This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Naota

More admins

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr
I dont have a social life (A)

I have absolutly no life :P

wow... aren't u the perfect admin?

i think Naota is a good admin but i don't see him active lately !?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

wow... aren't u the perfect admin?

i think Naota is a good admin but i don't see him active lately !?

I've had SA once @ CTF, i only rage banned players.

:cheer:

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

thanks Headhunter :)

Naota was VERY active, but took a break because of some reasons. I am convinced he is one of the best admins EVER, almost as Headhunter of course :P

Beny is also one exceptional admin.

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr

Naota was VERY active, but took a break because of some reasons. I am convinced he is one of the best admins EVER, almost as Headhunter of course :P

yes in general he is very very active... u can see him all over the map ... but u only see him cause he kills u and u cant do a thing about it :S

no rly he gets my vote for sa anytime ... if it matters anyway :P

HH u say something nice 2 for naobot !!!!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I've seen him playing in CTF, seems like a good player.

Havnt seen him in TDM tho :O

Server    0
Server

Noata,

I am for sure giving you my vote to become admin on the ctf server.

Peterie    93
Peterie

Update on the CTF server:
2 aimbot
5 buggers
0 admins (also none on TS)

Srry thomas. But this server will go down this way.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

Srry thomas. But this server will go down this way.

The absence of admins will not make it go down. The game will go down anyway, because TO is obsolete. And cheaters will always come here, as admins are less and less present, and admin tolls are not effective anymore. The server will just be full of cheaters, and still be active, but of less quality of game.

I suggest Thomas, and admin team, to finally make up their mind and move on more quickly on decisions like this. Many people feel frustrated ingame, and many feel frusttrated by the absence of reaction from your side. It is not wise to act in this manner when good players leave because of reasons I mentioned earlier.

What concerns me, dont bother to answer my messages. You never did anyway. I will act as admin at my own will, when I want and if I want, official or unofficial.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

I'm sorry but all those cheaters and trolls don't care about bans. They can easily bypass it within seconds. Yesterday i had to ban a guy every 10 seconds because he just kept coming back so all this admin power is useless anyway.

Peterie    93
Peterie

The absence of admins will not make it go down. The game will go down anyway, because TO is obsolete. And cheaters will always come here, as admins are less and less present, and admin tolls are not effective anymore. The server will just be full of cheaters, and still be active, but of less quality of game.

I suggest Thomas, and admin team, to finally make up their mind and move on more quickly on decisions like this. Many people feel frustrated ingame, and many feel frusttrated by the absence of reaction from your side. It is not wise to act in this manner when good players leave because of reasons I mentioned earlier.

What concerns me, dont bother to answer my messages. You never did anyway. I will act as admin at my own will, when I want and if I want, official or unofficial.

Everyone is getting more and more frustrated :(.

Like everyone is saying -> admin tools are useless so we need 24/7 an admin on the server. The only way this can be achieved is by giving more people admin rights. (I will not expect the admins to be no-life :P)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Well well well,

this can all be solved sooo easy

(H)

Thomas    312
Thomas
It is not wise to act in this manner

What manner?

That's odd, ingame you were saying something completely different.

I'm sorry but all those cheaters and trolls don't care about bans. They can easily bypass it within seconds. Yesterday i had to ban a guy every 10 seconds because he just kept coming back so all this admin power is useless anyway.

Haven't received any report...

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

SA's & Admins can always keep punishing them, if they keep that up they might leave ;)

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

I understand the players who are getting frustrated but i understand the admins to.

and yes even if their are admins who are active 24/7 players who use ip spoofing will just keep coming back and the admins have to ban them all the time...

and putting anti cheat on the server will maybe kick most cheating players but it will lagg the server.

I still hope that more admins will be asigned so their will be more admins on ts and more in game.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

What manner?

The manner of:
- ignoring the messages. It is also kind of not polite.
- decisions (at least) on admins are not taken for too long time

That's odd, ingame you were saying something completely different.

Ingame I said the same thing in other words. It wasnt completely different. I was trying to make you think WHY I say so. I didnt want to discuss the whole thing in the open, I preferred to write you. But if you wish to discuss it in the forum or ingame instead of PMs and TS, be my guest.

If you want to have a good team of admins, be a good team leader. I dont feel a team of admins since Headhunter is missing, and you never reply. Sorry for that. May be I am not right, but analize what I say, may be you find a drop of truth.

About bans - ban is not an option anymore. It works only for those who dont know about IP changers. I do ban for one time, so the name of the player and the reason of ban remains as info for other admins if they check the list. If the cheater uses Ip spoofer, I keep punishing/kicking until he/they give up and leave. This system is not flawless. it works only if admin has enough patience and balls to ignore the game and keep doing it really until the cheater leaves. and after admins leaves too, it starts again.

Rangeban is another option, but it requires Thomas' attention and level. Also, a ping mutator could be useful.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

actually now your saying it fatboy, i didn't saw head or lady or thomas for a long time indeed, but like i said before they have social lives. I just think assigning more admins is the best solution at the moment.

headhunter    35
headhunter

thats what i am saying!

DarkSoldier    0
DarkSoldier

I'd like to apply as an admin, i've had experience with being admin at the FoM server, FFD server and other servers. I know a cheater when i see one.

greyz    9
greyz

if you still need semi admin i appley then iam many times online when other admins are not online whas in the past alrdy admin in servers know when somebody cheats extra admins would be usefull if its not me plzz some one we need more cheaterkickers:)

Peterie    93
Peterie
if you still need semi admin i appley then iam many times online when other admins are not online whas in the past alrdy admin in servers know when somebody cheats extra admins would be usefull if its not me plzz some one we need more cheaterkickers:)

:)

Btw, something funny just happened on the server
half-filled server, then cheater enters, no admin -> empty server...

headhunter    35
headhunter

i see :) srry i only can be active on the forum atm cuz i got no tacops on the mobile :P
i keep telling we need more admins!
my list would be

CTF (only):
oliv', armelon (when active) peterie, greyz, darksoldier, bennyamindr,

TDM (only):
renk(when active), mad + two who are active enough and fit them

CTF+TDM:
flyingbender, headhunter, ladytjuh , mad, fatboy, naota

admin recruitment team:
naota, headhunter, thomas, /freespot?( i would say renk or mad)

tech team: server/thomas/freespot

owner: thomas

this is my idea

edited: mixed up some names cuz i wrote it when i was tired it should be fine now

Peterie    93
Peterie

Mm, wondering who that petrie is :P

headhunter    35
headhunter

well i'm back home at my trusted laptop now :)
and i see that Peterie is kind of dyslectic?
so lets play!

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

admin recruitment team:
naota, headhunter, thomas

May be, if Naota accepts, he could cover also CTF/TDM admin part?

headhunter    35
headhunter

forget him to add him there :P

Sign in to follow this