This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Axl_Rose

Axl Rose The Cheater! - [Rejected]

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Hello,

I think that it was even too much about this topic, but once again. I would like to ask ZEE why I'm permbanned.

Really factly.

It would be great if other players with his own opinion could say something here.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I've told you before and can tell you again..

I spectated you for a while and came to an conclusion that you used radar.

And you want prof?

There are a lot of cheaters each day, And you think we would demorec them all?
Admins eyes are enough, And  i found you dirty so i banned you.

And regarding to shoutbox, What does my age have to do anything with that i banned you?

And reason why i unbanned you here, Was cuz you wanted to make an post or maybe even an complain about me.

Took you long enough...
And if other players/admins or even grandmas wants to share there info here, Please do so.

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Don't be plurar, not admins eyes, just one admin eye.

I have my own experience and I know that rec short demo isn't a problem, maybe for you it is. You wrote what you want to and let me answer to this but I'll post it in few hours, now I'm a lil bit busy.

Kimoo I don't know who is on your freakin movie but It's not me.

Please again, I would like to see other players opinion.

P.S: your first reason was that I have an aimbot...

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Played plenty of maps with him.

Never looked like a cheater to me, and probably isnt a cheater.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i have no opinion but fact is you have the ban several times bypassed

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

It is 'Admins eye are enough', overall.

Cuz we are more then one on server....

yes when i spectated dydydydydydyd or what ever.
But the other times i spectated you, Iv saw radar.

[I have my own experience and I know that rec short demo isn't a problem, maybe for you it is.]

I got no problems with recording... But it's just silly to record every single cheater in this game.

IN a public server, Does not make any sense.

Been different if it was in a clan server and someone with clans etc.

Twist    24
Twist

Can't really give an opinion, cause ive only seen u play once or twice with dydydydy nick. At that time you looked clean to me.

But zee does not ban people easily and he has a good eye for cheaters. So if he is 100% sure that u have used cheats, then I believe him.

Twist    24
Twist

My ask is, why play with a diffrent nick?

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

I'll desribe this whole situation from my point of view.
I'm back in the game, so I enjoy to play on TDM and sG server, the last which survived. I'm happy to play on your server then Chicken bans me, so I sign in your forum. We expleined this situation with Thomas and he removes my ban. I'm still playing on the server on many nicks, the most used is Barkley. I stand out as a player, so admins are watching me while playing. I always behave correctly though many provocations. Players vote me and ff me but I become accustomed to it.

One day while playing I see 2 people watching me or someone else, ZEE and kokAine- whole Trooper-Remix map. I played to the end, I finished first as usually, said 'cu all' then I left. Few hours later I want to join the game but I see that I'm banned. I'm again on forum asking why- ZEE says that he was watching 'dydydy' with good score and that my nick is eye-catching and he saw that I use aimbot(If I had an aimbot you didn't have to watch me whole game...). We wrote something on forum and few days later I join the server-I thought that ban is removed. I become recognizable as Barkley so I changed the nick. I'm playing with same guys who didn't even vote me like Kizama, Greyz etc. Then Kimoomik put this silly movie with some player with aimbot on forum. ZEE ascretain that this player is me, don't know how, he wouldn't talk how he compared this(any evidence). I got permbanned on forum and server, period.
Now I'm trying to convince that I'm clean, I have few players with me against one Admin vote, but I'm still in dead end, becouse ZEE is  stubborn and in my opinion not mature as admin.

(I forgot that after my come-back I played few mixes, funwars on TDM mode with svN, and...hmm I can't remember now, all I want to say, I'm good, reasonalbe, experienced player-without any tall talks ;) )

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Then Kimoomik put this silly movie with some player with aimbot on forum. ZEE ascretain that this player is me, don't know how, he wouldn't talk how he compared this(any evidence). I got permbanned on forum and server, period.

You were banned on forum not because of cheating in game, but for insulting Zee.

One day while playing I see 2 people watching me or someone else, ZEE and kokAine- whole Trooper-Remix map. I played to the end, I finished first as usually, said 'cu all' then I left. Few hours later I want to join the game but I see that I'm banned. I'm again on forum asking why- ZEE says that he was watching 'dydydy' with good score and that my nick is eye-catching and he saw that I use aimbot(If I had an aimbot you didn't have to watch me whole game...).

In his post in this topic, Zee said that you had radar, which isn't as visible as aimbot.

Few days ago, we played together on FFD server. My mate was spectating you and saw nothing, but when he left, you suddenly started to kill us time after time which was quite strange... And even if you were clean, you are evading the ban and this reason is good enough to reject the appeal.

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose
My arms are dropping off when I read this. At the beggining he said that I have aimbot. Secondly I own you always when I play with you, sorry...( It's weird becouse I was playing against you and Federico on Bridge map and I had ~30/5 result, nobody flames, it was fun and thats all)
Tomek do you belive in my radar, c'mon I understand that ZEE is your master but think independently. I described the evading case, so maybe you should read my post again...

Btw: We are talking here about this server, don't make a mess.

federico    23
federico

Like Tomek said, we've watched you playing in FFD server.

At the beginning, we were alone, in a little map, and when I tried to hide you've always found me ( It stands, because it was a little map ), and you won easily againist me.

Then, arrived Tomek and Zee, if I remember well, and I went offline with spectator mode, and I was watching you.

