This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Naota

More admins

Naota    0
Naota
And Noata, Tactical ops is just a game, not my work of something else. I have a more things to do. xD

I know, that's why I said this in my first message in this thread:

"I know admins can't be online all the time, but this could be partly fixed with more admins"

I've been admin many years, so I know what it is quite well. In LC server we solved the cheater's problem with more active admins, easy and efective solution.

I'm always on TS and when i have a trouble there use to be lady, thomas or renk, but they are not always there cause they have a life :D just download it and join TS before u go ingame, it's going to be good for u.

As I said, I downloaded it, but that time there were no admin online on TS. Anyways, we did not have TS in LC's or Shade^'s server and there were a lot less cheaters.

Greetings.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Ya i also suggested my self to be a semiadmin on tdm but the response take his time ^^

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I can say that :D

Peterie    93
Peterie

Yeah... The only one who didn't apply seriously is speedcore I guess :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i wont SA and wouldnt never get it anyway, altho i am the best choice :)

i screwed it up many months ago :P

Naota    0
Naota

Cheater in server right now. TS is empty, so put in here with hope some SA sees it.

Nick: TO_MasteX (aimbot/radar with ping over 200).

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

live is hard xD

headhunter    35
headhunter

i'm eating a banana right now.
even a lunch break is being disturbed and all you get to be called is cheater.
btw thomas or anyone else can we do something against (depate/Russia/mannymore fake nicks), ipchangers etc the banlist is again full and enough people who deserve a range ban or global. can't you set something like unreal ip's no acces on the server? or ipchanger these are the guys who R making the biggest trouble...

Naota    0
Naota

Talking about ipchangers... does anyone know what program are they using? Just got kicked twice for votes (from those who don't vote the real cheaters) and it would be really handy. If someone can help, please PM.

Greetings.

Thomas    312
Thomas

If your ISP uses dynamic IP addresses, then probably a release/reconnect would assign you a new IP address (I'm guessing this is how some of these programs work, unless if it's IP spoofing, that's a whole different story).

Some ISP's even seem to provide controls on their website to change your IP (can't confirm this, only heard about it).

Naota    0
Naota

Yes, my connection has dynamic IP, but it takes a couple of minutes to reconnect and the possibility to get kicked again. That's why I wanted to know how cheaters do to get back immediately.

I did finally changed my nickname after second kick and they stopped voting me :S

Thanks anyway.

Cupa Cobra    0
Cupa Cobra

i'm playing richt now , ther are like 4 cheat now , and there is no admin , after 00:00 , you can't play normal becouse ther are to many cheaters .

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Tell us something we DONT know. :P

Twist    24
Twist

make me admin, problem fixed? :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Only see YOU in Ctf lal ...

Naota    0
Naota

Cheater's log diary: cheaters keep invading the server, there are no admins, nor in game or TS.

Greetings.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

If u gimme semiadmin i will be almost always on TS ^^

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
If your ISP uses dynamic IP addresses, then probably a release/reconnect would assign you a new IP address (I'm guessing this is how some of these programs work, unless if it's IP spoofing, that's a whole different story).

Some ISP's even seem to provide controls on their website to change your IP (can't confirm this, only heard about it).

Dynamic IP's are commonly used with inbelaccounts but i personally think that cheaters use IP spoofing nowadays their enough tut&programs on the internet to succeed at this.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

Gmt+1 time: 16:40 til 17:00 CTF server mutiple cheaters, aimbotters, Radars. Verry anoying peterie was there infinity was there i was there and also some one from FFD(dutchplayer forgot his name)

We were in ts but their were no admins online.

Very anoying we couldn't play normally please could you asign more (semi)admins.

Twist    24
Twist

that was me :P

right now there's is like a cheatermeeting or something
4 cheaters! all in the same team :P

Cupa Cobra    0
Cupa Cobra

can you make me semi admin

i am friends whit al the admins , and i am an honest player
and i wand to be semi becouse , i wanna play whit good ppl , and not whit cheaters! :!:

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr

i am sick of these cheaters !!!
no cheat protection in the server not enough active sa and too many dumb players who dont even know how to vote :o
so i kiss this server good bye for a time!
(or u can make me SA if u ask me)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Beny is totaly right, last few days were insane .. to many cheaters / buggers ... getting more boring by the day @ TDM & CTF

Peterie    93
Peterie

True story

Thomas    312
Thomas

Lady and me are online on TS quite a lot, but we hardly get any calls

Sign in to follow this