of game and i cant rejoin FFD server because it happens again and again. The problem probably dissapears after map change, coz when i rejoined game after couple of hours everything was fine. Ive tried to remove ini file but it couldnt help. Any suggestions? Here is this error:

błąd.bmp

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

its not the ini, have anything to do with the engine? so u can absolutely dont play? dont know if u can fix that, if u can wait so wait for thomas, onliest solution which i know is a complete reinstall...

headhunter    35
headhunter

tried spectator mode?

Yoda    2
Yoda

I didnt tried spectator mode. Exactly how i was thinking, the  error disappeared when map changed to another and i could join game than. Anyway, im sure it will come back, coz it happened to me second time in two days. I dont know whats the reason, but it could have some connection with time out, coz it only happens when map changes. Weird ;/

Shone    42
Shone

Its the case when you get kick and then your id stays at server. Happens to me too, every day. U just have to wait untill your timeouted id leave the server. 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

he said for hours,  not for 3-4 min :D and its always crash when he join a server
btw ilu, u watched the screen? i dont think so :P

^Makuba^    0
^Makuba^

Me too i cant join in server FFD i need help. :/

embedded    5
embedded

This error will generate when a file that you're attempting to download (or has already downloaded) from the server, was corrupted during the download.

Generally this happen when you're using a Proxy server for the UDP connection, and a content gets corrupted at some point. Maybe at the time of downloading, and the attempt to use the corrupted file is causing the assertion error.

And just to point out, this isn't a server error, but of your client, and think that by deleting random files will solve the problem, it's stupid (btw the error comes from Core.dll and not from the engine settings game "TacticalOps.ini")...

To fix the issue, try to eliminate your chace (just run a chace cleaner). Or try to replace the corrupted file manually, downloading from internet.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
19 hours ago, ^Makuba^ said:

Me too i cant join in server FFD i need help. :/

Saw you tried join server but was banned, Didn't find you at ban list PM me your ip.

Shone    42
Shone
On 7/5/2016 at 9:54 PM, kimoomik said:

he said for hours,  not for 3-4 min :D and its always crash when he join a server
btw ilu, u watched the screen? i dont think so :P

Ya, i missed that screen :D

Sign in to follow this