You suddenly changed your way to play, I think carefoully because I was a spectator, then I left the server, and you started to play very well.

I think that if you are clean, you don't need to play with those different names...I can understand 1-2 names more than the normal nick, but as we know, you change name every day or map...

But when you used to play as Barkley, I thought you were a normal player

Thomas    312
Thomas

(...)

Btw: We are talking here about this server, don't make a mess.

Don't try to bend the situation to your liking.

If an admin finds suspicious activity on another server, then that will affect your case here just as much.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

I've told you before and can tell you again..

I spectated you for a while and came to an conclusion that you used radar.

On Bridge you played against Fede most of the time, me and Zee came moment before the map ended. And later we played on Fairy Tale. At the beggining you played well, then Fede started spectating... You started playing like a newbie (e.g. when Zee was shooting at your back, you didn't even turn around, allowing him to kill you) and when Fede left, you suddenly became pro, you exactly knew where we were, so me and Zee decided to ban you.

I described the evading case, so maybe you should read my post again...

But after that situation Zee banned you many times... And in first case, when Thomas banned you, you were evading too (if I understood posts in that topic right).

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Great, really, now I'm agains whole FFD clan...I own you on 2 basic maps, then you turn Fairtyle, which I dont know, at the beggining I was like a newbie, becouse I didn't new where you can camp, after few rounds I become acquainted with this map...I see it now, you just made a decision, you want to ban me, go ahead, but if you do that you;ll make a mistake...

This is strange that in your server prosecutor don't have to show evidences. Here if you are charged you have to prove your innocence.

I did everything to prove this, maybe you want to give me some testing time or record the demo while I play, I've no idea what could I do to prove my innocence...

Thomas    312
Thomas

Who does "you" refer to?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

On Bridge you played against Fede most of the time, me and Zee came moment before the map ended. And later we played on Fairy Tale. At the beggining you played well, then Fede started spectating... You started playing like a newbie (e.g. when Zee was shooting at your back, you didn't even turn around, allowing him to kill you) and when Fede left, you suddenly became pro, you exactly knew where we were, so me and Zee decided to ban you.

But after that situation Zee banned you many times... And in first case, when Thomas banned you, you were evading too (if I understood posts in that topic right).

oh axl rose, was that again a other player WITH UR IP?

Great, really, now I'm agains whole FFD clan...I own you on 2 basic maps, then you turn Fairtyle, which I dont know, at the beggining I was like a newbie, becouse I didn't new where you can camp, after few rounds I become acquainted with this map...I see it now, you just made a decision, you want to ban me, go ahead, but if you do that you;ll make a mistake...

This is strange that in your server prosecutor don't have to show evidences. Here if you are charged you have to prove your innocence.

I did everything to prove this, maybe you want to give me some testing time or record the demo while I play, I've no idea what could I do to prove my innocence...

come on if ur shootet in ur back u dont looks behind/arround u?
HAHAHAHAHA

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Hmmm.... TrooperIII and 2-Bridge are rather not standard maps... And on FairyTale the strangest was that you played nicely, when spectator was on you played badly and after he left again well...

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

Depends which "you"? :)

I know Bridge well, Trooper is like every Trooper. Kimoo could you just say nothing more? I don't know what you are trying to say...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

carraludo is a liar, me is a liar zee is a liar, everybody is a liar o.O
im bored of this stories

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

To sum up: your evidences/proofs - ZEE words

Greyz, sp33dcore, Twisted, Federico thought that I'm clean and I think that not only them...

List of my nicks I can remember: Morti, H!3v/a, dz1ad, Ob(Z)Irtys, Zen, /ieH., aZbesT, BiologicHazard, Szfab, L1efather, Meireles, Axl Rose <-- I used this often
and other temporary nicks I can remember: dr'al, czCj., naX.de, Ab.Onier, Roo'it, c|ek
this is maybe 1% of this temporary nicks I used. :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I've seen 5-6 of those names when i still was in sG and played active daily ( i have no life etc :) ) and he always looked clean never looked suspisicous

good player, good skill. all i have to say.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Found this at youtube, Made by Wugje

And was quite strange as sudden fede left as spectator you found us which way we took every time, And don't come say you heard us.

We camped, sneaked, and yet you waited outside the entrance we came out...

One to five times sure that i can agree with, But not every round.

And as i told you, In the cave 'come get me you know where i am'

There are three ways out from that cave and you knew where i was sneaked whole way. not likely a coincidence...

And you find me immature for an admin?

And yet why does my age does anything to do with that i banned you?

You where insulting me in shoutbox, There for i banned you on forum, I gave you an opportunity to write here again.

And reason why i waited is quite simple, there are several times of aimbots.

You have for example Triggerbot, Auto Aim, Aim when fire etc.

And ban list was full, So took a while to find a suitable ban to remove.

And back to my age, I'm older than you for sure. But it's not relevant in this topic.

Also i heard that before about 'i heard him walk' always interesting to hear their explanation.

Seen you play and you can't even hear someone that comes in your back.

And also some hacks are possible to turn on/off ;)

I'm sure you are aware of this.

Axl_Rose    5
Axl_Rose

I don't know what you write, don't uderstand your words, I'm sure that you are older than me and you know everything about this game. I just want to see your decision (I don't know if decision belongs only to you).